Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > DMT

Peyote

by Staarshiinestonerrr 0 reviews

thiss trip is a mind fuck in the most beautifulest way possible

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 769 words

0Unrated


At the begining, right when it touches my mouth, I immedeately start to feel different. I don't eat all 24-26 buttons at once, I start out with about 2 fresh buttons that I chewed, they were cleaned then right after I ate about 4 teaspoonfuls of very dry finely grounded powder, then came the mush about another 4 teaspoonfuls, then throughout the night they will pass the peyote around and I came up with about 24-26 buttons but probably more like 30-34 buttons. This is a very high dosage, I dont eat this plant often just about once a month for the past 10 years sometimes I eat it every weekend for months straight it is very common where i live so it makes it much easier.

Within the first 10-20 mins, I can feel my stomache start to ache, Slowly I start to feel the effects.

20-60 mins later, I start noticing that all light and objects seem to be more intense. Everything starts to look sharp and bright.

1 Hour to 2 hours, I start to feel a lot of nausea, but I don't feel like puking, I probably would have if I would have made any sudden moves, I start noticing my thoughts start to move around more and they start to come alive, when I close my eyes I start to see blue, orange, Green, and red designs that are very brightly colored. The designs that I start to see are very geometrical, and I start to even see the designs starting to form people and objects along with other things. I can't keep my eyes open at this point as I can't keep my eyes in one place they start moving a lot, and I prefer to close in case they start to roll back and I start to freak out people. Suddenly I start to go into some deep dream states, it's as if I'm having lucid dreams, they last very short seconds maybe just a second but a lot happens. I start seeing other people's thoughts expressed to me in the form of dreams, I see intricate details of people, things that they only know. I start hearing people talk to me in the dreams. I start flying to the universe and I see bright bright colors now, the designs move slowly and not fast contantly changing like mushrooms do to me. I see colored lights pass over me as if I'm flying in the universe filled with bright stars. I suddenly find myself in a world where everything is crystal, and I see holy beings that look like Hopi Kachinas and a mixture of Northwestern totem poles a long with a japanese feel. I start to receive info about my life and how to become a better person, I learn ways on how to be in life, humble, loving. how to heal, how to find a better job, right decisions. I moved around into different worlds and different thoughts.

Now 3-4 hours I've eaten the rest of the peyote, at this point i'm very nauseas and can't move much, I feel heavy and I see a lot of things now, I feel very emotional, and I feel like I want to stand up, but I can't, I still feel a lot of peyote in my stomache. I now get the guts to walk around, the clouds are moving fast and I see bright colors everywhere. Symbols, I start to hear a vibration, and I hear things in a different language, my thoughts sound like a different language, it's like a code, and I start to understand it clear, I learn the most beautiful things and some very bizarre understandings that make so much sense but there are no words to express this spiritual connection, but I've understood it quickly, I know that these teachings are a part of me even though I forget after this dosage. I don't feel safe walking alone so I go back in the house and feel good. I feel so happy, I can't take off this smile, I continue to feel like this, I see designs of many things. Six hours later the nausea is almost gone but it comes in waves. The peyote is still working on me very strong, 10-12 hours later I feel fine, still feel good and the effects slowly will go away.

I feel like a new person, I feel good alive and get this, days later I got what I asked the peyote to help me get. The peyote told me it would be 4 days, and I got exactly four days later...what a good blessing.
Sign up to rate and review this story