Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A IMCRD Oneshot!

by rowangiggles 1 review

“ IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD! ” 1...2...3 “ KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE! ”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 602 words

0Unrated

A/N -this is a short and pointless little snip-it for IMCRD but i felt like uploading it so if you like it or whatever eave me an R&R - I've officially been in the MCRmy for 2 IMCRD now so yey! love y'all -Stay Beautiful, Keep it Ugly -R



I can here the crowd screaming- just a few feet away from me. I can feel the racing heart beats of the thousands of people – waiting to see me.
I looked down at me feet. I had done this hundreds and hundreds of times but every time the nerves still hit me just like the first time.

I am the same young teenager who had no friends and listened to punk rock and Morrissey in my dingy basement.

I take a sharp breath and I can feel the entire world building up around me. A rush of energy pumping my heart like it's about to explode.

I close my eyes and I'm in the train watching the towers fall down.

I can here the rush of panicked people- the silent woe of onlooking passengers. The image burned into my retinas. Someone was wailing in one of the other stalled carriages. All we could do was stare and wait. Wait to find out who died. Who's family's would be affected. Who's lives would never be the same again. The chances of my immediate family being anywhere near were slim but still, I was paralysed with fear.

I was brought back to earth by the sudden feeling of someone else standing next to me and I saw Frank beaming up at me.

I could see him standing at the back of our first ever gig, beer in hand, head banging to our music.

Now Mikey and Ray were either side of us. I could see the nerves on the both of their faces too. They had nothing to be nervous about. They were the two most talented guys I new. I could see them on the bus chatting about something I couldn't hear through my headphones.
I could see them on the set of our first every video.
I could still remember the phone calls I had with them about the whole crazy idea in the first place.

Suddenly the lights shut out. The audience was silent for a second and then,

“ 109 IN THE SKY BUT THE PIGS WONT QUIT! “

And they roared.

I stepped out into the dark.
I could hear the hundreds of screams as I walked to the centre of the stage.
I stole myself from looking up at the audience.
I could feel the grin growing across my face.
The pressure of the intro over the sound system was flooding though my body.

“ IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD! ”

1...2...3

“ KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE! ”

My head shot up, thousands of eyes upon me, thousands of kids screaming-

“Drugs gimmi drugs gimmi drugs, I don't need 'em! But I'll sell what you got, take the cash and I'll keep it! 8 legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill 'em all. Gimmi more gimmie more gimmie more- SHUT UP AND SING IT WITH ME!”

Nothing else mattered. This was it. This was everything. The heat on my face, the pounding adrenaline, the hard stage as my feet crashed back down on it, the music. The music filled my body.
I looked round to my brother, my best friend. He cracked a cheeky smile back at me.
Today was the best fucking day of my life. And tomorrow could only be better.

This was me, This was My Chemical Romance.
Sign up to rate and review this story