Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

How?

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

18

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 743 words

0Unrated
Hmmmmmm How? How is that possible ;D

R&R

-
xxFLWxx


- 5 Days Later -
"Okay everyone has to give their final goodbyes," Wendy said bitterly. Dani nodded numbly and Gerard squeezed her hand. Andy kissed the top of her head softly and ruffled her wavy hair. Dani then approached her sister's body.

Louise lay in a black coffin, wearing a black with red underlace gothic gown with a bow at the side. Dani had arranged for red roses, Louise's favourite flower to be layed around her. She took a deep breath and whispered goobye and stroked the edge of the coffin.

Gerard then approached her. He gently leaned in and kissed Louise's lips softly a tear rolling down his cheek and landing on her hand. "I was gonna ask you something," Gerard whispered to her body. "I was gonna ask you to marry me" Gerard said taking her hand and putting his head down on the side of the coffin beginning to cry once again.

"Gee, i will marry you," Louise smiled turning her head around to look at Gerard. She was healthy and alive. He blinked staring at her warm blue eyes.

"Lo-louise?" He stuttered. "Your okay" Gerard whispered. Noone else was in the room as he had asked for privacy.

"Yes i am," Louise smiled yawning.

"H-how?" Gerard asked still not believing his eyes.

"Well i got pissed off at the death of Dani's baby. So i covered myself in fake blood and took these drugs that makes me seem dead and i did cut into my wrists to make it look believeable. I wanted to know who would give a fuck if i truly did die," Louise simply explained. When she had left for her mother's house her mother had said that Gerard won't give a fuck if she had killed herself because she was a worthless piece of shit.

"Wha-what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Gerard yelled.

"Oh god maybe i should have just killed myself," Louise said facepalming not thinking about their reactions.

"NO" Gerard screamed. Dani pushed open the doors to the funeral parlour.

"Gerard? You okay?" Dani whispered. Louise pretended to be dead again.

"Eh....yeah...yeah i'm fine," Gerard murmured.

"Okay," Dani smiled and left again

"You have to tell her!" Gerard hissed. "She...she's been slitting her wrists since you died. She's all torn up and nothing i say can get through to her. She has shut everyone out".

Tears filled Louise's eyes.

"She is the one that wouldn't talk to me!" Louise defended herself and stepped out of the coffin to stretch her legs. "This dress is so fucking pretty," She said admiring the dress.

"Dani picked it, she thought you would like it" Gerard whispered.

"Oh," Louise pouted as she stopped twirling around.

"Gerard i want my-" Dani walked in stopping mid sentance as she spotted her sister.

"Louise?" Dani whispered. She stood there staring at Louise for a second and then fainted. Gerard rushed over to catch her but she hit her head, hard off a table with a vase of flowers on it. The porcelain cut her skin. Andy, hearing all this rushed in and he too stood staring at louise, mouth open.

"YOUR ALIVE?"Andy said pointing at her. Louise put her hand on the back of her neck and nodded slowly. "You h-had no pulse! You were not breathing?" Andy said.

"I have skills you dont want to know about," Louise said. Dani coughed and Gerard bandaged her arms and helped her to her feet.

"How?" Dani asked Louise. Louise sighed and leaned back against the coffin.

"Alright," Louise muttered.

"Get everyone in here i only wanna explain once". Andy got Frank, Mikey, Jamia, Kaitlin, Bob, Ray, Christa and Mikey.

"HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD!" Frank screamed and ran over to Louise hugging her so hard she fell to the ground.

"Woah!" Louise yelled kissing Frank's cheek.

"HOLY FUCK HOW?!" Frank asked straddling her hips on top of her touching her face and trying to understand how she was still alive.

"Okay well i put fake blood all over my wrists and arms and took this really powerful drug while temporarily induces death. Hard to get but Bert still owed me money and managed to help me get it. I wanted to see who would give a flying fuck if i truly did die," She glared at Dani as she said the last sentance, straight into her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story