Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note

Matt's Promise

by IamtheMoose 1 review

Matt reflects on life and moving on with Mello's promise~

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: L - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 271 words

2Moving
I woke up. Wrapped up in your arms, time lay still for a moment as I remembered last night. That one perfect night. Together, just me and you.
The glimmer of sunlight made its way through the shutters and hit your perfect face, highlighting your gorgeous blond hair and shaping your face. I knew that you would remember last night but you wouldn’t allow yourself to show it…you always had to be so serious with your emotions didn’t you Mello?

I chuckled quietly to myself, that’s one of the things I liked about you my dear. I know you don’t like me being soppy about this relationship, about us, about you and me. You and I taking on the world together, nothing could stop us; not Near, not Kira, not anyone. I felt your arm tighten around me as you unconsciously moved closer; I kissed your temple and sighed. I love you Mello, so much that it sometimes hurts. I’d risk my life for you any day, and you are very well aware of that.

Where do we go now...I’ll leave that decision up to you my love. I’ll be by your side no matter what. Matt and Mello forever remember? The promise we made back at Wammy's? Or did you forget due to the fact for the past 4 years you've only been thinking about L and the Kira case?...but I, Mail Jeevas, promise you, Mihael Keehl, that I'll never forget. I'll always remember what you said.





Okay, so this was my first attempt at doing MattxMello...R&R? Any improvements?
Sign up to rate and review this story