Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9 > Not Quite As It Should Be

Reunited

by beatrix4Lyf 0 reviews

Chapter 2. Well you'll have to read it ^^

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Beatrix,Garnet Til Alexandros,Kuja,Zidane Tribal - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 486 words

-1Illiterate
An: Working Hard tonight I am ^^ God I am such a janner… any who heres the new revamped chapter 2.

Disclaimer: I love Final Fantasy so much I’d own it If I could... sadly I don’t.

Chapter 2 – Reunited.

Beatrix’s eyes fluttered open, slightly bleary from tears that hadn’t quite made it down her face. Her eyes widened in shock she needed to be down the docks at midnight… what time was it! She jumped up out of bed and sped into the corridor were the ancient grandfather clock was. It read 11:45. “Phew!” Plenty of time. She quickly changed her clothes, even if it was the same outfit. She grabbed save the queen and sheathed it, without hesitation sprinted down to the docks with the quick speed that she possessed.
Garnet stepped out of her room to see what the commotion was about. Seeing a quick whip of red and white turn a corner at speed down the bottom of the corridor she decided to get Zidane and investigate. After all, it was the first interesting thing that had happened in a while.

Beatrix made it down there with about five minutes to spare. While catching her breath a few thoughts suddenly struck her. It had been thirteen years… What would she say? What would she do for goodness sake? Her ears caught the sound of feet walking on the hard stone floor; she lifted her head and saw a mass of violet hair. It was him. Her hands instantly coiled around him, holding them closely together. She felt complete again. She felt wanted. “I missed you… so much.” Kuja whispered into her ear. Beatrix looked deeply into his eyes and realised that she had made the right choice in coming, and with that she kissed him softly under the moonlight.

Garnet had to stuff near enough her whole fist in her mouth; it was quite possibly the funniest thing she had ever seen in her life. As they kissed a look of horror spread across Zidane’s face. “But... She… He…. WHAT! It just doesn’t work. THEY HATED EACH OTHER FOR GODS SAKE! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!” Garnet rolled her eyes, “oh Zidane hush, they’ll hear us! … Maybe we should go inside. I mean I suppose it’s not really all that fair to be spying on them like this. Even if it is the most shocking and probably the most exiting thing that has happened around here in a while…
“Maybe I should talk to Kuja when they stop lip locking (¬_¬) I want answers
“You can’t do that! Beatrix will be mortified for heaven’s sake. Now come inside. Now.” Garnet dragged Zidane back to their chambers and left Beatrix and Kuja to themselves.

An: So that’s that. It’s Kuja. Happy now? Because I sure am ^^. R&R please? Come on? Cookies? :D Next chapter more scandal !
Sign up to rate and review this story