Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Kill Tonight

I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 3 reviews

“I will murder you on the spot if you don’t tell me where Ryan is.”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 1388 words - Complete

1Exciting
I stood against an old brick wall, feeling the fake teeth I was wearing cause my lips to protrude slightly. I looked around the empty street; only a few people walked by and none of them were suspicious-looking.

A man passed by with dark hair and had the slightest bit of facial hair. He was somewhat taller than me. I recognized the enlarged canines, just barely gracing his lips. I smirked and moved to walk beside him.

“Hi there,” I purred.

He looked at me with an uninterested gaze. “Hello.”

I grabbed his hand playfully and winked, leading him to a dark alley. He followed behind me without question.

A smirked danced across his face and he advanced towards me. “So what’s your story?”

I backed against a wall; I had him right where I wanted him. “I’m Jack.”

“Jon.” His face was inches from mine, his hands against the wall on either side of my head. He gently glided the back of his hand against my face. My skin tingled at his touch.

I slid my hand behind my back and pulled out my knife. I put the knife to his throat and twirled us around so he was the one against the wall. The playful look left my features. “Where the hell is Ryan?” I demanded.

Jon didn’t look frightened one bit. “Who the hell are you?”

I sneered at him. “It doesn’t matter who I am - where the hell is Ryan?” I demanded once more.

He laughed. I pushed the blade harder against his throat to show him that I was serious, causing little jewels of blood to appear. “I will murder you on the spot if you don’t tell me where Ryan is.”

He laughed again. “I don’t know who the hell you’re talking about.” He knocked the knife out of my hands and came at me. I ducked and flipped him over, causing him to land on his back. I stomped the heel of my stiletto on the ground causing a knife to pop out of the tip. It was a new weapon Spencer had made for me and I was happy to finally be able to use it. I put my shoe on his chest, the knife blade inches from his throat, and smiled.

“I’m not done with you yet. I know you know where Ryan is.”

He grabbed my foot and pulled it out from under me. I landed on my ass and he stood over me. “You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into.” I kicked out my leg catching his. He stumbled back and I jumped up. I grabbed my knife from where it had fallen and charged at him. He threw a punch at me but I ducked, punching him in the process. He hunched forward holding his stomach from the blow and I kneed him in the nose. He fell backwards and I stood over him once more.

“I know exactly what I’m getting myself into.” I snarled. “Tell me what I want to know.” There was a sound at the mouth of the alley. I twisted my head quickly to see Pete.

“Jack?” he shouted to me. I looked back to where Jon had been laying but he was no longer there. I scowled and walked away towards Pete.

“Pete, you motherfucker, I had him right where I wanted him!” He looked down regretfully and rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head at his silent apology. “It’s fine. Let’s just go back.”

When we reached the warehouse Patrick and Spencer were waiting up for us. Spencer jumped as we walked in. “Did you find out anything?”

I shook my head, still scowling. I could feel Patrick’s eyes on me. It had been a week since Jo had been taken and I still didn’t want to talk to him, let alone look at him. “No, we didn’t find anything, although there was this weird vampire. He wasn’t like the usual type.”

“How so?” Spencer asked.

I recounted my tale of how I fought Jon, all three boys listening intently. It was weird the way Jon had acted. Normally vamps wouldn’t react like that. Usually, if I had shown any sign of weakness they would have lunged. They would take any chance they got just to turn me into a snack. When Pete distracted me Jon didn’t take that chance. Instead he’d vanished.

“Sounds to me like he wanted you alive,” Pete said.

“I think he knows something…” My voice trailed off. He did know something, and I was going to figure out what.

I went up to the training room and found Brendon alone, working on his kicks. I watched him for a little while, making note of his few mistakes. He went for a kick but his knee was bent the slightest bit. I walked over and stopped him.

“If you kick like that you’re likely to break your leg.” I showed him how it was done and he practiced a little more.

After a few minutes of the two of us practicing we sat on the mat facing each other.

“Look, I know this probably doesn’t mean much but I really am sorry about your sister.” I looked down, unable to meet his sincere eyes.

“Shit happens.” I whispered.

“Yeah, but when shit happens to family it’s personal.” I looked up at him. “Trust me, I know.” He gave me a sad smile.

He knew? What had happened to him in the past? Brendon had never told us what happened to him, and why he was out alone. We all wondered what his story was but never pushed him on it. We all had stories of our own; not everyone was as open about it as I was.

Pete had lost his whole family to the bloodsuckers. He came home one day to an almost empty house. All that was left was the corpse of his 7 year old brother. That’s why he was such a hothead when it came to the vamps. He wanted to kill the monsters just as much as I did. Spencer had watched his sister get turned. He’d fled his house and never turned back. Patrick’s mom had been turned too. That’s why he was intent on finding a cure. He wanted nothing more than to have his mom back. And Gee and Mikey had lost their parents like I had. Neither of them had to witness it, but that didn’t make the pain any less than my own.

“After this whole thing started I took shelter with my older brother.” I looked up at Brendon as he started his story. I was staring intently, listening to every word he said. “We had found a pretty good hiding place. He taught me how to throw knives and a little hand to hand combat. I felt safe when I was with him. One day our little hideout got ambushed by the vampires. I was hiding in a tree at the time, trying to keep a lookout I didn’t notice the vampires until after they had gotten to my brother. I was too high up for them to notice me.

“I watched them beating my brother repeatedly. It was like a game to them! They would hit him and laugh and hit him again, laughing more. Eventually he was out cold and they dragged him off. I don’t know where they took him, but I will do what it takes to find him,” he promised vehemently. “The day you all found me was a few days after he was taken. I was so lost and lonely, I wasn’t sure where to go.” I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. Our situations were too similar. Now not only did I have to find Jo for myself, but to give hope to Brendon as well

Will they ever find Ryan? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry to leave you hangin ther, I'm just evil like that >:) Again, thanks to everyone for reading! There are only about four chapters left! This is so exciting, I hope you're all enjoying it! Stay lovely everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story