Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Heart Will Go On( Frerard Titanic Story You Auditioned For)

Chapter Six

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

Donna would most certainly not be pleased by having to share a meal with a third class passenger.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 857 words

0Unrated
“It doesn`t matter,” the chestnut haired teenager mumbles dejectedly, shaking his head as he does so. “He has a fiancé.” The admission should not have bothered Frank anywhere near as much as it did, after all he barley even knew Gerard Way, had only spoken an hand full of words to the elder man.
“That pretty girl you spotted earlier. It is certain that he is not, well abnormal as we are, and besides, someone like Gerard would never go for someone like…well someone like me.” Frank sighs, his young heart sinking as he realised just how foolish he had been to even begin to entertain the idea that someone as beautiful and wealthy and kind as Gerard would ever look twice at a filthy waste of space like him. Anyway, those kinds of relationships were deeply frowned upon, though that did not mean that they did not go in, albeit away from disgusted, prying eyes. Eyes that always failed to see that love was love, no matter what. Eyes that could only ever witness hate and disgust, eyes that were blinded by their own prejudice.
“Don`t ever fucking let me hear you talk shit like that about yourself again, Frankie!” Apollonia spat in a threatening voice at her closest (and only) friend, her deep sapphire eyes narrowed into thin, angry slits. “Do you fucking hear me?” She jabs him roughly, but not too painfully in the ribs, before kissing his lightly tanned cheek fleetingly before skipping away merrily, leaving Frank, who by now was used to her ever changing moods, to follow.
Apollonia, who was around three years older than her partner in crime, cared deeply for Frank and was more than a little overprotective of him. He had used to be so shy and timid, letting the higher class walk all over him like he was worth no more than what came out of a horse’s backside. She had felt she had to be in order to help in survive in this cruel, snobbish world. In so many ways the two had brought each other up, caring and looking out for the other when no one else bothered too.
Groaning softly, Frank follows his dark haired best friend back to their third class room, wanting to do nothing more than to be left alone and have a good long cry about how unfair the world could be sometimes.
“Oh and I hate to tell you this Frankenstein, but you kinda did tell me Prince Charming`s name.” She smirks. “It`s Gerard.”

Gerard awoke the next morning with a dreadful ache in his head and chest only an anagonisingly short four and a half hours after retiring to bed. Next to him his soon to be lawfully wedded wife, Catherine was still sleeping soundly, her jet black waves softly covering the pillows like a silky raven blanket.
Frank, the young man from yesterday that had saved him from throwing himself overboard once again filled his mind, as he had done from the second he had met him until the moment he had fell asleep. In truth, the chestnut haired boy had never really fully left Gerard`s thoughts, for the was even the star of last night’s dreams. Dreams that for some unknown reason also happened to feature him, a tailor made black suit with silver cufflinks and a beautifully decorated church with gleefully singing wedding bells.
Sitting up slowly, as to not disturb Catherine, he carefully climbs out of bed and goes to get dressed for the new day, maybe even take a brisk early morning stroll around the deck to wake himself up and take I some of that lovely sea air. Maybe he would be so lucky as to see Frank again, though Gerard tries to tell himself that it was only a matter of hours until he would see the younger man again at dinner, though on second thoughts he didn`t really strike Gerard as much of an early riser.
“Oh Lord,” he mumbles, lacing up his third best shoes, the ones he used for the normal working day, “Dinner.”
Oh no.
Catherine was perfectly fine with the idea of sharing the evening meal with the man who had helped her fiancé, even though she may not have been so pleased had she been told the whole story, but Donna Way, Gerard’s middle aged, snobbish mother may not feel the same. It was strange, Gerard often thought, how he and his mother looked so terribly alike, the same eye, hair, snowy complexion, and yet their personalities were are different as different could be. Like land and sea, like white and black.
Donna would most certainly not be pleased by having to share a meal with a third class passenger, even if he was the reason her son was still alive and well and not taking a long eternal nap with the fish at the bottom of the ocean.
Groaning, Gerard walked out the cabin door, already seeing the look on her face in his mind as his mother lays eyes on his beautiful saviour.
Sign up to rate and review this story