Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Down a Tunnel of glory

Mirror mirror

by OhmyGee 2 reviews

I'd love to watch you go, but I'd hate to see me stay.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 2800 words - Complete

3Exciting
Heyyoo guys! How are you? Well today we have some drama. Frank, Gerard, Mikey drama.

You should know, anything in Italics is the flashback/dream that Mikey and Frank are watching. Anything regular font is their side talk, still watching.

Lastly, I would like it if you could comment and tell me if I should continue. I dont know, is it worth it?

Tre means three in Italian.

Falling down a tunnel of glory
Chapter tre: Mirror, Mirror
March 25, 1915


” Holy shit” Frank screamed. He didn't know where he was or what to do. Mikey just stared at him and glanced around with a disturbing smile. Frank is just stunned. Was he back at his old school? Frank couldent tell. But Mikey certainly can.

Mikey looked down, then looked back up. He took a step forward and started walking. Casually. Mikey was now a few steps ahead of Frank. Since Frank didn't know what was happening, (or more importantly, how to get back home) he caught his feet and ran up to Mikey.

” Where are we going?” Frank asked Mikey.

” Well Frank, the school bell will ring in five minutes. And you. Gotta' meet up with Gerard.” Mikey said sternly with a smile. How does that work. Sternly with a smile. Mikey said it as if he was scolding Frank for something hilarious he did. Or maybe Mikey thought, knew, Frank was going to freak out so he didn't want to scare him that much. Leave it for the other ghosts.

” B-bell? Gerard?! Where!?” Frank stuttered. He felt like a five year old chasing an ice cream truck.

” Shut up. And I'll show ya.” Mikey sighed. Now he was sort of annoyed. Frank wouldn't shut up. So now, eventually, Frank did shut up, and followed Mikey as if the world depended on it.

And the bell rang.

Frank drew his eyes wider than a baseball. He was motionless. But that wasn't out of fear. It was out of excitement. He was so freaking excited to be able to see. Hear. Smell. And feel Gerard. But Frank is'nt able to fell Gerard, but he didn't know that. Gerard smelt sort of like peppermint and tobacco. Maybe a hint of cinnamon. Okay is it weird that I'm drooling??? Sorry.

Students from all angles came storming through the halls. Women with long tan skirts that cut right at the ankle. A blue blazer with grey pockets. Black, one inch heels. The women all had different hair. Some blonde, brunette, auburn, and black.

But there was this one girl who had black hair. She wore the same blazer as every body else. She wore the same shoes as all the women. She wore the dark, heavy eye make up that no one else would. And she wore tan trousers that cut at the ankles. Frank thought she was a rebel. Wait a minute. Frank Knew her. He just couldn't recognize the name though. But he defiantly knew her.

And the men. They all wore blue blazers with grey pockets, and tan pants to cut at the ankles. The shoes were just plain black formal shoes. Everyone here looked old. Not old as in old people. No, these people looked like they needed to be in high school. Maybe even younger. But old as in the school was old. Not the people.

But then that's when he saw it.

Gerard. And Frank. Walking together. The real Frank couldn't believe what he was seeing. They wore the same school uniform as everybody else. Holy shit. Frank thought. How is that possible. Frank thought.

” They are off to study hall, for the last class of the day. Lets go follow them.” Mikey said as he made his path towards Frank and Gerard. Frank just followed Mikey's path while staring at the other Frank and Gerard. He just couldn't stop staring. How could they not see him.

It felt as though Mikey could read Franks mind because he said this. ” Frankie! Relax. They can't see you. Now. Lets go.” Mikey held out a hand for Frank to grab. And he did. And when Frank grabed his hand, he immediately relaxed his arm. It was hard to relax any thing else. Then they lost sight of Frank and Gerard.

When they arrived in the class room, they took a seat in the back row. Students of all social groups walked in. They all took a seat in the front rows. After a minuet or so, in walked three guys. Named Ray, Bob, and Mikey.

Ray wasn't considered to hang out with Mikey and Bob all the time. He was more into the 'popular' group. Ray was sort of their acquaintance. Ray sat in the front of the class, next to Bert. He was also popular.

Bob and Mikey weren't so cool. They sat in the back of the room. They weren't losers, just not cool. Then the school bell rang again.

” So where do ya think Gerard and Frank are?” Bob asked Mikey.

” Oh they're probably hooking up in a supply closet.” Mikey rolled his eyes, and sighed. In walked Frank, and Gerard. All giggly. Tumbling to the back row by Mikey and Bob.

” But they ain't even dateing......yet..are they?” Bob questioned as Gerard and Frank sat right next to Bob, Mikey, and the real Mikey and Frank.

” Aa No we're not dateing.” Gerard said still giggling like a child. Bob just scoffed.

” Ya know, you two are closer than dateing. Ba-basiclly married couple. Next you'll be honeymooning in Florida.” Mikey joked.

” First up. We're not dating. Second, we aren't even close to married. And third I dont even think we're gay soooo.” Gerard stated.

” And fourth none of us has money to even go no where near south.” Frank finished. Both Bob and Mikey sighed. Gerard and Frank gave each other weird, short eye contact
.

” Hey I remember what we were doing! We were....” Frank screamed with excitement.

” Shut up and watch.” Mikey scolded Frank. Frank slumped in his chair.

” So what really were you doing in there. It looks like youse got sucked off by the hottest girl in school.” Gerard and Frank glanced at each other and smiled. ” ahh...Alicia.” Mikey said with the sweetest look in his eye balls. Alicia was Mikey's best friend. Mikey was drop dead in love with her.

” When will you get over her dude?She's so out of your league.” Bob asked and patted Mikey on the back. For sympathy.

” I dont wanna get over her.” Mikey whinned. ” Now off me...What about you two. Where the fuck were you?”

” Well we're not gunna tell ya'”

” Please? Pretty please?. With a Frankie on top?” Gerard and Frank just laughed. Frank blushed at the use of his name.

” No.” Gerard attempted to keep a stern, straight face, but he couldn't. He had to blush.

” BOYS! Keep it down! Now!” The teacher, Mrs. Lambert, scolded. She was married. She was probably about fourty years old. She looked worn out. Almost like she wouldn't mind quitting or falling into a coma. That would peaceful. For her. Maybe present day Frank too. All the boys, Frank, Gerard, Bob, and Mikey all broke their smiles and stared at the table they sat at.

**

Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and even Ray was walking with them. The five of them were all taking the long stroll home. About three more blocks until Ray makes it to his house. Gerard and Bob was walking a little ahead over the group. They was pushing each other playfully. Ray, Mikey, and Frank were just talking politely.

Back to Bob and Gerard. ” So dude what's new with you.?” Bob asked once they stopped pushing.

” Well not.....not much. You?” Gerard looked at the group where he was walking. He was smiling.

” Not much either....why are you smiling. Holy shit dude your blushing!...I never see you blush!” Bob and Gerard continue to push.

” Hey Love birds! Frankie's gettin' jealous!” Mikey called out from the back. Gerard just flipped them off. The rough-housing stopped.

” So why are you blushing? Dude? You never blush.” Bob whispered.

” No reason. No- no reason at all.” Gerard couldn't stop blushing.

” Seriously. Tell me. I promise. I wont tell. Anyone.”

” Well. You promise?”

” I swear it on my life.”

Gerard looked around to see if anyone was listening. No one was. ” Well.....I- I think....I'm....In love.”

Bob gasped a little too loud. ” Ahy what's happening Bobert?” Ray called out.

” Nothing, um.. Gerard just told a racist joke. Just vile...” Bob was clearly lying.

” What did he say?” Frank asked.

” Um nothing.”

” Just te-” Mikey demanded until being interrupted by Ray.

” See you later guys. This is my stop.” Ray waved and headed in his home.

” So y'all. Whatcha talking bout?Probably me.” Frank and insisted.

” You...you could say that.” Gerard smiled.


” Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Mikes....this is, this is, this long....Gerard was.” Frank stuttered.

” Just watch...please.” Mikey pled.

” We will pick this conversation up later.” Bob whispered to Gerard. Gerard nodded. He said this out loud for all to hear. ” I gots to run dudes. Later.” Bob headed of to his house.

” So....whats up Gerard?” Frank asked.

” Probably his dick.” Mikey scoffed. Gerard punched Mikey lightly.

” Your welcome.” Frank whispered loud enough for Mikey and Gerard to hear. Gerard just laughed. Then they all came to a halt.

” See ya later Frank-ward” Mikey said. ” Comin' Gerard?”

” Yeah I'll be in soon...uh...just gotta talk to Frankie 'bout history home work.” Mikey turned around and walked swiftly to their house. He was now not to be seen.

” Frankie.” Gerard said and put his hand on Franks face and brushed Franks hair out of his face.

” Gee-bear.” Frank smiled. So did Gerard.

” When are we going to tell them about.... us?” Gerard asked Frank.

” I dont know. I dont know when it will be safe. I mean. What if my parents find out. I'll be dead meat. And we'll never be together like we were today.”

” It will be alright. I promise Frankie.” Gerard said still stroking Franks hair.


Frank looked like he might cry at any minute. He was truly scared.

” You are the only one who can say my name and make it sound....so good.”

” C'mere baby.” Gerard said and pulled Frank into a small kiss. ” I'll call you tonight. Okay?”

Frank nodded and hugged Gerard. Then he walked three houses down to his. Gerard stared at him the whole time. Then he walked in to his.


**

” Listen, Frank, I think we should go follow...um...your self.” Mikey said nervously. He is originally supposed to take him into his house. Mikey doesn't want to though. Frank can tell something is wrong.

” Yeah I know what im going to do already. I'm going to do my homework then go masturbate in the bath and cry. Now lets go to your place.” Frank said with a weak smile.

” Alright. Let's go to your place!” Mikey said oddly cheerful.

” What the fuck dude? You wanna watch me jerk off?” Mikey was speechless. ” Lets go.” Frank pushes Mikey's shoulder and walks half way towards the house.

” Frank. You must know that everything that went down. It. It wasn't my falt so please don't get mad.” Mikey sounded very desperate. Frank nodded and Mikey followed Frank into his house.

**

” Gerard?” Mikey asked looking for Gerard. Mikey was worried too. Gerard wasn't in the kitchen so he walked down the stairs to the basement. There, Gerard was sitting on his bed, hands through his hair. Crying. ” Gerard what's wrong?”

” Nothing. Just sad about...um...Our cat...dead.” Gerard was so lying. Even a child would've looked at him like he was retarted. Gerard thought his self was retarted.

”Gerard. We dont have a cat. Don't lie to me.” Mikey was kneeling. ” I saw you kissing Frank.” Gerard looked up at Mikey in horror.

” No. No. I dont. I don't know what you're talking about.”

” Gerard.” Mikey handed him a hanker chief.

” Franks a lot.” Gerard said and held up the floral napkin.

” You mean 'thanks'”

” That's what I said. You're so observant.” Gerard was sarcastic

Mikey rolled his eyes. ” You said 'Franks'”

Gerard recalled what he said in his head. He silently cursed himself. ” What”

” Hey. Hey. I promise I wont tell but. Why was you kissing Frank. Why was you late to study hall today, with Frank.”

” Fine. I'll tell you. BUT! You have to promise you will never tell another soul. 'Kay?”

” I promise.” Mikey held out his right hand, giving Gerard his word. He could tell he was nervous.

” Well. Frank and I. We've been together, secretly, for a month and a half. I love him to death. And I hope he does to. ” A new set of fat tears rolled down Gerards face.


Frank was also crying.

” My gosh. So...so what's the problem. Why are you crying?” Mikey asked. He really was concerned.

” Franks dad is a cop... His mom volunteers at the chuch.”

” Oh Gerard. Im so sorry.” Mikey immediately hugged Gerard.

” yeah...yeah....”

**

Later that night, around sevenish, after dinner. Frank and Gerard was talking on the telephone.

” Oh Frank someday...someday we'll be together. In the open.” Gerard said trying to smile. He knew that couldn't happen. Frank was probably to scared to run away, so Gerard wouldn't bring it up. Boy, did Gerard want to though.

” I hope you're right Gerard. I really do.”

” Frank I-”

” Gerard, I love you.”

” I do to Frank...I love you too.” Gerard really was spreading a smile now.

” If my parents found out about...us. I dont know what would happen.” Frank was crying now. Both Franks.

” Frankie?”

” Yes Gee-bear?”

Gerard chuckled at Frank saying the first letter of his christan name, and adding a furry mammal after it. Gee-bear. ” Frankie I promise everything will work out. But um Mikey....he...”

” He what?”

” He...nothing.” Gerard frowned.

” Oh..Okay...Just make sure he doesn't find out.”

” Yes Frank.” Gerard felt so bad about lying to Frank, but he couldn't break his heart.

” It's just...I don't think Mikey likes me...at all. He always rats me out. Remember my first boy friend..he told the teachers, they told my parents. Now his parents are, were, in jail for a month.”

” Im sorry”

” Look. I gotta go.” Frank whispered. ” I love you.” Before Gerard could respond, the line went dead.

Gerard walked up stairs hopeing to talk to Mikey but he had a friend over.

” Hey, Ray.” Gerard waved.

” Hey. Gerard.” Ray said with the same awkwardness.

” Mikey, did you tell anyone of the thing that I spoke of?” Gerard questioned them both.

”No.” Mikey said quietly. ” Hows Frank doing?”

” Upset...I mean... Good...He's good.” Gerard felt weird having this discussion in front of Ray. He felt even weirder that he was going to question him about his feelings and evilness towards Frank. Mikey would never do that. Would he? Gerard left back to his room and cried a little bit. Not alot.

” Told you Ray.” Mikey smirked.

” Damn.” Ray said forming a grin.


” Oh my fucking gosh! Mikey! What the fuck?!” Frank screamed. He was furious with Mikey. He thought they were Friends.

” Hey. Hey. Hey. I'm not the one who told on you. I just told Ray.” Mikey cooed.

” Im leaving.” Frank stated and stormed out side. Mikey chased him out.

” Please Frank. Please don't go.” Mikey pled to Frank.

” No. Good bye Mikey, forever. Have fun being dead.” Frank stormed across the road. Mikey followed.

” Fine. Take a walk. Cool off. Then you will come back.” Mikey demanded.

” I'm not coming back. Im going home.” Frank was on the verge of tears.

” You can't you idiot. The year is 1915. I'm your only way home.”

” Too bad.”

” Please stay Frank?” Mikey's pleds was getting through to Frank. But only by a sliver. Frank stopped and stared at Mikey before deciding.

” What happens next?”

” Well you need to watch. You need to see the huge truth coming ahead.”

” I don't wanna watch. I don't want to see anything I shouldn't see. So no. I'm not going to watch.” Frank said with strength. But even strength couldn't stop the tears from falling.

” You have to. I promise it is worth it.” Mikey held out a hand for Frank to take it. He didn't. ” Please?” Frank just stared at Mikey. He held out his hand but he didn't stretch it out for Mikey to touch it.

” Don't touch me.” Frank put his hand back. ” .......Let's go.”

” Perfect.” Mikey smirked.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Remember, if there is anything to be changed, please let me know. P.S sorry 'bout the cliffhanger.
Sign up to rate and review this story