Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

Cookie_monster

by tmbfucks 1 review

A crush on your dad's best friend

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 777 words

0Unrated
'Hey HozDog!' Frank, my dad's best friend, and my crush, greeted.

'Hi Frank.' I greeted back.

'Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can, but Ray's in a bit of a state about his hair.' Gerard, my dad told him.

'Nah it's okay. Hollie's cool. Take as long as you need.' He said. He's already making me swoon. 'Why didn't Ray want me there though?' He asked.

'Don't you remember what happened last time?' Dad asked. Frank shook his head. 'You were trying to sort his hair out, and you were chewing gum, and everything went in slow motion as it flew out of your mouth and onto his fro.' Dad explained. Ray's afro was the luckiest thing ever.

'Yeah, okay.' Frank said.

'The number for the pizza place is on the fridge.' Dad said running out of the front door.

'He's so embarrassing. I love it that you're here, but I'm 15. I don't need a babysitter.' I told him.

'Your dad's just looking out for you. So, what do you want to do?' He asked. Kiss you.

'I want some chocolate milk.' I told him.

'Oh my god! I love chocolate milk. I make the best!' He said. I followed him into the kitchen. I was watching his mouth move, but I wasn't really paying attention to the words. Just the way he looked. He's perfect. I moved my shoulder length, dark brown hair with purple highlights out of my blue eyes.

'Do you want to watch Orphan?' I asked. He nodded his head and handed me a glass of chocolate milk.

'Sure.' He answered. I looked into his beautiful hazel orbs.

'Okay, I'll go get the DVD and a hoodie.' I told him. He smiled. I ran upstairs, put on a blue hoodie that was obviously too big for me, and I grabbed the Orphan DVD. I ran back downstairs and joined Frank on the couch after turning it on.

Halfway through, I was snuggled up to him and he had his arm around me. He's so gorgeous. I just want to kiss his gorgeous lips and be his. I thought now would be a good a time as any. I paused the film.

'Is everything okay?' He asked. I smiled.

'Yeah. Everything's perfect.' I said. I leaned in and was about to kiss him.

'Whoa, Hozzie, no!' He said backing away.

'Come on. I know you want me too.' I said. He shook his head.

'You're half my age! You're my friend. Nothing more.' He told me.

'What's going on here?' Dad asked from the doorway. I ran upstairs in embarrassment and cried on my pillow. About an hour later, I heard a knock on my door.

'Go away!' I mumbled. The door opened anyway.

'Hoz, it's okay.' Dad said.

'No it's not.' I told him.

'Honey, he's too old for you. It's natural to have these thoughts at your age. I had a crush on my mum's best friend when I was your age.' He said. I smiled at the thought.

'What?' I asked giggling. He nodded his head.

'It's true, and it was very embarrassing. I tried to woo her, but it wouldn't work. Then, when I grew up a bit, I realised how creepy I was. She wasn't even good looking now I think about it, I just thought it at the time.' He told me.

'But he's perfect. He's eve...' I started.

'Everything you've ever wanted.' He finished for me. I nodded my head.

'That's what I thought too. But I was wrong. And you wanna know something? I'm glad I was wrong. It would be really creepy if we did end up together, and I would've never met your mother, which would mean I would never have met you.' He said. 'Your mum is really all I've ever wanted, I just didn't know it at the time.' He continued.

'Ugh, now what am I going to do? It'll be really awkward between us.' I said.

'It doesn't have to be. He's still downstairs. Do you want to pretend it was really a prank?' He suggested. I nodded my head. At least it'll all be okay. And who knows? Maybe my perfect guy really is out there!

Here you are! I hope you liked it. It's probably the one I had the most fun writing, but it could still be really bad, and for that, I'm sorry. I hope you liked it anyway! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story