Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Morally righteous

by XxlovefrankieroxX 20 reviews

Sorry it took so long guys ;__;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 6164 words

5Hot
Hey guys,
I’m so sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I just had no motivation to write and I’m working on a lot of stories for friends and stuff as well so I just ended up taking a lot longer than anticipated. My beta has also been really busy lately and so this chapter is the unedited, unbeta’d version so if there’s any mistakes I apologise in advance.
I wasn’t really feeling this chapter to be honest, I don’t know if I like how it turned out but I’ll let you guys be the final judge on that. It’s just a quick chapter really to show the differences between characters. I dunno... Eh, I’ll let you guys just read it XD
Please R&R on this one, I need your feedback
xo



“So this is the famous Moore illustration?” Frank smirked as he stepped up to the wall in Gerard’s living room, getting a close look at the hand drawn and hand signed picture that Gerard treasured so much. “It’s cool.” Frank smiled, tracing one of the inked lines before turning to watch Gerard walk through from the kitchen with a glass of wine for each of them.

“Thanks...” Gerard smiled shyly as he handed one of the glasses to Frank, laughing a little when Frank clinked his glass to Gerard’s. Now that he had him in his apartment Gerard felt more nervous than ever. He had fantasised plenty of times about having Frank in his home, but now he was here he wasn’t sure how to react. His mind was in turmoil, trying to wrap itself around the fact that Frank was here. Really here, right in front of him. Looking at his Alan Moore drawing and drinking wine.

“You have a real nice place here... I didn’t know there were any nice apartments in Jersey.” Frank smirked, Gerard flashing his lopsided grin at him as he shrugged and sipped his wine, hoping it would give him some courage. Frank tipped his head slightly the side, giggling when he saw how nervous Gerard was and he gently reached out to take his hand and draw him to the sofa.

“You’re sure I’m not intruding, right?” He asked softly, smiling warmly to show he wouldn’t mind if Gerard wanted him to leave. Frank had never met a guy like Gerard before and he wanted whatever was going on between them to work out. “I can leave?”

“What? No! No, God, I don’t want you to leave.” Gerard quickly protested, turning so that he was facing Frank as the younger man did the same. Their eyes locked and Gerard felt his head spin and tingle as if a hot towel had been dropped over it. Frank’s hazel eyes were truly beautiful and he ached to kiss him again. His mind kept flicking back to the way Frank looked on his computer screen, naked and seductive whilst having sex for camera’s... it was making it exceptionally hard for Gerard to concentrate.

“Good.” Frank grinned, putting his wine down before taking Gerard’s glass and putting that down too. “You know I really like you.” He grinned, his easy confidence making Gerard feel even more hopeless as Frank got to his knees and crawled up Gerard’s body, his hands sliding up his chest and making Gerard shiver. He needed to compose, he wanted to be seductive too, not nervous and skittish like a virgin.

“I like you too...” He mewled, blushing as Frank gazed at him with smouldering eyes. God, if only Frank knew just how much he liked him.

“Yeah? I’m glad to hear it.” Frank giggled, slipping his arms around Gerard’s neck and closing the gap between them to kiss him. He smiled against Gerard’s lips when he felt him shiver and hesitate a moment before kissing him back with clear eagerness. He was so obviously shy, but Frank found it adorable. It was much different to other guys Frank had been with, but that just made it even more exciting. Maybe Gerard could really end up something special, already Frank could feel a great spark between them and he got the feeling it wasn’t just lust. He hoped he was right, he’d wanted a boyfriend – a real one, who didn’t just want him for sex – for a long time.

“Mmm...” Frank tangled his hands into Gerard’s hair and tugged gently, causing Gerard to gasp into his mouth. Oh, he likes that. Frank smirked inwardly and kissed Gerard deeper, sucking on his lips and weaving his fingers deeper through his ebony locks to grasp at the silky tresses at the back of his neck. He swiped his tongue along Gerard’s lower lip and tugged hard on his hair, Gerard’s lips parting in a mixture of shock and pleasure and Frank was free to push his tongue in against his.

“Mmnngh...” Gerard’s head span violently as Frank’s tongue rubbed over his and shared the taste of wine, his hands stroking and pulling through Gerard’s hair and making is jeans tighten. Gerard couldn’t remember the last time he had been kissed like this and he groaned his delight as his hands slipped down to rest on Frank’s hips. He was tempted to move them further and feel that gorgeously pert ass but he was too shy.

Frank smiled as he kissed Gerard, drawing his tongue back to kiss him without for a while. It felt so good to just kiss, though somewhat strange. Gerard kept his hands still, and though Frank found it endearing that he wasn’t all over him like other guys would be, he did feel a little anxious that maybe Gerard wasn’t feeling this as much as Frank was.

“Mm... You can touch me ya know...” Frank whispered huskily, pressing tender, butterfly kisses to Gerard’s lips as he slowed his hands down, releasing Gerard’s hair and simply resting his hands on the back of his neck for a moment.

Gerard chuckled shyly and leant forward to kiss Frank deeply again, his cheeks blushing red as he nervously moved one hand away from Frank’s hip and up his back instead. Frank smiled and leant closer to Gerard, kissing him passionately and playing with the ends of his hair as Gerard felt up his back with just the very tips of his fingers. He was like a nervous teenager, it was cute, but Frank wanted him to feel relaxed.

“Mmm... Are you okay?” He whispered, Gerard blushing deeper and nodding quickly.

“Course...” He mewled back against Frank’s lips, not wanting Frank to think he was anxious or anything. He was enjoying himself, more than he had enjoyed himself in a long time, he just couldn’t help but feel nervous. Despite the many one night stands he’d had in his time he still worried he wasn’t going to be good enough. Frank was a porn star, he was about as experienced as you could be, and slept with men who were just as experienced. Gerard had no chance of competing.

“Then relax.” Frank sighed, kissing Gerard a little softer and moving his hands down to stroke down his chest, trying to show that it was okay to touch each other. He felt Gerard smile a little against his lips and relax a little more against him, his hands sliding down to shyly rest against Frank’s ass.

“Mm... There ya go...” Frank purred, pressing his body tight to Gerard’s and kissing him hungrily again. Gerard was certain his entire face must be bright red as he smile and slowly squeezed Frank’s ass. Immediately his heart began to race faster and faster, making him grow breathless as he lost himself and kissed Frank with a lust that had been bubbling inside him since the first time he had ever seen one of Frank’s videos.

“Mmm... Yes Gerard...” Frank groaned, taken aback by the sudden heat of his kisses but he wasn’t about to complain. He shoved his hands beneath Gerard’s shirt and felt up his soft skin before he began to unbutton his shirt. Gerard groaned into his mouth and parted his legs so Frank slotted against him, his own hands still squeezing and massaging Frank’s ass. He had always wondered how it would feel, and it was just as good as he had ever imagined. It was making his cock stir and fill inside his jeans, making him squirm uncomfortably as Frank pushed his shirt open and ducked down to start kissing down his chest.

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut and bucked his hips up on instinct, gasping when he felt the bulge in Frank’s pants grind against his. God, he was hard too? Gerard felt an explosion of pride flood through him. He was thrilled to feel that he was affecting Frank too and he used his hands on his ass to press him down, their hips bucking and grinding together as Gerard moaned and Frank sucked down towards his nipples.

Frank could feel his lust rising as he felt down Gerard’s flat stomach and started to work on the button and zipper of his jeans. He couldn’t wait to just get him naked and roll around with him. Frank hadn’t had sex outside of work in a long while, and he was eager to get down to it. He yanked open Gerard’s jeans and started to tug, Gerard gasping and suddenly seizing his hands.

“W – Wait!” He choked, Frank stopping immediately and looking up at him with a flushed face and glossy eyes.

“What’s wrong?” He asked breathlessly, his jeans uncomfortably tight and he ached to take them off. He met Gerard’s gaze and bit his lip when he saw the anxiety radiating in them, making him move his hands away from Gerard’s button and zipper and laying them on his chest again instead.

“I’m sorry, I just think we...” Gerard trailed off, turning his face away as his heart pounded erratically in his chest. Why had he stopped Frank? He wanted this, he wanted it more than anything. Had wanted it for years. Why now, when he was being faced with the one thing he had fantasised about pretty much every day, was he stopping?

“Am I being too overpowering?” Frank asked gently, wanting to understand what was wrong so he could remedy it and hopefully continue. “You... You’re not a virgin are you?” Frank couldn’t believe someone Gerard’s age and with such stunning good looks could still be a virgin, but that was how Gerard was acting so maybe it was possible...

Gerard blushed even more at that question and quickly shook his head, feeling so embarrassed. He didn’t want to turn Frank off or make him leave, he did really want this just... He’d had way too many one night stands to let Frank end up being the same. This was the guy he had dreamed of, and he was even more perfect than Gerard ever thought he could be. He didn’t want to lose him by going too quick.

“I’m not a virgin.” He sighed, Frank smiling curiously at him. “I mean I... I’ve never bottomed before but –”

“Oh.” Frank breathed, admittedly shocked at that. Gerard didn’t seem the type to be a top, but then he had had that heated moment just now... “I’m sorry. I just assumed...” Frank shook his head and quickly smiled, leaning down to kiss Gerard quickly. “It’s fine. I don’t mind bottoming, I’m diverse.” Frank winked, flopping onto his back and yanking Gerard over him.

The new position stunned Gerard and for a moment he couldn’t think of anything except how much he would really like to strip Frank down and fuck him right there on his couch. But even if he changed his mind and decided that was what he was gonna do, he was pretty sure he’d be unable to. Frank was just too much of a live wire, Gerard couldn’t dominate him.

“I... Frank that isn’t the problem.” Gerard finally found his voice again, blushing when Frank looked at him with confused eyes. “I just... I really like you. So... I don’t wanna have sex.”

“I don’t understand...” Frank confessed softly, sitting up so Gerard would move back and sit next to him. “If you like me then what’s the problem?” He asked quietly, Gerard taking his hand and softly kissing his palm.

“The problem is that I... I don’t just want a one night stand Frankie... I want us to get to know each other and... and if you still like me once you know me properly then maybe we could...” Gerard trailed off, not wanting to be tenacious enough to suggest a relationship. If Frank rejected him he didn’t know what he’d do.

Frank quirked his head to the side, smiling a little. He’d never heard anyone say anything like that before. To Frank it was pretty much a no brainer that if you liked someone then you should have sex with them. They could get to know each other and fuck, that seemed like a much better offer than abstinence.

“Gerard, I’m a porn star. I get plenty of sex without the need for one night stands.” Frank chuckled, stroking his hands back down Gerard’s stomach to toy with his button again. “I’m not after a fling okay? I do want to get to know you, and ya know... Hopefully we could have a relationship.” He smiled, leaning over to kiss Gerard softly. “But all of that can happen whilst we have fun, ya know?” He smirked, Gerard blushing and almost nodding his agreement but he forced himself to grab Frank’s hands and stop him from undoing his jeans.

“Frank I... I’m sorry.” He mewled, blushing deeply. It was very difficult to say no to Frank, especially when he was so insistent but Gerard was stubborn too. “You might be a porn star, but personally I can’t just have sex with people without getting to know them first.” Gerard blushed deeply at the lie but hoped he looked convincing. Honestly he had had sex with plenty of guys with only knowing them for a couple hours, but that was when he was really horny and fed up of being hideously single and so would make his way to the nearest gay bar with the intent of forgetting himself in a guy for a night. But this time Gerard wasn’t after forgetting his troubles, he was after a relationship and so if he was going to do this he was going to do this right.

Frank looked at Gerard with a bewildered eyes, stunned to have someone say that to him. He felt a blush coating his own cheeks and he slowly moved his hands away from Gerard, moving to sit back away from him so that there was a gap between them. He bit his lip gently as he stared at Gerard with wide eyes, unsure as to whether to be offended or not.

“I’m not trying to reject you or anything,” Gerard quickly continued when he realised Frank was looking a little dejected. “I really do want to do this with you. God... I want to so much, you have no idea. But I just...” Gerard trailed off, running a hand through his hair. It had seemed like the right thing to do at the time, telling Frank he didn’t want to have sex, but now he was seriously regretting it.

“You just... have much better morals than me.” Frank finished for him, Gerard looking at him in horror for a moment before he realised Frank was teasing him, a playful smile playing about his lips. “It’s okay Gerard, you don’t have to explain yourself to me. No means no.” Frank shrugged, Gerard blushing harder.

“I’m sorry...” He mewled, looking down at his hands and jumping when Frank suddenly appeared on him again, gently sliding his hands up his chest to drape around his neck.

“Don’t apologise.” He purred, tenderly kissing along Gerard’s jaw. “I honestly don’t mind. We could just... make out?” He offered, hoping he’d get at least some action. Gerard smiled shyly at him and nodded, wrapping his arms back around Frank’s waist and sinking gladly into the kiss Frank pressed to his lips.

Frank smiled when he felt Gerard relax and pressed closer to him, kissing him tenderly at first but then gradually more passionately. He buried his hands into Gerard’s hair and worked his lips against his, feeling much better now they had stopped talking and had got back to kissing.

Frank really wasn’t offended that Gerard didn’t want to go any further, he understood his reasoning even if it did seem a little old fashioned. Frank knew that being a porn star his inhibitions were a lot looser than other peoples, but he had never met any quite as morally righteous as Gerard. It was strange, and it was giving him a serious case of blue balls, but he could accept that it was sweet too. Gerard wanted to get to know him and form a real solid foundation for a relationship rather than jump straight into sex. That was fine, Frank could just get laid at work anyway.

“Mmm...” Gerard smiled as he sank back into the sofa and let Frank rest above him, their tongues twining between their mouths as they kissed. Gerard was dizzy with relief that the sex conversation had been dropped, though inside he was still cringing over it. He wished he hadn’t mentioned anything now, he was still achingly hard in his jeans and kissing Frank wasn’t making it any easier, but he was glad he had said what he had. He wanted to do this properly, Frank was his dream guy, he had been fantasising over him for years. And as much as he had always imagined how amazing it would be to actually have sex with Frank, he knew that if they liked each other after getting to know each other more and then had sex, it would be all the more perfect because they waited.

At least... Gerard hoped it would.

>X<

Frank yawned and stretched as he began to stir. He was ridiculously warm and comfortable, tangled around Gerard’s half naked body. When his eyes fluttered open he was greeted by the back of the older man’s head and he smirked as he leant forward to brush his nose through his hair and inhale the scent of fruity shampoo. His arms were draped around Gerard’s waist and he was vaguely aware that his erection was pressing into his ass.

Frank blushed and slowly unwrapped himself from around Gerard, drawing back slowly, taking care not to wake the older man. Frank wasn’t surprised he had morning wood considering how long him and Gerard had made out the night before. Their hands had wandered a little bit, but they only touched, didn’t try anything. It had been surprisingly nice, the most innocent thing Frank had done in a long time... But it was bound to leave him affected.

Slipping slowly out of the bed Frank stretched again and glanced over at the sleeping artist. Gerard was sprawled almost on his stomach, one arm dangling off the bed and the covers were tangled around his feet where he had kicked them off. His mouth was agape and he was even drooling a little into the pillow, his hair a spiky halo around his head.

Frank smirked and shook his head fondly, finding the sight beyond adorable. Gerard was hardly sleeping beauty, but that just made Frank like him more.

Making his way into the adjoining bathroom Frank wondered fleetingly if Gerard would mind him borrowing the shower. He was sure he’d be fine with it, he had told him the night before to just make himself at home once they had slid into bed beside each other. Frank had to admit, he had kind of been hoping they would take their kissing a step further then, but they didn’t. They shared a few more sleepy kisses, and Frank got to kiss and nip at Gerard’s neck for a while before they both drifted into wine induced sleeps. It had been a good night all the same though.

Flicking on the shower Frank stripped of his boxers and gazed in the mirror as he waited for the water to heat. He looked pretty refreshed considering how it was early on a Sunday morning. He was usually in bed until afternoon on Sundays, but his problem needed sorting quickly and he wasn’t feeling tired. He had slept great, spooning against Gerard. He bit his lip, thinking about how they had a lot of dates to go through if he wanted Gerard to feel like they knew each other enough. The sooner the better... Frank just wanted to make the artist his boyfriend so he could do fun stuff like invite him into the shower with him.

Frank sighed and ran a hand through his hair, trying to tease out the worst of the knots before he stepped into the shower and rinsed himself down with the warm water. He chuckled a little when he heard some soft snoring filtering in from the bedroom, his lips tugging into a smirk. Gerard must really be sleeping deeply, he hadn’t snored all night... or maybe Frank just hadn’t heard since he’d been so deeply asleep himself.

Pouring some body wash into his hands Frank began soaping down his body, eager to reach his erection which had began to ache with the need to be touched. It felt like forever since Frank had last jacked off. He got so much action at work that he just never felt any desire to masturbate, the fact he had woken up with morning wood was testament to how badly he wanted Gerard. If only the older man knew...

Frank sighed and closed his eyes as he slid his hand down to grasp around his length, leaning against the wall to support himself as he began to slowly slide it up and down his shaft. He thought about Gerard sleeping in the other room and tightened his grip, his soapy hand slipping over his erection with ease. His groin tugged deliciously and he moved his hand faster, not taking his time in fear of Gerard waking up and interrupting him.

Frank groaned softly as he slipped his thumb over the head of his cock and dug against the slit, a spark of pleasure shooting right to his balls. He forgot how good it felt to be pleasured by his own hand and he bucked his hips as he began to pump faster and faster, his grip tightening slightly.

Biting his lip in an attempt to stop himself from making a noise Frank began to twist his palm against his shaft, tightening his grip even more as pleasure rose in waves inside him. He thought about Gerard and how delicious his kissing was, how he panted softly when Frank had kissed and sucked at his neck. He pretended that he had never stopped him from going further last night and imagined how he would have stripped him down and sucked his cock.

Frank sighed and subconsciously ran his tongue against his lower lip as he imagined Gerard’s dick was in his mouth. He bet he tasted divine... Frank bit down hard on the inside of his cheek to stop his moans as he bucked his hips again and pumped his hand faster. Thinking about Gerard was really making him hot and his thighs quivered as he felt his orgasm approaching. He tried to imagine how it would feel to push inside Gerard... God, he was a virgin when it came to that kind of thing. Frank imagined being the first, imagined how tight and hot he would be.

Frank balled his free hand into a fist and bit down hard on the knuckles as he began to climax, the mental image of fucking Gerard from behind sending him over the edge. He gasped and shuddered as he came hard over his hand, biting down so hard on his knuckles he left angry red teeth marks in them. He wasn’t even convinced he had managed to stay quiet when he had been swept away by his orgasm, if the copious amount of cum dripping from his hand was anything to go by then it had been a pretty explosive climax. Better than any orgasm he had had in a long time.

“Mm...” Frank slumped against the shower wall and closed his eyes, letting the water wash him clean as he just relaxed for a moment. He felt much better now he’d cum, though there was still a gentle pulsing in his balls that was distracting him. He wished he could go into the bedroom and just have his wicked way with Gerard. He seriously doubted the older man would have had a change of heart in the night though so he behaved himself and instead got to washing his hair and cleaning himself properly.

Back in the bedroom Gerard was just beginning to stir. At first he just smiled and stretched serenely. He was aware that it was a Sunday and that meant he could stay in bed for as long as he wanted, it took him a longer moment to remember that he hadn’t been alone when he had fallen asleep and that the man of his dreams should be wandering around somewhere.

Sitting up abruptly Gerard looked about and bit his lip. Frank hadn’t left without saying goodbye had he? Maybe he had only stayed the night to be polite and in fact had been dying to leave the whole time. Maybe it was because Gerard hadn’t put out.

Gerard blushed deeply and scrambled out of bed, dashing from the bedroom to check the rest of the apartment. The kitchen and living room were also empty and Gerard felt his heart sinking. Frank really had gone... Not even a note left behind. Only the second empty wine glass beside Gerard’s to prove that he had been there at all.

Gerard wandered back into the bedroom feeling dejected and sorrowful. A crushing embarrassment was starting to fill him and he wondered if it was worth texting Frank. Maybe he had been called away for some reason, maybe he hadn’t wanted to go at all.

“Gerard?” Gerard jumped violently at Frank’s soft voice and span round with wide eyes and racing heart to see the younger man poking his head round the bathroom door. He was smiling warmly at Gerard and his hair was wet.

“H – Hi!” Gerard grinned, his voice coming out at an embarrassingly high pitch from his delight at seeing Frank here after all. And by the looks of it, he had been showering... Gerard felt a little stir in his groin at the image of Frank naked and wet beneath a shower and he quickly shook his head to clear it.

“I took a shower, I hope you don’t mind.” Frank smiled, glancing up and down Gerard’s body and smirking at what he saw. He really was gorgeous. “Do you have a towel I could borrow?”

“Huh? Oh, sure.” Gerard gasped, rushing across the room to grab a towel from the chest of drawers. He bent down to slide open the bottom drawer and seize the nicest, fluffiest towel he owned, giving Frank a great view of his ass whilst he was at it.

“Here you go.” He smiled, walking back to Frank with pink cheeks and handing it him. “There’s also a spare toothbrush in the cabinet in there if you want to use it.” He said gently, Frank beaming at him.

“Ah, that’s great. Thanks Gee.”He smiled, going to slide back inside the bathroom before he poked his head round again. “I’ll take my time so you can get rid of that too.” He smirked, nodding down at Gerard’s crotch. “Unless you’d like my help?” He purred seductively, Gerard glancing down and instantly flaming a bright red all over his face and neck.

“O – Oh! Shit, I’m s – sorry Frankie I didn’t realise I –” Gerard quickly covered up his erection with his hands, horrified that he hadn’t even noticed. How had he not noticed!? Disgusted with himself Gerard quickly turned away, Frank struggling to stifle his laughter.

“Hey, it’s fine. I see ‘em all the time.” He sniggered, Gerard only blushing harder at that. “You sure you don’t want a hand?”

“No thanks.” Gerard squeaked, so embarrassed he could die.

“Okay, suit yourself.” Frank shrugged. “By the way, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I woke up hard too... It’s cos you’re so sexy.” He winked, Gerard glancing at him in shock but Frank was already disappearing back inside the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Gerard stood frozen to the spot for a long moment. Was Frank serious? Had he really woken up like this too? And because of him? Gerard couldn’t help but smile a little, his chest filling with butterflies. He hoped Frank was being honest, but to think he could have that affect on anyone was kind of hard to believe. He didn’t have time to think about it though before he hurried to get dressed and will his erection away by thinking about as many unsexy things as he could... Like the time he heard Mikey having sex...

Gerard cringed and grabbed a pair of black jeans from his wardrobe. The Mikey sex memory seemed to do the trick and his boner was quick to disappear as he tugged the jeans on, Gerard still shuddering to himself.

>X<

Brian woke up with a small groan, his hands rising to press against his eyelids as his head thumped painfully. Two seconds of being awake and he already knew he had a killer hangover. He couldn’t believe he had got so drunk last night... It had been a mixture of trying to keep up with the juggernaut that was Matt, and drowning his sorrows over the fact his date with Gerard had been ruined.

“Mm... You need some painkillers?” A husky voice asked behind him, making Brian jump and turn with wide eyes to face Matt’s grin. Oh God... He’d stayed over? Brian blinked stupidly and quickly looked about to take in his surroundings. Well... It definitely wasn’t his apartment. He must have come home with Matt last night and...

“What did we do last night!?” Brian squeaked, covering his mouth with his hands. Had he fucked Matt? Oh God, what if he had? He couldn’t even remember. He remembered dancing with him in the club, and maybe making out a bit too. He couldn’t remember getting back to Matt’s or falling asleep. There was just a huge blank patch in his memory and for all he knew that blank patch was hiding the truth of his sexual exploits that evening. “Did we..?”

“Fuck?” Matt finished for him, quirking an eyebrow at the horrified expression on Brian’s face. He felt a little bit embarrassed looking at him, and he pouted slightly. “We didn’t do anything. I was drunk and you were practically unconscious. I just put you to bed and slept on the couch.” Matt shrugged and for the first time Brian realised that though Matt was lying next to him he was in fact fully clothed.

“Oh...” Brian breathed, blushing slightly and wondering if he should have apologised. Perhaps he had slightly over reacted, after all, he’d had plenty of drunken sex before and he was actually feeling a little disappointed now he knew Matt had been the perfect gentleman and hadn’t even shared the bed. “Why didn’t you just take me home?”

“I don’t know where you live.” Matt chuckled, relaxing when he saw Brian was looking pretty sheepish. “I tried asking you but to be honest you weren’t making much sense.”

“Sounds about right...” Brian grumbled, rubbing his hand over his face and groaning again at his head ache. “Did you say I could have some painkillers?”

“Course.” Matt smiled, getting up to grab some from the bedside table before he handed them to Brian with a glass of water. “I text Frank this morning to see if he knows how Gerard was, he says he’s fine.” He smiled, Brian breathing a small sigh of relief.

“That’s good news.” He smiled, though honestly he hadn’t even thought about Gerard yet. “Did erm... Frank stay at his do you know?” He asked quietly, Matt raising his eyebrows. He knew that Frank had, and he was also smart enough to know that Gerard’s ‘illness’ excuse last night had been a lie. He imagined that Frank had been all too happy to join Gerard in his bed last night, but he wasn’t about to tell Brian that.

“I doubt it. He probably just dropped him off at home and then left.” He smiled, wanting Brian to be happy. Brian looked at him and gave a small smile back, sitting up to take the painkillers before he ran a hand through his bed hair.

“We made out last night didn’t we?” He asked softly, trying to piece the evening back together. Matt chuckled softly and nodded, biting his lip.

“Yeah we did... We were dancing and then you just kissed me.” Matt wanted it clear that he hadn’t instigated anything. As much as he found Brian ridiculously sexy he wasn’t one to take advantage. “You don’t mind do you?” He asked softly, wanting to make sure that things weren’t going to be awkward. If Brian was a friend of Gerard’s and Frank was getting his claws in then he got the feeling they would be seeing a lot of each other.

“Hm? Oh... No err... No, it was nice.” Brian coughed, rubbing the back of his neck with a small grin. He could vaguely remember being all over Matt in the club, which given the fact he was drunk wasn’t a surprise. When Brian got alcohol inside him he pretty much made out with the nearest thing with a pulse. He was glad it had been Matt though, the guy was incredibly sexy, and it was strange to be with a guy who was so much more domineering than he was.

“Really?” Matt smirked, gazing at Brian’s half naked body and feeling a clench in his abdomen. He was trying to behave himself but it was becoming difficult. “We could do it again if you wanted.” He purred, loving how big Brian’s eyes grew as he stared at him. Brian considered for a moment, and really he only hesitated because he didn’t want to end up doing things with Matt and hurting Gerard. But then Gerard had hardly been giving Brian any signals that he wanted to be with him so maybe he should give up on that. And Matt was really really sexy.

“I think if we did it again I’d end up doing a lot more than just kissing.” He finally purred, smirking a little when it was Matt’s turn to look surprised.

“Oh...” Matt smirked, moving to slowly push Brian down on his back and straddle his hips. Brian felt an explosion of sparks prickle over his body and his groin tugged and swirled as Matt seized his wrists and pinned them above his head. Brian hadn’t been dominated much before and already his heart was pounding. “I think you should tell me to stop before I fuck you Brian.” Matt warned, Brian thinking about this. He couldn’t see Matt’s body beneath his clothes but he could imagine his broad chest and muscled torso. He bucked his hips without even thinking about it.

“I think you should just shut up and fuck me.” Brian retorted, gasping and grinning when Matt swooped down to capture his lips in an eager kiss.

Brian had always thought that the best cure for a hangover was sex anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story