Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Mochi

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki comes home early. After dinner, he and Anna have another night together. Surreal lemon.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 1069 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-six: Mochi:

March 18th, 2010.

Tsuzuki came early that evening and slid open the door to his apartment.

"I'm home!" he called.

"Welcome back," Anna said from the dining room. Tsuzuki found her setting out instant noodles on the table. He walked in and embraced her round the waist. He kissed her on the lips. She kissed back.

"You're home early," Anna said.

"Yeah," he said. "How was your day?"

"Good," she said. "And you?"

Tsuzuki sighed. "Boring." He kissed her on the neck. "It's a good thing I have you to come home to." Anna giggled, pushing him off.

"Wait now," she said. "Let's have dinner first." Her love frowned.

"I thought you were for dinner," he said. Anna tried to keep herself from laughing again.

"Is that all you think about?" she asked.

"Who do I have to blame for that?" he asked. He nuzzled her neck, but Anna lightly pushed him off.

"Fair enough," she said. "But eat first, the noodles will get soggy." Tsuzuki lowered his hands.

"Right," he said. As they both ate dinner at the table, Tsuzuki smiled at himself. Such a perfect evening; just him and the love of his life having dinner together. The food was inferior, but not the woman who heated it. Still could use a little work, maybe offer a couple of simple recipes to her. Or I could cook for us/, he thought. Too bad Anna wouldn't let him. /Strange…

Tsuzuki set down his chopsticks. "Thanks for dinner."

"You're welcome," Anna said. Her lover looked up at her. She blinked at him.

"What?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki moved over to her side and kissed her. Her heart skipped a beat as he grabbed her arms, pushing his tongue into her mouth and gently wrestled to the floor. When Anna tried to push him off, Tsuzuki looked down, confused.

"What's wrong?" he asked. The woman shook her head.

"Not here," she said. The shinigami nodded.

"Oh," he said. "Hang on." Tsuzuki helped her to her feet and led her to their room. Anna fell back onto their futon. Tsuzuki huddled over her, licking his lips in hunger.

"Oh my!" Anna gasped. "What are you going to do with me?" Tsuzuki snickered and leaned down to her ear.

"I'm going to devour you," he whispered. Anna felt a chill run down her spine.

"But how…" she began to ask. Lips smothered hers before she could speak. Anna's eyes widened before closing. Her mind swirled with awaking lust. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Tsuzuki slipped his tongue into her mouth. His hands strayed down to her chest and groped it. Anna arched her lower back, excited. He slowly rubbed on them as he felt a tent forming in his trousers.

Tsuzuki grabbed onto her white lacy shirt and began rolling it up inch by inch. Anna's heat swirled in his heart like a child's pinwheel. The fever pushed him as he slid her shirt over her head. Anna reached up for his tie. His jacket followed behind. He moved her hands to his shirt. Tsuzuki's tongue nearly went down her throat while she worked through the buttons. She choked as a result. Her lover broke off the kiss.

"I'm so sorry for that," he murmured. Anna nodded.

"It's okay," she said. The woman slid off his shirt. Tsuzuki reached behind her scarred-up back. His fingers found the hooks of her black and pink lacy bra. The aroused blood flow in her body made his own run hot as he unclasped each hook one by one. He sucked back drool into his mouth. One hook, two hooks, and the third hook became a challenge. The struggle heated him up even more. A hundred plus years and he still couldn't get it right. The aroused blood flow he felt made it harder to focus. Come on/, he thought. /Come on! Come on! At last, the man freed the last hook. /Got it/, he thought. Tsuzuki removed her bra and tossed it aside. Anna watched him, panting.

"How much do you want this?" he asked. His hands moved from her breasts to her shorts.

"So much that I could die for you!" she cried. Tsuzuki unbuttoned the dark blue shorts.

"Is that right?" he asked. The shinigami unzipped them.

"Yes!" she cried. He slid his hand down her panties, pretending not to buy it.

"Prove it!" he declared.

"H-How?" she asked. He kissed her on the forehead and took in the wetness at his fingertips.

"You already have," he said.

"What?" Anna asked. Her love yanked down her shorts and glanced down at her.

"Want to finish up?" the shinigami asked. Anna's face turned red.

"Y-Yeah," she mumbled. She reached forward and unzipped his trousers. Tsuzuki tried to stay still. /Her hands are so warm/, he thought. The tent became harder below. Anna slid down his trousers and threw them aside. She slowly slid down his boxers. They joined her bra near the door. Tsuzuki rolled down her panties. She opened her legs and let him settle between them.

The nymph swam around in the bath. The warm water caressed her soft bare skin. She let the happy feeling uncoil in her stomach. She could see the moon from under the water. Its song lured her back to the surface. When she came up for air, the thin sweet air caressed her bare curved body. The songs of the sea massaged her soul in the mistress' palace. Silk rose like snakes from the water and wrapped themselves around her body. The sea sang out to her again. The nymph felt her body floating towards the window. She looked out to the sea.

"Who's there?" she asked. Soft little dots of light surrounded her head. The nymph found that she could not move. The singing danced in her head.

"The mistress is gone," the lights said. The nymph looked puzzled.

"Gone?" she asked. "Gone where?"

"She is no longer with us."

"Why?"

"You are now mistress."

"What do you mean? Why?"

"You will now be named Aphrodite." The lights disappeared into her body. The nymph floated over to her bed and sank down in it. The light of morning caressed her while silk dress put her confused mind in a sea of sleep.

Anna's stomach turned as she lay beside her lover. This couldn't wait anymore; she had to tell him the truth.
Sign up to rate and review this story