Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

The wait

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

Waiting for more things than one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 1106 words - Complete

0Unrated
At about 10 o'clock that morning, Andy went off to Daisy's house. I felt so nervous for him. I can only hope everything goes okay. Not only that, but Mum, dad, and Cait should be coming home in 14 hours. So today is really scary for me. But Andy must be feeling worse. I feel terrible for him.

'Penina?' Sophie sang while walking in.

'Sophie?' I copied.

'All of the girls are going out today. Not Koda though. We're going to the beauticians to get our eyebrows waxed. Oh, and we're getting our nails done. So you have to come. You don't want to spend the day with the guys. They're going to be in band practice and the little dudes will probably do stupid things like jumping from the top bunk to the bottom.' She said. I giggled.

'Yeah okay. I just need to shower first.' I said. I got off the sofa, and showered. I went downstairs with my phone held close to me.

'Ready?' Raven asked. I nodded my head.

'Great. Let's go!' Hollie said grabbing the car keys. We got there in about 5 minutes. We were greeted by a blonde woman with brown eyes.

'Hello. I'm Kelly. If you'd like to follow me.' She said. We walked into a big room with beds with brown towels on it. 'Who'd like to go first?' She asked.

'Me. I just want to get it over with.' I answered. I slowly walked to the bed and lay down.

I closed my eyes and the warm, sticky wax went on my eyebrows.

'Do you want to hold my hand?' Leigh asked.

'Yes.' I said. I grabbed her hand, and when Kelly pulled off the paper strip, I squeezed it tightly in pain.

'Mother fucker!' We both screamed.

'It can't be that bad.' Rachel said.

'Well it is.' Leigh said.

'She wasn't talking to you.' I said. 'And it really is.' I said. Once my eyebrows were done, two of the staff members came in asking if everything was alright.

'Are we a dysfunctional family?' Abbie asked.

'I think so.' I answered. About 45 minutes later, everyone eyebrows were done. We all chose nail polishes with funny names. I chose relay red. When it was getting painted, I was wondering what on earth it meant, and couldn't, for the life of me, figure it out. When Leigh got her nails painted, it hurt her. I apologised, but I swear I saw her crying because of the pain. Oops.

We were in there for about a total of 2 hours. We took a long time. Once my nails were dry, I checked my phone. 3 missed calls from Andy. I called him back and went in the bathroom for privacy.

'Penina?' He asked sniffling.

'Hey Andy, are you okay?' I asked.

'Not really. Can you come to the beach?' He asked.

'I'm on my way.' I said quickly. I hung up and ran out of the shop. I then took a bus to the beach. I knew what beach he was talking about. The beach where we had our first kiss. No one noticed me leave, so I texted Hollie letting her know that I'm okay. I sat down next to Andy and gave him a hug. He cried on my shoulder.

'Her family hates me. Daisy just sat there, staring into space. It's like she's not even there. And her dad punched me, her mum carried on telling me to get out when I said I wanted to talk to Daisy, and her brother just gave me the coldest look I've ever seen.' He told me.

'Sweetie, it's not your fault. You've tried to make things okay. You did, and her family just don't understand.' I told him.

'What if she lost the baby for a reason? What if I shouldn't be a dad because I'd be shit at it? I feel like a failure.' He told me.

'No. Don't you ever think like that. You're going to be a great dad some day. You're going to be an amazing husband. You're the best man ever, and you can only get better. You know how I know that?' I asked. He shook his head.

'No, and you're wrong. Otherwise they wouldn't have hated me.' He said.

'I'm not wrong. And I know because of how well you've looked after the whole family. Whenever we babysit Koda, whenever anyone messes up, you're there for them. I love you so much. You're going through a rough spell right now, but I promise you, everything will be okay. Now, let's go home, because it's cold, and I really want some food.' I said. He wiped the tears off his cheek, and grabbed me.

'I love you too. And we will go home, but I want to do something first.' He said.

'What?' I asked.

'This.' He said before cupping my cheeks, and kissing me with all his might. It felt so magical. He ran his hand through my hair, and I rested my arms around his shoulders. It felt like a kiss that would be shown in a movie. It was amazing.

We then went in his car and drove home. We didn't say a word, but we didn't need to. Everything was perfect. When we got in though, Mikey looked so relieved, and he pulled me into a bone-breaking hug.

'Uh, hey Mikey.' I said.

'What the hell is wrong with you? Don't go off like that again!' He shouted, not letting go of me.

'Hey! I said that I was alright.' I defended.

'How do we know a kidnapper didn't send that himself?' He asked. I looked down guiltily.

'Sorry. I just needed to see Andy. He called me, and I had to go there. He was crying.' I said. By that time, Andy was in the kitchen with Frank, telling him what had happened.

'Just don't do it again. Anyway, we're having macaroni cheese tonight. I love macaroni and cheese. Although, I love unicorns more, but that's not the point.' He said. I smiled. It's good to know that we're all safe now.

Okay, that was the actual colour my nails got painted. And that's just a teeny exaggeration of what happened during the eyebrow process. It hurt. A lot. I don't have a high tolerance for pain. May god have mercy on him who wish to impregnate me! Rate and review guys! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story