Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

Coming To Terms

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 580 words

0Unrated
Everything seems to happen so fast in this o.o

But sure

This one is very short btw >.<

R&R

-
xxFLWxx


Back at the hospital everyone had left to give Andy and Dani some privacy. "It hurt's so bad," Dani moaned clutching her stomach. Andy couldn't say anything, he was too choked up. He just looked at her with those sad blue eyes.

They were released from hopsital a week later and Andy carried Dani from his truck into the house and gently set her down on the bed. Dani had been ordered to rest for a couple of weeks. Andy curled up beside her and buried his face in her neck.

"It's good to be home," She murmured. 5 minutes later her phone rang, she lifted it up and answered not checking the caller ID.

"Is she with you?" Gerard's voice was shaky.

"Is who with me?" Dani asked.

"Louise," Gerard responded.

"No," Dani said in a bored tone. Gerard just hung up. Dani then looked at Andy panicked. She repeated what Gerard had said to her and teh stress made the pain worseand she moaned in agaony as the cramps worsened.

"Oh god," Andy sighed and the two of them got up and went to Gerard's. Gerard was talking to himself, pleading for Louise to answer and was pacing his room.

"Any answer?" Dani asked.

"No," Gerard muttered.

Meanwhile, Mikey, Alicia and Frank had took a walk through the woods to pass time and came across Louise but they were too late.

Mikey shook her gently but she didn't respond. "Louise?" Frank whispered, his voice breaking as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Phone Gerard," Mikey muttered. Alicia did and within minutes, Gerard, Dani and Andy arrived. Frank checked Louise's breathing to make sure but they were too late. Dani, Andy and Gerard sprinted over.

Dani collapsed ont he ground next to Louise. Gerard wrapped his arms around them both and Andy stood there looking lost. Each of them speechless.

"Louise," Dani choked out. "You said you'd never leave me on my own, sisters forever. What happened to that promise?" She sobbed.

"Your the one that punched her," Gerard muttered under his breath standing up.

Dani turned her head to look at him. "She slapped me first. I never knew it would lead t-t-to th-this," She was howling now, her body shaking uncontrollably as she sobbed into Louise's hair. Andy grabbed Gerard by the shoulders, spinning him round to face him.

"You weren't exactly there for her!" Andy roared. "So stop making my grilfriend guilty, this is not her fault!" Gerard shoved him away, so hard that Andy fell to the ground.

"SO YOUR SAYING THAT I AM THE ONE TAHT KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND?" Gerard shouted loudly at Andy.

"MAYBE IF YOU'D BEEN THERE FOR HER, SHE WOULDN'T BE LYING HERE!" Andy screamed back.

"GUYS, SHE IS FUCKING DEAD, CAN WE PLEASE GET HER TO A HOSPITAL" Frank screamed standing between the two.

"NO" Dani roared. "LET ME JUST STAY WITH HER!"

"Dani," Andy whispered softly wrapping his arms around her. "We have to get her to a morgue"

Dani sobbed into his shoulder as he held her. When they phoned an ambulance, the doctors only allowed oen fo them to sit with Louise for 15 minutes each hour.

Andy had to carry Dani, screaming from Louise's side when her turn was over. Gerard held Louise's hand and stroked her hair softly as Frank led him away from her body.
Sign up to rate and review this story