Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > its just the way things worked out

the concert

by ahava 1 review

chapter one

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-03 - Updated: 2006-07-03 - 998 words

-1TrainWreck
"Rake, you think I'll ever find the right man?" Liv sighed, her head resting in her daughter's lap.
"Of course you will mom."Raki said stroking her mother's curly blonde hair. "But you gotta go out and look for him."
"You think?" Liv asked. Raki nodded. Liv just sighed again.
"Oh come on mom!" Raki exclaimed. "Youre a hot, sexy,beautiful 29 year old! Of course you'll find the right guy."
"What about you rake?"Liv frowned. "Why don't you ever have any guy friends?"
Raki shrugged, running her fingers through Liv's hair. "I dunno. None of the guys i know seem to appeal to me."
"You and me, huh?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Raki, what the hell is taking you so long?" Shelley yelled.
"I'm coming!'Raki yelled ack looking herself over in the mirror. She was wearing an atticus tshirt, short jean skirt, adn converse. Her neck length, magenta hair was pulled into a pony, some eyeliner lined her blue-brown eyes. She grabbed her wallet, chained it to the belt loop on her skirt and went to find her friend.
Shelley was making out with her boyfriend, Travis on the couch.
"Ew, guys stop." SHe made a face. The two broke apart and stood up.
"Are you finally ready?"
"Yea, let's go. Bye mom!" she called to he rmother then followed her freinds out the door."So uh, why are we going to a Good Charlotte concert again?" She asked as they went into th earena.
"Cuz i want to." said Shelley. "And besides, I think you would like their music if you ever gave it a try."
"Cha right. Trav i feel so bad for you." Raki said patting him on the shoulder. Travis laughed and put his arm around both girls.
"Shall we?"
The concert wasn't so bad, but then again, Raki wasn't really there. after the first song, she pushed her way out and sat outside on a bench, thinking.
Her mom was getting depressed again. She really needed to find someone, it was obvious how lonely she was. Raki knew its been a hard life for her. Being raped by a tenth grader and having her at age 12. Raising her on her own and going through some pretty rough times. SHe's been through alot. Shee knew her mother just wanted to have a normal family, mom dad and daughter. She hoped she found someone soon.
"Hey, what're you doing out here all alone?" someone asked sitting down on the other side of the bench. she looked up and was met with the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life.
His head was an oval shape with soft pale skin. His eyes were a gorgeoua brown with tiny little specks of green, surrounde by a smoky eyeliner effect. His lips were pink and lush, in a slight pout. His black hairwas up in a mohawk of some sort and his ears stuck out a little akwardly. He was Joel Madden. Lead singer of Good Charlotte. The guy Shelley swore she would one day 'do so good, he'll never be able to forget me.'
Raki shrugged, "Getting some air." she said. "What about you? Shouldn't you be inside sighning autographs or something?"
"Was that meant to mock me?"
"No, it was a question."
"Oh. No well, I also needed a breath. what's your name?"
"Raki."
"Cool name. Im Joel."
Raki nodded and looked away from him.
"Not a fan, huh?"
"Truthfully?"
He nodded
"No. I'm not." She admitted. "Im here with my friend and her boyfreind. She said i need to open up to new music." she rolled her eyes.]
"Well,Im sorry if you were bored."
"Its ok, you guys aren't bad." She said."I just dont like your music."
He nodded. They were silent for a while until Raki heard her name being called. She looked up to see Liv come towards them.
"Hey hun, ready to go?" Liv asked. "Where're Shelley and Travis?"
"Inside still." Raki said satnding up. " I'll go get them. Oh, mom this is Joel Madden. Joel, Thats Liv."
Then she turned and went back inside to find her friends.After searching the now mostly empty building and being unable to find them, she ran into Billy from the band. But literally ran into him.
"Whoa, slow down there sweetheart." he said. "You could be missing the most important momments of your life going at that speed."
"Sorry, but right now I'm missing my friends."She said. "Have you seen em anywhere? A girl with green hair wearing a Blink shirt adn a guy with a real hawk in a pink shirt and dickies. Or at least i think that's what their wearing... Anyway, seen em?"
"Go by the names Shelley and Travis?"
"Thats em."
"Yea, i seen em."He smirked.
"Uhoh. Whatd they do?"
"Well your Shelley's Quite the charachter." he said leading her down a hall. "They're in the dressing room."
Raki follwed him to the dressing room and let her in and was met with noise. There seemed to be a party going on. Billy whistled loudly and everyone froze.
"Shelley and Travis, mom's here." he joked.
"Raki!"Shelly squealed jumping off of Paul's back and onto Raki. "Come party!"
"Sorry sweetcakes." Raki said. "Liv's waiting outside. We better get out there fast, cuz she hates waiting. Let's go."
"Bye everyone!" Shelley yelled bouncing out of the room, Travis following shaking his head.
"Sorry about her." Raki told the band then ran to keep up with her friends.
"They found Liv sitting on the bench taliking and laughing with Joel. So the kids went to wait in the car. But after a good 20 minutes, they got fed up. Raki reached over and honked on the horn.
"God!" She groaned. Liv came running looking flushed and grinning. "What took?"
"Just getting a date." Liv said pulling out of the parking lot.
"Are you serious?" Shelley exclaimed. "You got a date with Joel Madden? lucky!"
Liv nodded and blushed.
Sign up to rate and review this story