Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 27

by Black-Hair-Dye 2 reviews

Murders always have the weapon, cutters always have their razors.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 284 words

4Moving
Gerard:

"What's going on? What happened, Gerard?", Frank Snr asked me. I explained to him how me and Frankie had been 'jumping' around, and that Frank had suddenly collapsed in pain.

"So, I phoned the hospital and an ambulance came. I'm in the waiting room. I don't know where Frank is, or anything that's going on." My voice shook as I spoke and the pitch grew higher and higher as grew more hysterical. What was happening to my one and only?

"OK Gerard. Calm down. I'm sure he's fine. I'm on my way", replied Frank Snr, before hanging up.

I tucked my phone in my pocket and pulled my legs to my chest and hugged them. I wanted to know what was going on. God, this is all my fault, if I could of just kept my legs closed. But I hadn’t! This was my fault...

All my fault...

I had no choice. I knew what I had to do. I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

Murders always have the weapon, cutters always have their razors.

I walked in the bathroom, and made myself at home in one of the cubicles.

I did my dirty deed as I thought of Frank. My poor sweet Frank, probably dying on a operating table...

I made the first slit. Oh god, how I've missed this feeling. The feeling of all my pain and worries draining out of me and running down my arm in a cool, sticky liquid.

I felt weak, but I kept cutting. I couldn't stop- I really couldn't! I wanted to, but my hand wouldn't let me!

Tears began to run down my cheeks as my arm became a scarlet mess...
Sign up to rate and review this story