Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized one shots

Mikeys_Glasses

by CyanideSuicide 1 review

If anyone still wants a one shot you can still fill out the form.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-12 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 532 words

0Unrated
A/N: Anna I hope you like it.

Anna's POV
Flashback
5th Grade
It was the first day of fifth grade, I sat in a seat in the middle of the bus and put my backpack next to me. After a few stops a kid with brown hair and black gasses with white on the outside got on the bus and my seat was the only one that wasn't full and sat next to me on MY NEW BACKPACK.
"Asshat get off my backpack" I said. He blushed and said
"Sorry." And somehow we became best friends after that.

Present
I walked to Mikey's house so we could walk to school together like we did everyday. Recently I've noticed that I like Mikey as more than a friend but I don't know if he would return the feelings so I never bring it up.
"Hey Anna." Mikey said walking out of his house.
"Hey Mikey" I replied. We walked to school talking about this new movie that is coming out, we arrived just as the bell for first period rang. Mikey and I have all our classes together and first period we had English with Mrs. Mondragon.

So far the day has been going smoothly neither of us have gotten punched or shoved into lockers yet but of coarse there had to be a thunderstorm coming, I'm super afraid of them. I was looking out the window in seventh period, the last class of the day, when I heard thunder and started freaking out. I ran into the corner and started shaking, then all the other kids started laughing at me and taunting me. I just hid in my sweatshirt even more and kept on freaking out.
"Anna get in your seat" Mr. Bratz yelled. When he saw me not move he came over and tried to move me, so I started kicking and screaming until he put me down. Mikey got up out of his seat and told me to come with him into the hall, I slowly got up and followed him into the hall. Once we were outside I sat back down and kept on freaking out. Mikey came and sat next to me.
"Anna, calm down" He said in a soothing tone.
"But it's scary." I said still shivering.
"Anna, I'll never let anything hurt you" He said with sincerity in his eyes.
"Promise" I said looking him in the eyes.
"I promise." He said and hugged me.
"Anna, I have something to admit." Mikey said still hugging me.
"What?" I asked.
"I like you as more than a friend" He said pulling out of the hug to look me in the eyes.
"I like you as more than a friend too." I said looking down. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up he looked me in the eyes and leaned in to kiss me. After a second I closed my eyes and kissed back after a few seconds he pulled back and asked
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of coarse" I replied. We got up and walked back to class, and you know what I don't think I'm afraid of thunderstorms anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story