Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > its just the way things worked out

the next morning

by ahava 0 reviews

chapter three

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 376 words

0Unrated
"Raki hun, wake up or you'll be late for camp!" Liv called.Raki groaned and rolled over in bed. "Raki lets go! I've got panckes if you're here in 10 minutes!"
That had her up. She quickly rolled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. She washed up, then went into the kitchen still in pajamas. "Morning." she yawned sitting down at the table.
"Good morning." Liv said placing a plate of pancakes in front of her.
"Thanks." Raki mummbled picking up her fork. "How was your date?"
Liv smiled and stuck a piece of wavy blonde hair behind her ear. "Awsome.The best date I've had in years." she said sitting sitting down across from Raki. "He was all shy like that. It was sooooooo cute. And he was such a gentleman."
"So, planning another one?"
"He has my number."
After breakfast, Raki took a shower and got ready for work. During the summer and weekends she worked in a day camp for special needs kids with Shelley.
She pulled on the camp's green t-shirt and black shorts. she pulled her orange hair into a high pony and put on some eyeliner. she pulled on a pair of van tehn ran out to catch a ride with Shelley, calling goodbye to her mom.
"So, how was your mom's date with Joel Madden?" SHelley asked later that morning as they did arts and crafts with their bunk.
"She enjoyed it." Raki shrugged. "Hes got her number."
"You really dont sound too happy aboout it."
"No, no Mickey! Not in your mouth hun." she said pulling the paintbrush from the little boy's mouth. "I dunno" she sighed to her friend. "Its just...inconvinient. I mean he's a freakin rockstar! And he's younger than her, and so not her type."
"You're jealous aren't you?"
"That what? Mom's dating a hot rockstar?"
"No, that she's dating Joel Madden. The nicest hot rockstar in the world of rockstars."
"Shell, i dont want to date Joel."
"Oh come on! You mean to tell me you don't even have the slightest crush on him? Carrie, on the paper cutie."
"I dont have a crush on him." Raki said helping Sarah paint her project. "And if I do, I dont know about it."
Sign up to rate and review this story