Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Sizzle

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

It hurt. Neither of us cared.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 375 words

0Unrated
The second our lips touched, my whole face was on fire. It burnt my mouth, cheeks and even all the way down to my neck.

His gasp made me realize it was the same for him. It hurt. But we didn't care. We didn't pull apart.

Nope. He actually pulled me in closer, his arm around my waist. The air around us felt like the smallest breath of fire would make the room explode.

This was...I couldn't even come up with words for it as our mouths worked together, our hands wandering. After about five minutes, he pulled back, breathing heavily.

I was stunned, to say the least. Without warning, he pulled me agaisnt him, holding me like a doll. "Damn. I've wanted to do that for days." He breathed into the thick air.

"It's okay." I laughed quietly. I rested my head on his shoulder as his arms snaked around me lightly.

"Head hurt?" He whispered after a moment, his fingers dancing up and down my back softly. I shook my head, amazed ny how much it didn't hurt.

"I should be healed in a coulpe weeks. Should be able to care of myself in one." I sighed, my head spinning. I knew I was close to falling asleep.

With his hands and my meds, I was nearly out by the time he started humming again. "What is that?" I asked softly. He jumped under me, his body jarring me slightly.

"God!" He sighed. "I thought you were asleep. You scared the shit outta me."

"Still haven't told me what it is." I yawned, settling again. His fingers kept moving.

"It's just a song I wrote..." He tralied off, his voice nervous.

"You write music too?" I was about a second away from passing out. "I write to. Can you sing it for me?"

"I-I'm not the best singer..." I looked up at him in the dark room. He sighed softly. "Maybe tomorrow. You look like you're about to fall asleep anyway."

"Kay." I closed my eyes and rested back on him.

We fell asleep quickly, twined together. I never felt more comfortable.






A shorty for now. I have stuff to do today and tomorrow. Bleh. My fingers hurt.

Hugs and Pudding,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story