Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Shock

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Not. Fun.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-29 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 599 words

1Funny
The moment when you wake up not knowing where you are or what time it is. It can only be described as shock.

And I just about had a freaking heart attack. I woke up, burning, on top of Frank. When my eyes were met with darkness, panic washed through me.

Was I blind? I blinked, the darkness still hanging. I sat up quickly, looking around. The hospital room was never this dark.

Then I remembered that I was released last night. I looked down at Frank, his face red, under me. We'd...slept together. And not had sex.

I bit my lip, not sure what to do. Lay back down or go upstairs?

Well, first things first... I stood up and flicked on the ceiling fan, hoping to cool my sticky-hot room. Frank moved under the blankets, pulling them over his shoulders.

I smiled and creeped trhough the room to the door. Yawning, I made my way up the stairs. Mikey looked up from his bowl. "Mom gone?" I asked, picking up my meds box and opening it.

"Yeah. How'd you hold up last night?" He took a bite of whatever he was eating.

"Fine?" I looked over the instructions, pulling out bottles with the same names. "Why?"

"I'm supposed to ask." He sighed, picking up his bowl. "Mom'll be back at five. Dean had to go to his dad's." He leaned against the table with a yawn. "Oh, you're not supposed to have coffee." He said as I went to fill the pot with water.

I froze, shocked again. "What?" My heart sank in my chest. "That's just not fair!" I cried.

He laughed, getting up loudly. I slumped over the sink. "I don't want to live anymore."

"It's just as long as you're taking the meds." He slapped my back lightly. "So about a month." That. That almost brought me to tears.

Even when I'd split my head open, I didn't cry. But no coffee for a month....it hurt just thinking of it.

A thud came from my room. Both Mikey and I looked at the door. Frank's up.

I sighed a little. Mikey looked nervous. He shrugged and rinsed his bowl out.

A second later, the door opened. Frank stood, yawning cutely, at the top of the stairs. Mikey looked from me to him then back, his eyes huge.

"So, uh...who's your friend?" I recgonized his uncomfortable tone. I laughed at him, my mood already better.

Frank looked at my brother with a raised eyebrow. He met my eyes, a gleam in his.

I winked behind Mikey's back, making Frank smile. He trotted over to me and picked me up, placing me on the counter and slipped between my legs. "His lover." He growled, wrapping his arms around my back.

A huge smile crossed my face. "Yes." I looked at Mikey over Frank's head. His face was even more disgusted than the time I put squirtable cheese in his coffee.

"EWWWWWWW!" He yelled. "EwewewewewewewEWWW!!!!!" He screamed as he ran away.

Frank buried his face in my chest, laughing. I ducked my head, laughing with him.

He looked up, his eyes bright. He rose onto his toes, his lips touching mine.

I smiled into the kiss, my heart nearly bursting in my chest. At this point, I decided the burn made it, whatever we have, better.





Another chapter. For some reason, I'm doing a lot today. I made a cake, did dishes, went over my mochis faces and put dinner up.

Weird, right? Oh well. R+R and all that.

Hugs and Chickens,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story