Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Runaways

by ZimmyMCR 0 reviews

They're in way over their heads. FI/OFC

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 305 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! This is my first story for about 2 years, so feedback is really appreciated!
If you guys want any visuals or any more information, feel free to ask! :)

Enjoy!


When I was younger, I'd always imagined the fairytale life for myself. You know, I'd meet Prince Charming, who would sweep me off my feet and whisk me away from my evil family, and we would get married and live in a castle and have adorable babies together. Funny how things don't always turn out the way you planned.



"Adalia! Get your ass out front, we have customers to serve!" I was shaken out of my thoughts by my manager, calling me out from the stockroom. It was half an hour til the end of my shift, hopefully we could all the customers served and the time would fly by.

Several caramel maciattos, some frappes and whatever else we'd sold later, the queue had gone. I bend down to check the cup cupboard was stocked.

"Excuse me?" I shot up, startled at the voice.

"Ow shit!"

"Oh hey, I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" I turned round, rubbing the back of my head.

"It's cool, I'm clumsy, what can I get you?
I looked up at the face belonging to the voice. He was fairly short, with green- hazel eyes, black hair with bleached blonde sides and a Black flag t-shirt.

"Uh yeah, just a tall, cold chocolate cookie.... thing?" I smiled at him, he must have been about my age.

"I'm guessing you mean a frappucino?" He smiled back before looking at the ground and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah I guess you could make-"

"Adalia, John needs you in the back, I'll finish the order for you." this had better be good, I sighed to myself walking away from the counter.
Sign up to rate and review this story