Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Halloween with GNR

by Gunsnroseslover 0 reviews

This is just a fanfic about a Guns N' Roses halloween. Its set in the 80's, and there is some Duff/Izzy fluff!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-07 - 287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Halloween with GNR
Chapter 1

The fluffy haired drummer stood outside of Axl's house, waiting for him to walk out and be ready to go. He was dressed in a HUGE round orange pumpkin costume. As he tapped his shoe and checked his watch, the house door swung open and a red headed pirate walked out. "Sooo...what do ya think?" the pumpkin said as he spun around holding his arms out wide so Axl could see the whole thing. "It's uhhhm.....cool? I guess?" Steven smiled and some how took that as a compliment. "And me?" the pirate said as imitating Steven. "Ehh it's kinda scary" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "That's how it's fuckin suppost to be!" he snapped. Axl decided to leave it at that as he shook his head and jumped in Steven's car. "Were to next?" Axl asked as he kicked his feet up onto the dashboard. "Slash's place" ~~~10 minutes later~~
The car arrived at Slash's house. "Just in time" Axl said as a curly haired frankinstine pushed through the door. "HOLY SHIT!!!" Steven exclaimed as He ducked behind Axl. "Get the fuck up pussy!" Axl yelled as he shook him off. Slash made his way to the car and jumped in.

Slash: Hey what's up guys?

Steven: Uhh...um...n-nothing you?

Slash: Umm not much is there something wrong?

Axl: It's you.. He's fucking scared of his on friend who's dressed up on FUCKING HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Steven: It's not my fault! You guys were the ones who showed me that video!

Slash: Axl, calm down. And Steven, it's just a costume ..that is what you do in Halloween.

Steven: I know b-but

Axl: Can we just go now?
..
Sign up to rate and review this story