Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 2450 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

The sun slowly shined into the Hyuga heir’s eyes and she slowly started to awake. She slowly started to sit up, she was in pain but it was a good pain. She noticed she was in bed alone with Naruto nowhere to be found. She got up and saw a mirror on the door, and gasped at what she saw.

Yesterday she had been one of the most beautiful kunoichi’s in the village, but now, as of today, she was a goddess. Her skin was soft and a delicious peach-cream color; it practically glowed. Her hair was a soft, silky lavender waterfall. Her body was stronger and more athletic than she remembered it being, the proof of this being that her bust was now a size larger, a D-cup, very round and perky. But she also noticed a lavender nine-tailed vixen that stretched across her back, the tails wrapping around her front, gently caressing her breasts and flat stomach. (UL)

By Kami! I look... beautiful. She mentally gasped, running her hands over her sexy new body. Like Naruto-kun.

Turning away from the mirror and looking towards the closet she saw an outfit with a note pinned to the shirt.

My beautiful Hinata-hime-

Good morning my beloved. I don’t know if I have told you already but, I had marked you as my own. You now will be forever beautiful as I am, I had to look around for some clothes and had a mask made for you. The clothes are on the closet door, I know they are not up to snuff to a goddess like yourself but they are purest silk. Please wear them for me; I will have my servants make you the most beautiful outfit to match your beauty.

Yours truly,
Naruto.

P.S.: You were fantastic last night.

She smiled at the note and then walked towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. After her shower she dried off and got dressed in the clothes that Naruto had left her. It was a silk, one-strap lavender tank top and gold tights. Naruto had also included silk panties for her, but no bra. She then went into a sock drawer, pulled out a pair, slipped them on and put on some slippers.

As she stepped out of the guest room, she was met by a servant.

"Good morning, Lady Hyuga." the girl bowed to her.

"Good Morning," Hinata replied, taking in the girl. "My, you are a beautiful thing aren’t you?"

The girl blushed and lowered her head. "N-Not as beautiful as you my lady." she said.

Hinata touched her chin and lifted her head up to face her.

"Do not look away from me. Let me see your face." Hinata ordered in a calm voice. The girl looked up and Hinata noted the classic ‘girl-next-door’ beauty she possessed. "My goodness, you are very pretty." she said, before leaning in to kiss the servant softly on the lips. The girl glowed at the action. "Now, do my hair as I walk down to my Naruto-kun."

"Yes, my lady." the blushing girl replied and moved behind her, brushing and braiding her hair as they both went downstairs to the kitchen.

In the main dining room Naruto sat at the head of a large table, the servants setting down the plates of prepared breakfast.

"I trust everything is to your liking, Master Naruto." the lead servant said.

"I will inform you if it is otherwise." Naruto stated. "And make sure you and the rest of the staff eat. Malnourished servants are not attractive."

"Yes, master." the man bowed and walked out right as Hinata and the servant walked in. They all bowed to Hinata before leaving.

"Good morning, beloved." Naruto said, standing up to greet the woman. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept wonderfully." She said as she stepped up and kissed him on the lips.

He looked at her and smiled at what she was wearing.

"I see you found my note." he said.

"Yes, I have." she said, twirling around to model it for him.

"You look beautiful." he said as he picked up a small porcelain mask that was on the table next to him. "This is for you. It was just finished this morning. The claw is still being made."

"I understand." she said, carefully slipping the mask on. "How do I look?" (UL)

"As beautiful as always." he said. "Now come, let us eat."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After breakfast had been eaten, the pair donned matching black trench coats and boots, and then left for the academy. They arrived early and sat down in the middle of the classroom, Hinata snuggling up against Naruto as she fiddled with her mask. As the other students started filing into the room, the Naruto fangirl club looked and saw Hinata, looking at her new mask, and were at first upset. But they also understood because she had always wanted to be with Naruto and she obviously got her chance now.

However, there was one person that didn’t understand, and that was the Pink Banshee of Konoha, a.k.a. Sakura Haruno. She just couldn’t understand why Hinata was with Naruto.

"HINATA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?" She screeched at Hinata, "YOU SHOULD BE WITH SASUKE!"

After shaking the ringing out of her ears, Hinata looked up at Sakura.

"Listen to me you ugly beast," Hinata snapped, insulting the pink haired kunoichi-wannabe. "The reason I am with Naruto-kun is because he is more, much more, than the Uchiha. The ugly thing couldn’t even beat the beauty that is Naruto-kun." she said, turning her head to kiss her beloved kitsune on the lips.

At seeing this, Sakura got mad and tried to attack the beautiful girl. But right as she got within attack range, Naruto’s claw appeared out of nowhere and stopped just an inch from Sakura’s neck.

"Leave now, she-beast." Naruto said as his claw raised up past her eyes.

Sakura slowly started to leave not wanting to feel that claw. "I’ll tell my mother and she’ll get you executed!" she hissed.

"Yes. Go cry to your mother, like a true kunoichi." Hinata said with distaste.

"And then, unlike you beast, we shall die beautifully." Naruto stated.

Before anyone could say or do anything else, Iruka had come in.

"Alright, take your seats." the Chunin teacher said. "It’s time for your team assignments."

Team 7: Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Sai.
Team 8: Kiba Inuzuka, Jun Kintoburi (OC) and Shino Aburame.
Team 9: (All Out Sick)
Team 10: Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akamechi.
Team 11: Naruto ‘Migoto Kitsune’ Uzumaki-Namikaze, Hinata Hyugga and Musaka Takeuchi. (OC). ($)

"That’s it." Iruka said, closing the book. "Everyone is to meet back here after lunch to meet your Jounin Sensei. So I say to you all, Go Out There And Make Your Village Proud!" ($)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After their team assignments had been placed, everyone left the academy together so as to get to know their teams better. Naruto, Hinata and Musaka were no exception.

"So Musa-kun," said Hinata. "Who do you think our sensei is going to be?"

"I do not know." the young swords master said.

"Well, I just hope they are as beautiful as we are." Naruto said, noticing the looks his two teammates were giving him. "What?"

"All of us?" Hinata asked.

"Yes."

"Including Musaka?"

"Yes."

"Wow. This is the first time I have heard you make a comment about another male like that."

"Well, anyone that came from someone as beautiful as Taicho-sama has to be beautiful in their own right." ($)

Musaka blushed at the complement. "You know of my mother?" he asked. (UL)

"Yes. Though I must ask, who was it that inflicted that terrible scar upon her beautiful face?"

Musaka winced. "It was a ninja from this village. A ninja whom she rejected."

"I see." Naruto said with a hint of outrage. "When you find this ninja, please allow myself and Hinata-hime to assist you in avenging your mother."

Musaka looked at the pair. "You offer your aid to me, and in our first meeting?"

"Of course." Naruto said. "I have heard of your family and find them to be honorable people."

"Thank you." he said with a warm smile. ($, UL)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After lunch the trio went back to the classroom and waited for their sensei. It was only a couple minutes later when someone came in, and Naruto, Hinata, and Musaka had met their sensei.

"Alright gakis!" the woman snapped. She had purple hair and brown eyes, dressed in a mesh top, mini skirt, black boots and a trench coat that hid many weapons. "My name’s Anko Mitarashi, but you can call me Anko-sensei." ($, UL)

"Anko-sensei, huh?" Naruto said. "You are very pretty. Isn’t she guys?"

"Yes, she is." Hinata said as Musaka nodded. Anko blushed and shook it off.

"Alright Team 11, follow me." Anko said.

The trio nodded, stood up and headed out after her.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At Naruto’s ‘lady’s first’ insistence, Hinata was the first to demonstrate her skills as a ninja to Anko in order for her to gauge just where she should start her training.

Needless to say, after seeing the beautiful teen demonstrate her Gentle Fist-style on a nearby boulder, Anko was stunned as said rock was shattered.

"Kurenai never mentioned you were this far along." Anko said as Hinata patted the boulder dust off of her clothes.

"You know Kurenai-sensei?" Hinata asked.

"We went through the academy together." Anko said. "She often spoke that she was responsible for your training."

"Yes." Hinata nodded. "My father had little interest in training or raising me, so my care was left to Kurenai-sensei. However, she only mentioned you once."

"Oh? And what did she say about me?" Anko asked.

"That you enjoy dango. Very much so." she smiled.

"That alone should tell you something about me." she grinned as she turned around to face Naruto and Musaka. "Alright, who wants to be next?"

However, before either boy could volunteer, a shadow flashed through the forest behind them, followed by several shadows. A small chill went up Naruto’s neck.

(Kit! Follow Those Shadows!) Kyubi shouted.

What? Why? Naruto asked.

(I sense something familiar. Something like you! But the chakra signature is weak. And getting weaker by the second. Now Hurry!)

"Follow Me!" Naruto said as he pulled his mask down over his face and dashed off into the forest.

The rest of Team 11 looked at each other for a second, confused, before dashing off after the masked fox ninja. (UL)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The young woman clutched the kunai in her left hand, her right hand pressed over the hole in her shoulder. She had long blond hair, dirtied by soil and blood, dressed in a torn and bloodied dress, black skirt, sandals and stolen kunai in her tightly gripping hand.

She glared hard at the six ROOT ninja that surrounded her.

"Stay Away From Me!" she shouted.

"Can’t let you go yet, sweetie. Boss wants you back and we’re gonna deliver you." one of the ninja said.

"I’d rather die than go back to that hell!" she shrieked.

"So be it!" the ninjas lunged at the girl, hoping to overwhelm her and take her down easily.

However, that plan failed as a masked figure fell from the treetops and slashed at two of the ninja from behind.

"AAAHHHH!!" the two ninja shouted as they fell to their stomachs.

"Huh?" one of the other ninja asked.

"What?" a second unharmed ninja asked.

"Such an ugly display I see before me." Naruto said. "Six ugly cowards ganging up upon a single, injured female. Vicious and heinous act! My claw will enjoy tasting your blood!"

"Kill Him!" the lead ninja said as the other ninja lunged to the attack.

However, the ninja never reached him as a pair of kunai flew past Naruto’s head and slashed the first two ninja, forcing them back as three new figures made their appearance.

Anko, who had thrown the kunai immediately recognized the situation and acted accordingly.

"Hinata! Get to the girl and protect her! Musaka, take the one on the left. I’ve got the two on the right! Naruto, take the leader!" Anko shouted. "And try to leave one alive!"

"Yes, Sensei!" the trio shouted as they flew into action.

Hinata used all the might in her legs to flip over Naruto and land in front of the scared blond girl.

"It’s alright. We’re here to protect you." Hinata said to the girl as Anko took out a sword and quickly slashed down the two ninja before her.

"Who... who are you?" the terrified girl asked, seeing Musaka slash down the ninja before him with his long and short sword, blocking with his kodachi and slashing with his katana.

"We are friends." Hinata said as Naruto slashed at the leader, before elbow-clocking him cold.

"Anyone left alive?" Anko asked.

"This one." Naruto said, gripping the leader he had knocked cold.

"Right. We’ll take him to Ibiki and Inoichi. See what they can tell us about this little mess." Anko said. "And before we do that, who are you?" she asked the blond girl.

"N-Naru.... Namikaze." the girl said before her grip on the kunai weakened. It fell to the ground as she did. (UL)

Team 11 looked at each other, stunned as Naruto removed his mask. Everyone could clearly see the family resemblance between the two, and it took every ounce of strength that the trio had to stop Naruto from gutting the ninja who had injured his older sister. ($)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Author’s Notes: I think I’m going to stop here. I know I know Hinata had gotten too confident too soon. Well if you were shy and had sex with your major crush and he or she bit you making you immortal, I think you’d get a big confidence boost. Even more so if said crush said you were beautiful or as beautiful as them.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unlockables: ‘Vixen Hinata (masked and unmasked)’ (Hinata finding the outfit Naruto left her) ‘Vixen Hinata’ avatar and ‘sackgirl’, Musaka Takeuchi (meeting him for the first time) Musaka Takeuchi avatar and ‘sackboy’, Beautiful Vengeance optional quest, Anko Mitarashi (after meeting her), Anko Mitarashi avatar and ‘sackgirl’, ‘Family Matters’ quest, Naru Uzumaki (saving her), Naru Uzumaki avatar and ‘sackgirl’.

Achievements and Trophies: Team Player (Got Team), Pomp and Circumstance (Graduated), There’s nothing wrong with that (complemented the Takeuchi clan), Beautiful Vengeance (being told about it), Keep your hands off of my sister! (Family Matters quest completed), Loving Brother (completed chapter 3)
Sign up to rate and review this story