Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Torn

by PartyPoison 2 reviews

The truth doesn't flatter anyone

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 433 words - Complete

4Insightful
“Ryan, do you think we’ll ever make it?”

His voice is fragile, scared.

And I can’t look him in the eyes, not when I know what I will see in them.

I don’t know Brendon, I really don’t know. But I just… I don’t think we will, to be truthful. The truth? No. No I don’t think we will.

And I couldn’t say when I first became aware of that fact. But I knew we could keep fighting until our last breaths but we were never going to make it. Me and him? No, there was never a chance.

“Ryan, do you love me?”

And that’s when I look to him and see his soul torn in too many places, fraying patches trying to hold things together. He doesn’t want the truth, he’s begging for anything but the truth with those eyes.

Yeah, Bren, of course I love you. Of course.

And he takes it. Because it’s the only things he has, even if it’s not real. And I couldn’t say when we became so broken; couldn’t say when we became this ugly, tortured thing but it happened. We’ve torn each other apart; so badly now that each other are all we have left.

The rain continues to fall as we look out with our dead hearts that keep beating for some reason. We want them to stop, we do. But they just keep beating and pushing the pain farther throughout our systems until it doesn’t make a difference, until we don’t notice the pain and it’s a sort of numb that you just cant. We just can’t anymore.

No more words. No more hope. No more life. No more love, no there was never any of that. Just us and this road that will take us to nowhere. That’s all there ever has been, that’s all there ever will be. We should’ve realised that sooner, I think. But I am almost positive it wouldn’t have made any difference if we had.

Because us? We were always destined to fail.

And with that… With that I am certain.



PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

I know it might not make sense but I want to know WHAT you thought about it and how YOU felt and WHY you felt that way. oh, and rate it out of 10 because that's always useful. It would just help so much if you guys could do that for me.

Please, it’s really important.
Sign up to rate and review this story