Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Lakeview School For The Insane

Lukewarm Coffee and Breakfast

by CyanideSuicide 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 584 words

0Unrated
A/N: Yay. No more writers block but if you filled out the form I'll still do your one shot. The Yolo part actually happened to me once :)

Mazy's POV
I woke up to the sound someone yelling at Anna to get out of the shower. Ohh great my alarm clock didn't go off so now I don't get to take a shower today, we all had to share one bathroom and Anna won't leave until she looks perfect. I swear whoever put a person who will hog the bathroom for hours on end with a bunch of other crazies should be in here too. I'll just go in my pj's, who cares I've lived with these people for years.

I got up and put my super curly hair into two puffballs on my head and went to go put on my shoes. Pandora had obviously gotten up early and had a shower like she did everyday, you would think that since she has WBS she would dress like a little kid but no she looked like someone out of guitar hero.
"Want to go get breakfast now?" Pandora asked skipping around like a kid.
'Sure' I signed. We walked out into the hallway to the cafeteria and ran into a very tired looking Gerard.
"Yolo." Pandora said
"You only live once?" Gerard questioned.
"No thats how I say hello" Pandora said with a confused look on her face.
"Oh, hi." Gerard replied. I started walking like a zombie towards the coffee machine, sure it was gross lukewarm coffee but it was still coffee. Gerard just laughed and followed me while Pandora went to go get pancakes.
'Coffee one of my last vices' I signed getting a cup.
"One?" Gerard asked.
'I smoke' I signed.
"How, we are in a loney bin" He asked.
'Honey, I can get whatever I want into this place' I signed.
"How?" He asked.
'Ninja status' I signed then walked over to where Pandora and Frank were eating pancakes like there was no tommorrow.
"Hey Mazy." Frank said.
'Hey' I signed, he looked at Pandora and she translated for me.
"So whats up with the pj's?" Frank asked.
"We wear pj's to school a lot, we don't have dress code here" Casper said putting her tray down on the table. Over the next five minutes everyone showed up at the table and ate their food while making small talk except me of coarse I just sat there working on my art project. It was a sketch of Bandit playing 'killjoy' as she called it with Party Poison, before I had a problem thinking of how he looked but since B said he looked like Gerard I just used him for Party. The bell rang loudly like it did every Monday-Friday to tell us it was time to get ours asses in gear and go to class. I put my half completed sketch in its folder and into my unicorn backpack, I put my arms through the straps and pulled the hood that made me look like a unicorn over my head.
"Time for dance class" Pandora said excitedly.
"Dance class?" Ray asked.
"That's just what she calls our office period" Matthew said. We waved bye to every one else and started towards the front office, on the way there we saw some nurses restraining Sam, Lexie, Lisa, Kat, Charlotte, and Harley. They were the serious kind of crazies like burn down the school if they had the chance crazy.
Sign up to rate and review this story