Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Halloween with GNR Chapter 2

by Gunsnroseslover 0 reviews

Halloween with GNR chapter 2!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
Halloween with GNR
Chapter 2

So the three friends drove until they reached the bassists house. "Hey guys!" Duff yelled as he walked towards the crew. Duff was dressed as a vampire with white makeup and fake blood dripping from the corners of his mouth. His long black cape dragged across the ground. Steven again tried to duck behind Axl but failed as Axl gave him a shove. Duff hoped in the car and they began their drive to pick up Izzy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 4 men arrived at Izzy's house and waited parked in the driveway. Steven on the other hand was under his seat doing god knows what...

Duff: Uhh what's wrong with Steven?

Slash: He's scared of our costumes..

Steven: It's not my fault its that scary movies!

Axl: Oh cut the crap and grow the fuck up!

Steven sunk into his chair crossing his arms and mumbling something to himself.

Steven: well I hope that Izzy's costume isn't as scary as your guys are...

Axl: Well your wish came true! Haha!

As the door opened a big furry lion stepped out. Izzy's tiny head poked out of the hole so he could see. You could tell that the costume might have been a little to big because as he walked his tail dragged across the ground. Izzy couldn't hide the embarrassment on his face, by the time he got to the car his face was fully red. He tried to prepare himself because he knew they were going to laugh at him but he just couldn't. He stood at the car in silence, but then the laughter broke out.

Axl: chuckling dude? What the fuck are you wearing?

Izzy: Well I mean it's all that I could afford, and I didn't want to show up in just regular clothes-

Slash: haha dude just get in the car.

Izzy slowly got in and looked at Duff. Duff was laughing but once he saw Izzy look over he stopped and began to watch out the window as Izzy's house got further away.
..
Sign up to rate and review this story