Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Lips Touch

1. Our Lips Touch

by NotKissingYouGoodBye 4 reviews

MMM…he tastes like caffeine, probably a result of always drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee constantly…mmm what a delicious consequence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-11 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 372 words

5Hot
Our lips touch, his slightly moist,

Why?

I visualise the moments before our lips met,

Oh that’s why.

He licked them slightly as he slowly leaned in closer to me. I nearly moan in his mouth at the surprisingly erotic image of his playful pink tongue gliding gently over his bottom lip, then the upper lip before pressing them both to mine.

OMG! Gerard-fuckin-Way is kissing me!

I think to myself, lips still together. Again I nearly moan as his warm wet tongue runs smoothly across my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. Somewhat frozen from pure shock I somehow manage to part my lips, Gerard takes that small window of opportunity to enter and explore the inside of my mouth.

MMM…he tastes like caffeine, probably a result of always drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee constantly…mmm what a delicious consequence.

I’m still in shock from this unexpected display of affection from Gerard, my best mate, that I am currently motionless. I squeeze my eyes shout tightly,

Great*(sarcasm), he probably thinks I’m an idiot who doesn’t know how to kiss…

I want to scream at myself for been so motionless.

He is never going to want to kiss me again after this… wait, do I what him to kiss me again? He is my best friend and this kiss could ruin our close friendship, but then again it feels so good, but it also feels so wrong. What would my mother say if she found out about this..? What would his parents say if they walked in right now…?

Oh!

My confusing thoughts of worry was been disrupted by the movement of Gerard’s hand that had found its way to the back of my head after carelessly exploring my chest over the top of by black band Tee. Those finger tips triggered warm shivers in every nerve on my neck as they dusted the exposed pale flesh, those very same fingers now tangle themselves gently into my dyed black hair.

Thank god I washed my hair last night.




A/N, So what you think should i keep going or give up? obviously i didn't give up...enjoy the rest of the story XD.XOXO.
Sign up to rate and review this story