Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed Love #14

by bulletproofheart44 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 1643 words - Complete

1Hot
The show ends and I wait patiently for the people to make their way out of the bar, the two bimbos giving me nasty looks as they walk by. I smile politely and wave. I can’t get the cheesy grin off of my face. I am starting to get butterflies waiting for Gerard to come back out and see me, and when he finally does come out I run towards him and throw myself on him. He steps back a little and laughs. He wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. I pull back and give him a deep kiss. He kisses back putting his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I am on cloud 9. I couldn’t be happier I love this man. We part from our kiss and I look deep into his hazel eyes. They show happiness.
“I was worried you weren’t here” Gerard says pushing my hair behind my ear.
“Of course I am here. I always will be” I reach up and kiss his nose. He smiles again.
“You’re in a really good mood” He moves his hands to my waste. I
“Well yeah! I just saw an awesome rock concert!” I say not telling him the real reason why I am so happy. Gerard kisses me again.
“Why are you wearing my shirt?” He asks looking down at his Iron Maiden T-shirt. I Shrug.
“Just felt like it”
“Well good, you look so…..beautiful tonight Jo” He grabs my hand and leads me to the bar. My Cheesy smile gets bigger. The bar tender turns around and looks at me and stares. I blush. Gerard clears his throat.
“Can we get a round of shots please?” He says putting his arm around me. I love feeling protected and knowing that he doesn’t want anyone even looking at me. The bartender nods and pours us some shots. We take them in unison.
“Dude! Nice make out session right in the middle of the song” someone pats me on the back and I see it is Mikey. I smile.
“He instigated it” I say pointing to Gerard.
“Well if you didn’t look so fucking sexy then I wouldn’t have wanted to so bad” Gerard says pulling me closer to him. I blush.
“Please gag me now” Mikey says sitting next to me. He signals the bartender and says “3 of the strongest drinks you have one me” He throws down a $20. The man nods and starts making whatever it is.
“Hey if you had a girlfriend you would do the same thing” Gerard says teasing back.
“I do have a girlfriend!” Mikey defends.
“I don’t think your right hand counts there buddy” another voice says behind me I look and see it is Frank. Mikey glares at him and punches him in the arm. I giggle at the two of them. The bartender brings over our drinks in tall glasses. They are green with little mini umbrellas.
“What is this?” I ask taking the mini umbrella out.
“My own creation” The bartender responds smiling at me. He has brown hair, brown eyes and dimples to die for. I smile back at him and take a sip. It is delicious.
“Oh my god this is great!” I say taking another drink. The bartender leans closer to me.
“Glad you like it” He winks at me and walks away.
“Lets take that drink to go” Gerard says angrily, I glance up at him and he staring down the bartender and his grasp on me gets tighter.
“This is pretty damn good” Mikey agrees. Gerard shoots him a dirty look. “I mean for a sissy drink”.
Gerard grabs his drink and we head out the door, but before doing so he calls a cab. Frank and Mikey follow us outside.
It is a beautiful night for the end of May. I look up at the stars and smile. I remember as a little girl wishing on stars to find the perfect man for me and here I am with his arm around my waste. I reach into my purse and grab out a cigarette and hand one to Gerard. We both light up and start smoking.
“You guys did so good tonight” I compliment them. They all get smiles on their faces.
“Thanks” They say in unison.
“Where is Ray?” I ask. They all get a stupid smile on their face and look at each other like it is some kind of inside joke .
“He is um…busy” Mikey says through laughs. I raise my eyebrow and look up at Gerard who is laughing.
“Busy doing what?” They all burst out laughing again. I roll my eyes and take another drag of my cigarette.
“He is getting laid Jo” Frank says bluntly.
“Oh….” I can feel my face getting red. Everyone starts laughing. I Put my head down and take a drink. My head is starting to get all fuzzy. Luckily the cab pulls up. We say our good byes and we get into the cab. Gerard tells the cab my address and we head back home.
Gerard puts his arm around my shoulders again. I get chills.
“You cold?” He asks. I shake my head no and take another drink. So does Gerard.
“Damn it” He says. I look up at him.
“What?” –me
“This drink is god damn delicious” He says taking another drink. I laugh and so does he.
“Told ya!” I taunt back. I take one big drink and my vision is starting to blur. Damn this is strong. We get back to my house. I step out and immediately stumble. Gerard is at my side helping me balance. I smile a drunken smile at him. I take one last drink and slam the cup to the ground laughing as I do. Why? I don’t know I just know that I feel great. I know I want whatever that was again.
“Woa Johanna!” Gerard puts his drink on the ground and wraps my arm around his shoulder helping me up to the door.
“Do you have your keys?” he asks. I fumble them out of my purse, he grabs them and unlocks the door. I stumble in putting my purse on the coffee table in the living room. I turn around and see Gerard closing the door but there isn’t one Gerard there is 2! No….3! Wow I feel good. I stumble up to him and give him big passionate kiss. He of course kisses back. I lead him into the bedroom still kissing him. I take off my shirt and then his. I want him. NOW. I take off my pants leaving me only in my bra and underwear. Gerard stops kissing me and just looks me up and down.
“You’re so beautiful Johanna” He grabs my waste and pulls me closer to him I unbutton his pants and let them fall to the floor.
I lead Gerard to the bed where we continue to make out more. I open my eyes and look at all 3 of the Gerards and smile again pulling his mouth to mine. I run my hands all over his body and eventually down to his boxers. But then he stops me.
“Johanna no, not like this you’re wasted. You wanted to wait” He says getting off of me.
“You’re just as wasted and no I don’t want to wait!” I lean into kiss him but he pulls away.
“Im not drunk Johanna yeah I am a little high but not enough to go through with this, no Johanna” he says sternly. I am about to protest again when I feel something in my throat. I get up and run to the restroom and start tossing my cookies.
I feel my hair being pulled back and know it is Gerard. He rubs my back while I continue to explode like a volcano. I have never puked this much not even when I was sick. When I think I am finally done I lean up against the bathtub shaking.
“I’m never drinkingthatmuchagain!” I slur. Gerard leans up against it with me and I put my head in his lap. He gently strokes my hair.
“It’s okay baby it will all pass soon” he soothes.
“Have you everbeenthis drunk?” I ask.
“All the time” he responds still playing with my hair.
“Then why do you still do it?”
“To numb the pain, hide my sorrows, be happy all the same reasons you do ”Gerard says sadly. I nod and know that is why I do it too. I didn’t use to because I didn’t know I could numb the pain of everything I’ve been through with alcohol, to make all the stress just disappear.
“We’re really fucked up” I say with a laugh. Gerard laughs too.
“Yup, but I am glad I get to be fucked up with you” he responds kissing the top of my head. “Now lets get you to bed” he says standing up. He flushes the toilet and help me up. We walk into the bedroom and I realize how exhausted I am.
“Here let me help you get dressed.” Gerard says having me sit on the bed. My vision is still a little blurry so I don’t know what he puts me in but it does feel comfortable. I lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes and go to sleep knowing that the man I love will be there when I wake up.





*********************************
Sorry this one is short and kinds sucks but I will try and have one up either tomorrow or the following day! Please leave comments and let me know what you guys think! I appreciate all the support!
Sign up to rate and review this story