Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

The Past

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

The boys have the 'awkward exes' chat.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 302 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ashley just slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor.

"You...too...fucking...good...at...that" he panted.

"Well, I've had a lot of practice" Stefan winked, sitting down next to Ashley.

"Have you?" asked Ash, sitting up slightly.

"Oh, are we going to have that awkward exes talk now?" asked Stefan.

"Only if you're comfortable with it" Ashley smiled.

"Well, erm I've only had one serious boyfriend. We had sex, then realised that we didn't love each other anymore. That lasted about a year" Stefan sighed.

"May I ask who it was?" Ashley queried.

"Well, it was Dru" Stefan mumbled, not sure how Ashley would react.

"Oh, cool" he said, not surprised at all.

"Wait, you don't seem shocked that Dru's gay" Stefan exclaimed.

"That's because we used to date" Ashley laughed, "for about two months, starting from last september."

"What? I was still dating him then!" Stefan remarked, jumping up immediately.

"I didn't know you were together. I didn't even think you were gay!" Ashley pleaded, jumping up after Stefan.

"Dru told me he was in love with someone else, and that person wanted him to dump me" cried Stefan.

"I never said that! I promise" Ashley begged Stefan to believe him.

"It was you're fault that I lost someone I thought I loved. How could you do this to me?" Stefan whined.

"I didn't! Please baby, you have to believe me" Ashley whispered, leaning in to kiss Stefan.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Stefan screamed "just piss off."

"Stefan, I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you" Ashley cried.

"Leave me alone Ashley. I don't ever want to see you again!" Stefan yelled, before running out of the house.

Ashley just curled up in a ball, crying and pleading for Stefan to come back.
Sign up to rate and review this story