Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Bricks

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

Heavy, useless and annoying.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 602 words

0Unrated
I stare at the man I'd just met not a week ago. The same who had just offered to come take care of me.

Just the thought of Frank in my house, I my room, made me nearly lose my mind. He smiled and leaned forward, resting his arms on the side of the bed. "What? Don't want me to take care of you?"

"It's not that. Why do you want to is the better question." I honestly had no idea why he'd willingly take care of me.

"So I can spend more time with you, of course. To pick your banged up brain." He laughed softly, the sound making me relax instantly. "Do you not want me to? I understand if you don't."

"I don't care if you want to." That sounded cooler in my head. He just smiled at me, resting his head on his arms.

His soft black hair brushed across my fingers, making them twitch slightly. Before I realized what I was doing, my fingers were playing with the silky stands. He sighed softly, making me stop. "Do you mind?" I asked softly.

He shook his head. I went back to....well, I was more or less petting him.. His breath seeped into the paper sheets, warming me and raising goosebumps along my legs and up my chest.

Like before when we touched, my fingers were burning slightly. It was kind of nice, in the cold ass room.

I wonder if he feels it too? Should I ask, or would I sound crazy?

The door opened again, making me look up. Frank stayed the same, his warm breath steady. Slut tits giggled in and looked at us on my bed.

Without a word, she grabbed her watch and hair tie off the small table, glared at me then left. I sighed once she was gone.

"Did you fall asleep?" I asked Frank. He shook his head against his arms slightly. I smiled slightly, no idea why I was so happy.

' You're in love' Jay's shout from yesterday replayed through my head. Was I really in love?

What is love, anyway? He looked up, his beautiful honey eyes slightly dull. "But you're putting me to sleep." He leaned into my hand so that I could.only move my fingers.

"I can stop." I started to move my fngers away. He shook his head again.

"It's fine." His eyes closed as I kept petting him. The doctor came in, making Frank open his eyes.

"Last morphine shot, son." He smiled as he stuck the tube with the needle. "You'll be free to go once this wears off enough for you to walk."

I smiled at him, honestly happy. He returned it and left. My body was already as heavy as bricks.

Frank watched as my hand slowly fell away from him, limply bouncing on the bed. "Strong shit." He smiled softly.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Hey, do you feel it too?" I asked, my mind slowing. "The heat." I breathed, my eyes slipping shut.

I forced them open again to see his shocked face. After a second, he smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah. I feel it too." He took my limp hand in one of his.

My eyes shut again. This time I couldn't open them. So I signed and relaxed.

"I'll be here when you wake up." Frank said softly. Something soft touched my cheek, heat burning through my face from that point..





Damn I'm on a roll! Idk what's with me lately. Oh well.

R+R and all that.

Hugs and Crab Hats (Hetalians freaking out everywhere)
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story