Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

Build God, Then We'll Talk

by Zeldafan 1 review

Ryan and Brendon love eachother.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-06 - 2567 words

0Unrated
The man opens the door and steps outside looking at our faces, I take a moment to glare at his face. He has a nice round facial structure, his eyes are a dark shade of brown but they gleam like a twinkling star in the musk of the night sky. His hair is the same colour as Brendon's but the length is a little bit longer. He catches me staring as I glimpse back up at him but he doesn't say anything.

"Hello" the man says with a smile plastered onto his pale face.

"Hey, Jon this is Ryan, Ryan, Jon." Brendon states introducing us.

"Hi." I smile at him, I should make a good impression, he seems nice.

"you look cold, here come on into my house."

He opens the door and stands to the side putting his arm out telling us to go ahead and step inside, we do so.

I see a long corridor type hallway with a red carpet going all the way across to the other side. Big glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling as I look across. It reminds me of a massive royal mansion.

as Ryan walks in front Jon looks confused. He whispers.. "Who is Ryan?." Brendon looks at him as if he is retarded. "Jon! I am Ryan's conscience. This is Ryan, I talk about him all of the time."

Jon looks at him with a realization on his face. And then he turns around to find Ryan staring at them.

"Follow me" Jon says as a distraction from the awkwardness that just occurred. he shuts the door that is letting in a cold draft, he shuts the door and the house seems more welcoming than it was when the cold Autumn sky was flowing through the house.

We do as Jon commands and we follow him down the very long, big corridor leading to a door on the other side.

he opens the door dramatically and I see a big living room. It looks so modern and new, not like the corridor which looks old but fancy. There are two black leather sofas, a ping pong table, even a TV! now I know where Brendon goes to watch his TV. The floor is a shade of dark red and the light is a new light, also red. He must like the colour red. I turn around to see a bookcase and two shelves. One has a Nintendo Wii and the other has an Xbox. He is up to date with the modern technology.

"Sit down if you want" his friendly smiles makes the room feel more homely.

I sit onto the plump leather sofa slowly, it is so comfortable.

"I need to speak to Brendon for a second, but please make yourself at home." Jon says, sounding like he is hiding something.

he drags Brendon out of the nice room by his sleeve and into another room, the kitchen.

"What's up?" Brendon says sounding concerned.

"Its Spencer, I- I think I like him." he stares at the floor and blushes.

Brendon giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"The funny thing is that I am going out with Ryan, so I don't see why you have to be so shy about it.

"Really?! how did you do it?! I really like Spencer, he is so beautiful inside and out." Jon says with a glimpse of hope spread across his eyes.

"Simple, I just told him I liked him and luckily enough, he liked me back." Brendon says with a smirk.

"Lucky." Jon looks at Brendon and gets down onto his knees and claps his hands together.

"Bren, please please please get Ryan to help make Spencer love me!"

"Well how on earth am I meant to do that?!."

"Oh, I don't know. But I just want to talk to him, or even just touch him for a split second."

Brendon thinks for a moment for what he can do to help and then he points his finger up to the sky and his facial expression changes dramatically.

"I know! because you are my best friend. If Ryan does his 'mission' and I am allowed to become human, I will take you with me."

"Oh, Bren I don't know about that."

"What? just because we were never taught it at school doesn't mean its bad. Hey, it might just work."

"and if it doesn't?" His stomach gets butterflies.

"If you want to meet Spencer, then-" He exhales loudly. "Its a risk you must be willing to take."

Jon thinks for a moment, he has had enough of his life in this house on his own, he sees Spencer whenever he wants but he wants to live the dream and meet him face to face. He looks down at the table and sees Spencer through his conscience's vision, he is sat there holding his pet puppy in his arms rocking her back and forth.

And that's when Jon said it.

"Okay." he looks back up into Brendon's eyes.

Brendon nods.

"I will see you later Jon. Its getting late, me and Ryan need our rest if his mother is going to heal up.

"What's happened to his mother?!" Jon asks shocked.

"Long story, if we ever turn human, I will tell you the story." Brendon smiles and walks out of the door and back to Ryan.

"Brendon, what happened?" Ryan asks jumping out of his seat.

"I will tell you later, but for now I think we should head back, its getting late."

I nod in agreement.

Jon strides out of the kitchen and gives Brendon a thank you look.

"Brendon, how are we going to get back to the cabin if we park the car here and its such a long walk?" Ryan asks confused.

"Oh yes-" Brendon remembers. "Jon, do you still have YOUR porthole?"

"Uhh, yeah sure why?" He obviously wasn't listening to the conversation.

"Can we use it to get back to mine? remember when you fall into a porthole you can transport into other portholes." Brendon says thinking he is smart.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, you remember where it is Bren. see you around Ryan." Jon smirks and walks into another room down the hallway.

"Lets go." Brendon smiles wildly. He grabs my hand and he starts to run, dragging me with him. We get to a stubby little door, he opens it. "are you ready to jump?" he says.

I don't answer, I look into the tiny room, there is nothing in there except for a massive hole, it looks like a hole you used to do your business in, in the olden times.

"Uhhh-" I shudder, cowering away

"C'mon, you have me, I will hold onto you, okay?" he gives me a sweet, beautiful smile and I trust his words. I grab hold of him and close my eyes.

"here we GOOOOO" he says whilst jumping.

--


I open my eyes. We are on the porch to the cabin.

"Are you okay?" he stares down at me and realises I am still holding onto him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say instantly letting go of him.

"Its fine." he looks into my eyes and we have a moment, where we can't keep our eyes apart.

A rain drop falls onto Brendons cheek. I watch as the cold liquid I call rain hits his pale silky skin.

"We'd better head on inside, I don't want you getting a cold. you will make me ill as well as yourself." he chuckles.

I hang my jacket and sit down on the sofa.

"Brendon, what happened at Jon's?" I ask.

"Oh, well-"

"Brendon?"

"Jon fancy's Spencer."

"That's awesome! we should get together and we could go on double dates and stuff." I say sounding pleased.

"Yeah, but the thing is, I said I would become human if you completed your 'mission' right?"

I nod.

"Well, we were never taught at school that if we were to turn human, that we were allowed to take a friend, and Jon wants to see Spencer and he agreed that he would risk his life for Spencer."

"Bu- but what if Jon dies?!"

"I told him, that's a risk he will have to take" Brendon begins to cry.

"Hey, hey shhh don't cry it will all be fine." I hold Brendon into my arms.

"He is my best friend Ry, I can't loose him. We have been through everything together."

"Here lay down" I place him onto the bed and stroke his head while he sobs into the pillow.

"I will go get you some water"

"No, don't leave, please." I get into bed with him and I cuddle into his back.

"Ryan, do you know that, I really do love you. I am not even joking I think you are so unique and I just don't have any more words to say on how amazing you are."

He made my heart melt just then.

I pull his head around placing my head onto his, noses touch then under my shallow breath I say "I, love you too" I kiss his pink plump lips carefully.

which leads to snogging.

which leads to violently sucking.

"B- Bren" I say into his mouth whilst he kisses me.

"Mhmm"

"Are we going to do this? because this is my first time if we are and I am quite nerv-"

I was cut off by Brendon putting his finger onto my lip.

"It will be fine, I promise." I trust his wise words.

I suck at Brendons chest violently sucking and making marks while he was orgasming, it was very sexy.

I notice that I am hard and I can tell Brendon is as well so I take the opportunity to seize the moment, I kiss and suck all the way down to his belt line, what am I going to do now? Oh god I can't panic, it will be awkward, just go for it.

I begin to undo his belt and I look up, Brendon is breathing heavily looking at me, his eyebrows furrow and he looks at me in confusion.

"I thought you have never done this befo- OH WOW."

he is cut of by me putting his member clean into my mouth.

I used my other hand to pump whilst I move up and down.

"Ry Ugh Ryan. fuck." Hearing that made my day.

I keep pumping and sucking.

"Ryan, I think I'm gonna-"
I stop.

"Wha- what are you doing?"

"I want you to cum when I fuck you." I sounded so serious and Brendon was shocked, I have never had sex before but we all knew that one of us was going to fuck the other.

"Your turn." Brendon says, his eyes are hungry while they look at my erection sticking out of my pants.

He jumps onto my literally and undoes my belt leading to my jeans which his takes of without a care. I kiss his head while he does the work.

He begins to pump.

"Br- Brendon! That is so nice." I lick my lips and hold onto his hair.

"Faster." he doesn't disappoint.

He stops and starts to rub his thumb smoothly around my member which makes me want to scream with excitement.

He starts to suck at it like a lollipop. He makes a rhythm as he pumps up and down with the other hand. He almost gags as he try's to suck all of the way down. He lets go.

"Hands and knees" he demands.

I do as he commands.

"You look so sexy like that Ross." I chuckle a little.

He rushes to the cupboard, grabs some Lubricant and jumps back onto the bed, he obviously doesn't want to keep me waiting.

He gently moisturises his member with the gooey liquid I wonder what is taking him so long.

"BrenDOAAAH" He sticks his finger into my entrance with a surprise. he smirks and furrows his eyebrows to make a sexual look.

he scissors it around my entrance as I scream with a painful pleasure.

he takes it out slowly and I clench my eyes in pain.

"you ready?" he says as he rubs some of the liquid around my entrance.

"Ready." I put on a brave face. He enters my entrance and I squeal.

"Did I hurt you? I am sorry"

"No, carry on." he does as I say and he sticks it in again and cry's of pain and pleasure mix through my screams.

"Ry, I think I'm gonna-" Brendon came into Ryan's entrance which made Ryan scream as it hit his prostate. Brendon collapsed onto the bed, but Ryan wasn't done yet, it was his turn to be dominant.

"My turn, but first do you want me baby?" I whisper into his ear as he licks his lips for more.

"Y-yeah" his breath is very heavy.

"Come and get me" I kiss his ear lobe and run off naked into the living room. look in the draw quickly for something sexual, I find handcuffs, and a ruler that will work I guess? but I don't know why he has these in a draw.

Ryan wants Brendon to hurry up, his penis is throbbing and he wants more. Brendon walks in and Ryan is hiding.

"Where are you?" Brendon says, I put my arms around his waist. "I'm right here baby" I whisper into his ear, he gets goosebumps and I push him onto the sofa. I handcuff him by the radiator next to the sofa so that his is on his hands and knees.

"Time to have a little fun" I say. I grab the ruler.

"Are you a bad boy?" I ask rubbing the ruler across his back making him shiver.

"Yes, I am a bad boy" it all most sounds like he was crying, but crying with pleasure, I was doing well.

"I like bad boys." I smack the ruler onto his back leaving a mark and he screams out. he likes it.

"Ryan, fuck me right here, right now! I need this." he all most begs.

I slip my erection inside him, this feels strange but nice. I start to thrust in and out.

"Faster! Harder!" Brendon screams. I begin to move the pace faster, I grab hold of his hair pulling his head back and the other one pumping Brendon, Brendon on the other hand has got one hand on my ass squeezing it and his other hand grabbing hold on to the sofa pillow.

By now I am moving at an uncontrollable speed. "Fuck Ryan, FUCK!"

"Do- do you like that, bad boy?" I say all sexual again.

"Yeah, ohh yeah!" that last noise he made makes me come inside of him which makes him moan.

not a while after he comes again into my hand.

we collapse onto the sofa. I unhand cuff him from the radiator and I grab a blanket from the other sofa, I snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around me and buries his head into my neck.

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you to Brendon"

we fall into a deep slumber.


Hello, sorry if you think this is bad or anything, that was my first ever smut like thing on ficwad so I hope you like it, also its pretty long this bit of the story is, it is now 12:30AM and I am shattered, Hope you liked it :S
Sign up to rate and review this story