Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > its just the way things worked out

Benji

by ahava 3 reviews

chapter four. and i need reviews ppl!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 763 words

0Unrated
"You sure you'll be ok?" Liv asked anxiosly.
"Mom, I'll be fine." Raki insited. "Im 17 years old and can definately manage myself for a day. Stop worrying."
"Are you sure? You wont be bored?"
"I'll cal Shelley and Travis."
"They're out hun. You sure you don't want yo come with me and Joel?"
"Mom, Im fine." she pressed. "Ill stay home and watch movies all day. Im fine, really."
Liv looked at her then sighed. "Alright." she bent foward anf\d kissed her forehead, the left.
"Have fun with Joel." she muttered. She turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. Finding nothing interesting on, she muted the sound and flipped on the radio. Hearing Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous being played, she quickly switched stations to the classical program.
She sighed and wished she weren't so alone. She puled the couch blanket around herself and spaced out. This was how she loved it. Muted tv, classical music, a blanket, and a blank grey sky outside the window. This was her favorite. She just wished she had someone special to share it with. But she never had a boyfriend and was probably never gonna get one. Her taste in Guys was very strict and the guys were very rare to come by.
When she heard the shrill ring of the phone, she jumped so high she knocked her knee on the corner of the coffe table. "Fuckin hell!" she swore answering the phone. "Hello?"
"I've always wanted to call a girl and have her yell that at me first thing." a male's voice chuckle.
"Yea, sorry." she said. "I banged myself so yea..."
"Banged yourself eh?" the guy said in amusement. "Im sorry. Next time call me and I could bang you. This is Benji Madden by the way."
"Of course! Who else could turn a pun like that other than Benji Madden?"
"I resent that! I was being serious!"
"Get your head outta your pants Madden."
"What, come on, you wouldnt do it with me?" he asked in a sad voice.
"Sorry i dont do rockstars. Dude, I dont even know you! what the?"
Benji just laughed. "so what's up Raki?"
"Uh, why exactly are you calling me?" She asked
"Cuz I wanted to know if you were as happy as I am with the fact that my brother and your mother are on their fourth date." he said. "In three freaking weeks!"
"What you dont like my mom?" Raki frowned
"No, its not like that." He said. "I love your mom. Hoestly, i met her a couple of times and she's great. But, I dunno, she just seems to have gone through alot. And Joel kinda seems a bit young and..."
"Naive?" she offered.
"Yeah that." he said. "He's just naive like that and your mom is leaking... mom all over! SHe's an awsome woman, but i think she would be happier with an older man. Ya know?"
"I love you Benji." she sighed leaning into the couch.
"Now can we bang?"
" No!"
"ok just joking. Anyway, you see eye level with me about this, right?"
"Yeah."
"So what should we do? I mean they seem to like eachother alot."
"You dont think... They wouldn't...?"
"Bang?" Benji laughed.
"Would you cut it out with the banging?" she exclaimed. "But yea, do you think they would?"
"No. Joel's waiting, the little mama's boy. Allow me to quote:" he cleared his throat. " 'God dammit Benji, im waiting! Im not gonna go around Fucking every girl i see! I wanna wait! Share something special with my wife!' I'll give you some thing special Joely. It's called a DICK! I honestly think he has none."
Raki just sat there laughing. "That was good, Madden."
"No but Im serious now." he said in a serious tone. "We both know they're wrong for eachother.And it's not even the opposites attract thing."
"I know." Raki sighed. "Joel's still a teenager at heart and Liv's a mom at heart. It can't work."
"It worked for Ashton and Demi."
"Madden, You're confusing me."
"Sorry."
There was a breif silence filled with the soft music playing on the radio.
"Should we just tell them?" he asked.
"I dunno. Maybe we should wait a while and see what happens. If we tell them two things could happen: they could see the light, or they'll want to prove us wrong and push their relationship as far as it can go before backfiring."
"Yeah, you're right." Benji sighed.
The two talked for a while longer , promising to keep in touch.
Sign up to rate and review this story