Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed love #16

by bulletproofheart44 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 1452 words - Complete

1Moving
3 weeks have gone by and that means Gerard leaves in 1 and I cant stand the thought. I have fallen more in love with this man than I ever dreamed I could. We spend most of our time together just getting drunk and watching movies, and of course we go out and do other things. I go to every single one of their shows cheering them on. He still makes me feel like Jello every time we touch, the spark between us is even greater and I think I am ready to tell him those 3 words.

I arrive home from work a little late and find Gerard and the band sitting on the couch playing video games. I set my keys and purse on the bookshelf and walk over to them.
“Hey” They say in unison not taking their eyes off the screen. I roll my eyes.
“Men” I say and walk into the kitchen to see 3 boxes of pizza sprawled out on the counter. I walk into the bedroom and begin to change into something more comfortable, sweat pants and one of Gerards shirts. I walk back into the kitchen serve myself some peperoni pizza and go into the living room. Their eyes still glued to the tv. I go and sit next to Gerard on the floor.
“Hey” he is says in a monotone voice.
“Hi” I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. He breaks his concentration and gives me a kiss back.
“Boo ya! Finally got cha Gee!” Mikey cheers. I look at the screen and see Gerards character is dead.
“Hey I was distracted!” He says pointing to me. I smile innocently . Mikey rolls his eyes.
“Sure thing bro” he responds pushing his glasses back up to his face. Gerard frowns and hands the controller to Ray who then says “Your ass is mine Mikey!” I giggle at them.
“How was work?” Gerard asks putting his arm around me.
“Good, I was in surgery day, spent most of it neutering stray cats for the animal shelter” I reply. And all the guys make a hissing like noise.
“Dude you took away some poor cats manhood?!” Frank asks angrily. I laugh at him and reply
“Yes, yes I did and if you make me mad enough I could take yours away too” Everyone looks at me with scared faces including Gerard. And I burst out laughing.
“Im kidding you guys!” They all sigh.
“Don’t make her mad Gee…” Ray trails off looking back at the screen. Gerard just laughs.
“I havnt done it yet, don’t think I will anytime soon” he says taking a sip of his beer.
“Wait….you guys havnt fought yet?” Mikey asks not taking his eyes off the screen.
“no…” Gerard and I both say. Mikey sighs pauses the game and looks at us.
“That’s not good, when you guys do fight its going to be huge and I am not gunna be anywhere near it” He turns his focus back to the video game. I just shrug and take a bite out of my pizza and a sip of Gerards beer. Then there is a knock at the door. I stand up and answer it.
I open the door and see Chad standing there with a box in his hands.
“Chad what are you doing here?!” I asked shocked. And before he can reply Gerard is at my side with his arm around me.
“I just found these pictures of you and I wanted to give them to you” He says handing me the box. Gerard takes the box from me and looks inside.
“Dude WTF! These have been taken of her recently” He says looking through several pictures
“I’ve been following you, and I realize you’re so much happier with him then you ever were with me. I want you to have all the creepy pictures of you I took, you look beautiful in all of them” He looks up from his feet and to me with tears in his eyes.
“So you’ve been following me? What the fuck chad! That is so creepy!” I yell.
“I know, I know just please Johanna I’m trying to make this right.” He starts to tear up. I sigh and give him a hug.
“Just leave us alone okay? Im sorry about all of this I really am” I give him a kiss on the cheek. He nods and looks at Gerard.
“You’re so lucky to have her man. Don’t let her go. Don’t let her destroy herself with all the alcohol she has been drinking.” And he walks away. I close the door and look at Gerard who looks livid.
“So he stalks you, comes here gives me a box of creepy pictures of you and you give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and tell him YOUR sorry?!” He says through clenched teeth.
“Dude told you I’m not going to be around for this” Mikey gets up and walks out the door followed by Frank and Ray who look at both of us with apologetic looks.
I walk away from Gerard not wanting to have this conversation. I open the fridge and pull out a bottle of wine and pour myself a glass and start sipping it. Gerard stands in the doorway of the kitchen, the box still in hand and glares at me. I turn my back to him. I have never been good at confrontation, and when it has happened I tend to get black out angry and don’t want that.
“So what the fuck was that Jo!” He yells. I ignore him.
“Don’t just fucking ignore me!” He yells again, I still ignore him just drinking my wine.
“Real mature just ignore me like a child” I hear him slam the box down on the kitchen table. I turn around and look at him. He stares back at me and there is electricity between us again.
“You’re acting like a child, over reacting to something that isn’t even that big of a deal” I say calmly back.
“Over reacting?! You just kissed your fucking ex!” He yells.
“ON THE CHEEK!” I yell back.
“After he took all these creepy pictures!” He steps closer to me.
“I broke his heart okay?! I feel bad, he admitted he was creepy, I acknowledged that. He was about to cru so I gave him a hug and a simple meaningless kiss on the cheek “ I reach into the fridge and pour myself another glass and start to drink it.
“Okay because that makes fucking sense!” He hisses at me. “Why don’t I just go out and give a random girl a kiss”
“If it is on the cheek I don’t care” I lie. I know I would be pissed if he did. I just cant let him know that.
“Maybe I will” He turns and heads for the door. My heart drops.
“Don’t!” I yell after him.
“Why because it would make you mad? Jelous?” He says in a harsh tone. My eyes look at the floor, and I get even more angry at him.
“Will you just drop it?” I say in a calm tone.
“Drop it? Why don’t you go drop your pants for your stupid abusive ex boyfriend oh wait not im sorry FIANCE” He yells. I feel my cheeks get read and hot.
“Oh ill have plenty of time to do that when you’re on tour since you’re leaving me for 3 fucking months!” I snap. I then put my hands over my mouth , realizing what I just said. Gerards face gets red and he screams
“Yeah and I’ll have plenty of time to do that with other girls who will actually have sex with me instead of always leading me on!” After he says that I feel so angry and betrayed by him.
“Respect my fucking wishes Gerard! I told you I wanted to wait! Go ahead sleep with some sluts I hope you get herpies! I though you were going to be different from Chad but nope! All you want is sex just like every other guy! ” And with that I throw my wine glass at him. He ducks and it hits the wall behind him. I storm off into our bedroom slam the door and lock it. “Feel free to sleep on the couch! Or the curb I don’t really give a flying fuck” I yell from behind the door. I hear him walk off and the front door close. I let the tears come and cry myself into a drunken stooper
Sign up to rate and review this story