Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Different World, A Different Hero

Someone Loses Their Jugular

by AkuTenshi 0 reviews

Naruto/GoW Xover Naruto Uzumaki lost everything in order to save his own world. 10,000 years later the world is hanging on the brink of destruction yet again. Marcus Fenix will try to save it, but ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 560 words

0Unrated
A/N: Well, a good five minutes after I finished chapter 1... Ahhh! Yes, I knew I forgot something in the bits and pieces bit in chapter 1.

Disclaimer: I own no characters, or familiar things in this work of fiction. I do own: Any OCs I might decide to put in, like the Old Man from chapter 1(If he was to continue and actually get a personality, background, etc, etc.), and the plot OF this fiction. That means I DO NOT own anything from the Gears Of War series/franchise, OR the Naruto series/franchise.

The song(s) I'm currently listening to: A Playlist consisting of Crawling, Given Up, & In The End, by Linkin' Park, Fake It by Seether, No One Gets Left Behind, and Hard To See both by Five Finger Death Punch.

As the wretch ripped the old man's throat out. Marcus snapped into action, filling the wretch with holes. Marcus quickly walked closer to the old man, seeing if there was a hope of saving him. Once he saw how much the man was bleeding, he knew there was none.

"It isn't just a tale, boy... Its the t-truth..." The old man said, dying from bloodloss.

!-(_)-!LINEBREAK-k-k-k-!-(_)-!

Five days later-

"Marcus! You crazy bastard! Is that a Brumak?" Dom's voice came over the radio.

"Yeah, yeah. I figured it might be the easiest way to do this." Marcus replied through the radio.

Marcus was riding the Brumak through the hollow. Destroying supports to bring down the roof, so the Ravens could bring in a Lightmass bomb. Breaking the third one, he looked around the Hollow. Noticing an area near the last support were it seemed the grubs were... digging.

'Strange... I'll check that out. I'm going over there anyways to destroy the last support.' Marcus thought.

He turned the Brumak that way, riding towards the last support. Once there, he realized instead of a small hole... it was a small cave that the grubs had dug. Still too small for the Brumak, though. He jumped off, hoping the Brumak would stay.

He walked into the cave, realizing it was a winding tunnel. He walked on. After a bit, he saw a light. At the end, the tunnel opened up into a large cave with a... glowing crystal of some sort in the middle.

"Dom... I notice a cave the Grubs dug out, so I went to investigate. There's a large glowing crystal floating in the middle of a cave. I'm going to shatter it, since its too large to be carried out of here."

"Alright, Marcus. I'll see you in a few."

Marcus pulled out his boomshot, pointed it at the crystal, and pulled the trigger. BOOM! The crystal shattered into a thousand pieces, and what Marcus least expected happened. A human fell out.. A man who looked a year or two older than Marcus, in a black t-shirt, and pants that were mostly black, but with a bit of burnt orange here and there. He picked up a crystal shard, putting it in his pocket, and ran towards the man who looked about Marcus' age.

The man, who was still unconscious, or seemed to be, lay still. No movement aside from breathing. Marcus walked over, and threw the man over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"Dom.. we've got a new development."
Sign up to rate and review this story