Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

Understanding

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

19

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 686 words

0Unrated
Happy IMCRD 2012 guise ^.^

Sorry i aint been updating D:

But here is the next part :3

R&R


"BUT ME LOVES YOU!" Frank shouted getting off her and helping her up.

"I love you too," Louise smiled pulling him into a hug. Frank picked Louise up and spun her around. Louise was the only one who was shorter than Frank.

"Louise? How could you do this to me?" Gerard asked trying to get rid of his anger.

"Frank is my best friend and he is going out with Jamia," Louise laughed.

"No i meant pretending to be dead!" He hissed.

"Sorry for joking about," Louise muttered more to herself.

"A JOKE?" Dani sobbed. "I thought i'd never see you again, i thought i'd lost my other half!"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SUDDENTLY CARE? BEFORE I DONE THIS YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME AND CALLED ME A MOODY BITCH" Louise screamed.

"Calm down!" Frank said

"FUCK ME WHEN I AM ALIVE I GET SHIT, WHEN I DO AN EXPERIMENT TO SEE WHO GAVE A SHIT I GET SHIT FML" Louise shouted.

"Calm down," Gerard whispered walking over to her and hugging her. Louise let out a deep sigh. Dani turned on her heel and ran out the door, tears streaming down her cheeks. Andy sprinted after her, calling her name.

"Lousie, she felt awful before you died. She never meant to call you a moody bitch she felt like shit. When you 'died' she started cutting. She was inconsolable and she regretted never getting the chance to ever get to make it up to you," Ray spoke. Louise didn't reply and walked away from the group. She looked at her friends and left.

Dani was sitting on Andy's knee on the steps to the funeral parlour. She was crying, her face buried in his hair. He stroked her back. "I never meant for all this shit to happen" Dani murmured. Louise sat down next to them and Andy stood up to give them some privacy.

"Why do you suddently give a fuck?" Louise questioned taking a cigarette and lighting it.

"You don't get it..... i always gave a fuck Lou-Lou" Dani whispred. Plucking the cigarette from Louise's hand and stubbing it out beneath her shoe.

"Don't call me Lou-Lou" Louise said bitter.

"Okay then LOUISE" Dani muttered sarcastically. "Have you ever thought about the fact that i'm going through a hard time? I lost my baby and im struggling with school and im scared Andy is going to leave me because im so depressed all the time," Dani whispered.

"Obviously he wont leave you, because if you open your eyes he is still here" Louise sighed.
Dani turned around and found Andy standing there.

"I'll never leave you, i love you baby" he whispered.

"See?" Louise smiled standing up and Gerard and Frank walked out. Dani beamed at her and then got up so that she could hug him.

"I love you," Dani whispered to Andy. Gerard smiled at the two of them and then bent down to kiss Louise. Louise smiled as they pulled away and he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"Okay, can i get coffee now?" Louise beemed. Dani laughed and yanked her towards her jeep.

"No, you go with Andy," Louise laughed. Dani smiled and hugged Louise tight. "I aint giving away this dress" Louise whispered into Dani's ear. Dani, Andy, Frank and Jamia got into Dani's jeep and Louise and Gerard walked to Gerard's car.

"Louise," Gerard whispered.

"Ye-" She was cut off by Gerard's sweet lips. He pushed her up against the hood of the car and her hands moved to his lower back and neck.

"Not in public!" Louise laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

"Yes in public," He murmured as he slid his hot tongue into her mouth.

"No, as much as i love you, not in public" Louise smiled getting into the car followed by Gerard. He grinnined cockily and slid into the driver's seat. He drove them to his house instead of the coffee shop.

"I want you," He murmured.

"You have me," Louise said.
Sign up to rate and review this story