Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

I Am Not Afraid to Keep On Living

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 1548 words

3Moving
A/N: Hey guys, I am definetly trying to keep updating. So yeah, hope you guys like the chapter. Rate and Review (:

Chapter 14: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living

Sarah’s POV:

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in the soft black sheets in Frank’s bed. I sat up and looked around and Frank was nowhere to be found. I sunk back down into the bed processing last night’s events. The smashing of my phone, the storming out into the pouring rain, and the intimate moment with Frank. At least now Peter wouldn’t be able to call me and harass me. That was one thing for me to be thankful for, and of course Frank how nice and accepting of this entire he was being. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t understand why he understood this so well. Most guys would kick me back out on the street. I heard ruffling in the kitchen. I didn’t know where Frank was but it was probably him or Gerard. Probably even Molly, her and Gerard probably had some fun last night. I figured I should probably get up and check, I was just a naturally anxious person. I looked at the clock and saw that it 2:30 p.m. I forget how much I needed a good sleep, and Frank’s bed was so comfortable. My feet touched the cold floor when I got out of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror attached to the back of Frank’s door. I had forgotten that he had given me a t-shirt and his boxers. I giggled at the site of the penguins on his boxers. I opened the door and saw Molly tip toeing back to Gerard’s room in an Iron Maiden t-shirt.

“Uh hm.” I cleared my throat.

Molly stopped in a creeper position and looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

“Oh hey, Sarah what’s up?” she straightened herself out.

“So you gonna start living here now too?” I let a small chuckle out.

“Oh, yeah. What if I do? Gonna be jealous?” she chuckled, as she ruffled her hair out.

“How was your night?” I asked I cared. Kind of. Wait, that sounds bad. Oh well.

“It went well; we had some chicken followed by some sex.” Molly said suavely.

“Oh gosh, well I am glad I was asleep when you came home.” I laughed; not evening wanting to know what goes on in Gerard’s bedroom.

“Yeah, I didn’t see you or Frank on the couch? What’s that all about.” She pushed.

“Eh, it’s nothing. But dinner tonight?” I really wanted a girl’s night with my best friend. I hadn’t been able to have any fun with her since all of this started. I didn’t want talk about anything with Frank, because I didn’t know what we were.

“Yes! My treat! Let’s go at 6!” I could tell Molly was as excited as I was.

“Great!” I smiled, I had few things I wanted to do, and I knew she would help me.

“Oh and there is a little something for you on the counter.” Molly raised her eyebrows at me and skipped back into Gerard’s room.

I walked over to the island and saw a white box with a pink bow around it. I picked up the box and looked at it for a second; I was mostly confused as to why this was here for me. I looked at the white tag wrapped around the bow. As I had suspected it was from Frank. I pulled the end of the bow which unraveled the whole thing. I pulled off the top of the white box and saw a little card sitting over pink tissue paper.

“Just because. Yours, Frank”

The card read, I placed it to the side and unwrapped the pink tissue paper, underneath it laid a brand new iPhone 4s.

“Holy fucking shit.” I gasped when I saw the sleek white phone. I had never owned anything this nice. Except for my Barbie Dream House that I got for Christmas when I was seven.

"Oh I see you got my little gift.” Frank said distractedly as he walked through the door with a handful of grocery bags.

“Little gift, Frank this is amazing.” I stared in awe at the phone, I was in disbelief that this is what Frank called little.

“Yeah its pretty rad isn’t it?” Frank seemed pleased with himself.

“You have to take it back.” I said quickly.

“What! Why!?” Frank’s eyes bulged out, as he fumbled putting the bags on the table.

“It’s too much; I can’t have you spending your money on me like this.” I felt guilty.

“No, please take it. It’s more of a safety precaution. You need to have one in case you are in trouble, and this is a new number Peter can’t reach you.” Frank sounded serious.

“Ugh, I guess I will keep it.” I remained calm on the outside, but on the inside I was ecstatic. “But I am not happy about it.” I huffed.

“Well maybe if you hadn’t been so impulsive and threw yours against the wall we wouldn’t be in this situation.” He said sounding like my Father.

“Thank you.” I smiled and gave him a giant hug.

“It’s no problem.” He smiled genuinely and kissed my forehead.

I didn’t know what Frank and I were but I didn’t object to the kiss it was nice having a man treating me gently. But not like I was some fragile vase. Frank spent the next hour helping me learn how to use my phone and putting groceries away. I went to start putting contacts in and saw he was already in there with a big smiley face next to his name. I grinned a little bit. I looked at the clock realizing I had to start getting ready, I was really starting to like hanging out in my sleeping clothes all day. I showered, and started blow drying my hair when I looked at myself in the mirror and just stopped everything. Maybe life could be like this one day. Just perfect, with a great guy, good friends, and my only worry being whether or not this blow dryer is going to frizz my hair. I could feel it, that things would be better eventually. That there would come a day where I would no longer be afraid. I just had to keep going.

Later That Night

Frank’s POV:

Sarah and Molly had sort of taken over the apartment. First they had been laughing loudly eating Chinese food in the kitchen, now they were laughing loudly in the bathroom. I wasn’t quite sure what they were doing. But I was glad to see her smiling. It was terrible to see such a great woman with a broken spirit. I wanted to help anyway I could. I had seen this all before and it was a horrible road to go down without help. Not to mention I had liked her from after the first night we had met. But I couldn’t put her in position like this, not what with she is going through now. I just wish things were different, but nevertheless I would still be there for her.

“Dude, these girls are killing our man cave.” Gerard snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Oh cause we are so manly right?” I laughed looking at him on the couch.

“Hey I am manly. I pump iron and shit like that.” Gerard defended himself.

“Whatever. I am just glad she is having fun.” I said directing my attention back at the TV screen. Gerard had put on some random channel, and I didn’t know what we were watching.

“Yeah, I am just fucking around anyway. But between me and you, this Molly chick really has me going. I think I actually like spending time with her.” Gerard whispered.

“You don’t need to whisper she isn’t gonna hear you in there.” I laughed.

“Girls hear everything Frank.” Gerard said paranoid, and then just chuckled and started watching TV again.

Two seconds later I heard the bathroom door open and saw Molly step out with a huge grin on her face.

"Gentlemen, may I now introduce the new, well not new. Just slightly improved Sarah!” she said excitedly.

Gerard and I turned out heads around and looked at the bathroom door and no one was there except for Molly grinning stupidly.

“Sarah, get your ass out here.” She whispered demandingly into the bathroom.

Sarah walked out anxiously; it took me a second to process it. But Molly had cut Sarah’s medium length hair into a long bob cut, and dyed it jet black. Her skin looked tanner, and her brown eyes popped against the dark color. I guess she wanted to look a little different so she wouldn’t be so recognizable to Peter. She smiled slightly, I could tell she was pleased, and so was I. We looked at each other and shared a thought that things may not stay dark forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story