Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mirrors

by xXFrerard-FictionXx 1 review

One-shot Frerard. The MCR tourbus is always breaking down these days...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 907 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

Brilliant. Fucking brilliant. The tour bus has broken down. Again. This is the third time this month we've had to get the mechanics to come fix the bus and it was getting boring.

Mikey and Ray had gone out to get something to eat but I didn't feel like going with them, and Frank was asleep on the couch. I had nothing to do.
I turned on the TV but I soon got bored of that so switched it off and tried reading a book but I got tired of that too so plugged my headphones into my Ipod and listened to music. That lasted for about 5 minutes before my Ipod died on me.

I threw it down angrily and sighed. Frankie mumbled something in his sleep and I looked over at him fondly. I decided to join him and try and get some sleep myself. I slid onto the couch next to him and tried to get comfy. I tossed and turned a little before giving up and settling on just lying and watching Frank sleep. Man he was cute when he was asleep… not that he wasn't normally cute.
I'd had a massive crush on Frankie for years but I didn't tell him because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

I must have been staring at him for a while before he smiled, his eyes still closed, and whispered
'Are you perving on me again Gee?'

Frank's P.O.V

I opened my eyes smirking, a little surprised to see Gerard's face so close to mine.
'N..n..no' he stammered 'I was just…admiring your tattoos.' He blushes lightly.
I giggled and his blush deepened. God he looked cute when he blushed. I'd had a massive crush on Gerard for years but I didn't tell him because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

He sat up and scratched his head awkwardly. I sat next to him a stared at his profile.
'If you got a tattoo Gee, what would you get?'
I asked.
'I dunno, I've never really thought about it, coz I'm too chicken to get one.' he chuckled, turning to face me. I suddenly had a brainwave.

'Wait there' I grinned mischievously, running to the bunk room and rooting through my drawer until I found what I wanted. I raced back into the sitting room to where Gee was seated on the couch. I pushed him down and straddled him, grabbing hold of his wrist and stretching his arm out in front of me.

Gerard's P.O.V

As Frankie stretched my arm out, I felt a wet sensation on my bicep. I lifted my head up a saw Frank doodling on my arm with a marker pen he'd retrieved from his drawer. I giggled.
'What are you doing there Frankenstein?'
He looked up at me innocently. So adorable.
'I'm giving you a tattoo Gee-gee'

He carried on doodling on my arm for a while before sitting back a little and sighing.
'What?' I questioned looking up at him suspiciously.
'I've run out of space' he pouted, playing with the hem of my shirt, hinting.
'Go on then' I sighed, rolling my eyes endearingly, as he pulled off my shirt, grinning and continued doodling all over my chest.

I lay back and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of his hands on my naked torso, and his middle pressed against my abdomen. Oh God, I was getting hard. I hoped he wouldn't notice.

Just at the wrong moment, Frank moved back slightly to draw lower down on my stomach and his ass rubbed against my crotch. I bit my lip, but I couldn't help moaning softly.
Shit.

Frank's P.O.V

I heard Gerard moan quietly and felt his slight erection through his tight jeans. I looked up, making eye contact with him, smirking as his eyes grew wide.
'Shit Frankie, I'm sorry I di…'
I cut him off, leaning down and brushing his ear with my lips.
'Getting a little excited there Gee?' I murmured seductively.
I pulled back a little, resting my forehead on his, a he blushed bright scarlet.
'Um…uh' he spluttered, but I silenced him, pressing my lips softly to his.

I broke away and moved his fringe out of his face, and scrawled one last 'tattoo' on his forehead, just three simple words, before hopping off him, giggling.
'I'm just going to see how the mechanics are doing…'

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh. My. God. Frankie just kissed me. HE JUST KISSED ME. Frank, the guy I've had a crush on for years, just kissed me. I stared longingly after him as he danced majestically out of the room laughing, to check on the mechanics. Aww fuck… I think I love him…

I sighed contentedly before hopping off the couch and walking over to the mirror to inspect the 'tattoos' Frankie had given me. I smiled as I saw the array of stars and skulls dripped across my chest and down my arms. I was about to leave the mirror and follow Frankie outside when I spotted a 'tattoo' I had missed. The last one he had given me, written across my forehead. I lifted my fringe out of my face so I could see it. I blushed to myself and my smile grew wider as I made out the three, beautiful words…
Sign up to rate and review this story