Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

Unforgiven

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

16

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 944 words

1Exciting
Well. This chapter has to be one of the most dramatic out of this whole thing .-.


Rate and Reviewwwwwwww :DD

-

xxFLWxx


Andy took a guess where Louise would go and had gone to Jamia's but she wasn't there so he drove to Alicia's where Louise, Gerard, Alicia and Mikey were standing outside. Dani tried to stop him before his temper got him seriously hurt.

The sound of Andy's truck roared pulling up beside Louise and Gerard. Louise then caught on, there was going to be a fight and it was not gonna be a nice fight. "Gerard!" Louise hissed.

"I'll break him," Gerard snarled breaking away from Louise. Andy got out of the truck, slamming his door shut and Dani jumped out screaming and grabbing his arm desperately.

"NO!" Louise shouted grabbing Gerard's arm trying to pull him back. It was pointless he shrugged her off and she fell to the ground. Alicia ran over to her and helped her up. Gerard made direct eye contact with Andy. The anger visible in both of them.

Gerard was first to swing a punch. His fist connected squarely with Andy's jaw breaking it. but Andy struck back with a blow to the nose. Blood splattered everywhere as Gerard's nose broke.

"FUCKING HELL, THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Louise's head snapped towards Dani as Gerard manged to bruise Andy's lip and give him a black eye.

"HOW IS IT?" Dani yelled. "YOU HIT ME FIRST!". Andy hit Gerard and he fell but he manged to bring Andy down with him. Andy kicked Gerard in the leg hard, but Gerard kicked his ribs shattering at least 2. Andy roared in pain and Dani screamed.

Gerard got to his feet and Andy forced himself to get up. He hit Gerard once more splitting his lip. Dani screamed again but there was no point. Dani grabbed his arm and tried to drag him back. Andy tried to dodge one of Gerarfd's low blows but as he did, Dani was hit instead. Gerard hit her hard in the stomach and she cried out in agony as she fell to the ground.

Louise's hands covered her mouth and Andy full on pounced onto Gerard. Gerard manged to knee Andy in the balls, but Andy managed to headbutt Gerard before curling up in pain and knocking himself out as his head hit off one of the rocks that decorated Alicia's garden. Gerard had passed out. Alicia phoned an ambulance who arrived straight away and they were rushed into the hopsital.

Louise was pacing in the corridor of the hopsital trying to get her mind straight. Mikey, Alicia and Ashley were also present. Mikey and Ashley were giving eahcother pure deathglares.

Andy had 2 shattered ribs, a black eye, split lip, a very sore swollen face and sore balls, but he was more worried about Dani than himself. Was she okay? What about the baby?

"It is Gerard's fault if the baby dies y'know" Jake said stepping into the hospital.

"Fuck up," Louise snapped around giving a deathglare to Jake. Ashley was about to let rip and scream at her.

"Louise, Dani si pregnant and Gerard hit her in the stomach. She's in serious pain. How can you not care?" He whispered softly.

"How do you know the child is even dead?" Louise muttered feeling no emotion. She was craving a cigarette right now and didn't want to imagine the child being dead. The doctor approached the small group and allowed them to see the patients.

"I don't know and that's what's worrying me" Ashley whispered to louise, his voice cracking. Dani was death pale and Louise only took one glance at her and shut her eyes tight turning away from her sister.

"Oh god," She muttered.

"I am really sorry," A doctor whispered approaching them. "You have lost the baby,"

"Oh god," Gerard whispered. Louise took another look at Dani and ran out of the room sliding down the wall tears falling out of her eyes. Andy leaned over to Dani so he could hold her. She sobbed into his hair.

Gerard felt like shit, Ashley was pissed off, Alicia was crying into Mikey's shoulder and Andy and Dani looked deafeted.

"Andy," Dani choked out.

"Shh," He whispered gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. "It's okay,"

"I," Dani was unable to speak. Louise took deep breaths and reentered the room, her head hung low as she looked up at Gerard. Gerard had his damaged face in his hands, not crying just sitting getting his mind straight.

Gerard felt guilty as hell. Louise wrapped her arms around him but he shook her off. She stood.

"Dani," Gerard whispered, rasiing his head to look at her. "I am so sorry, i swear i never meant to hit you, never mind ki-kill your baby" He managed to choke out.

Dani stared at him. "It was sort of both our faults, i should have moved away," Dani spoke.

"No," He whispered shaking his head. "i-i need to go" He whispered standing and walking out.

"Dani," Louise whispered. Dani didn't even turn her head to look at her. Louise gave up. Everything seemed to just go wrong. There was really only one thing she could do, if she stayed things would get more tense and things would get worse.

She left the hospital and ran aw\y as far as she could go, ending up under the same tree which she was under just weeks ago and went into her pocket lifting IT outand sat down at the tree. Dug deep into her wrists wanting death to consume her. She welcomed the blackness as if it was heaven.
Sign up to rate and review this story