Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Raised By Wolves

by PurrpleBatman 10 reviews

I’d also like to thank the Way’s.. * CHAPTER IS UP NOW !!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-02 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 1279 words - Complete

5Original
I just wanna say in advance, all your characters were wonderful, and whatever happens to them ISN'T because of you're audition, it's because of the part ! I love you all ! The ratings and reviews are wonderful, the more you review and rate and shit the more motivated I am to write :D && The chapter didn't post the first time , so here's the new chapter lol !

Chapter 3

I began at a good pace, then speeding and letting all my emotions into a sharp kick and a leap in the air as my horse flew in the air over the puny jump. There were camera flashes, and press covering every step my horse made, which was the most unusual thing. I had barely dressed in the english uniform, and my hair was falling everywhere from the helmet, thank god Ari had forced me into doing a bun.

This shit is easy peasy, I was half-way through the course with not a single penalty, and in my opinion, we were making good time. It didn’t matter though, I was just trying to get away and focus on controlling a thousand pound animal, and looking at what’s in front of me, and not looking back, because if I did, it would result in everything failing. Kind of like real life.

The home stretch was there, and I used my crop to slap the flank one last time. I reached the white line, letting all my emotions go, we made it to the finish. I patted my horse, and jumped down, and was greeted by the flash of cameras being shoved in my face. Dakota, thank god, was calm as they questioned me.

“Skyler Gray, how does it feel to be winning a place in Team Canada’s Summer Olympics, in London!” The reporter in front of me bellowed, and my coach dragged me and my confused horse through the press, gently shoving anyone who wouldn’t move aside. Needless to say, people moved.

We went back to the quiet stables, where Ari and Speed, where they promptly began screaming and jumping around me, while I sat down on a bench, confused as hell.

“What the HELL just happened?” I asked, pulling off my sweaty helmet.

“Well darling.. You just won you’re spot on the Olympic team! Those other minor competitions.. Weren’t so minor. This one you just brushed off, not matter how many times I would tell you it’s important, thank god for that! You won!” Speed explained excitedly.

“I.. Won?” I wondered to myself. It took my slow brain to rake for a couple seconds before I joined the wild jumping. I had dreamed of this since I rode my first horse competitively when I was 13, but by my twenties I had put that dream aside after the shootings. I remembered Donna driving me to my horseback riding lessons, and going to every show with Mikey and Gerard. She was my Mothers friends from when they were kids, so she was the one to basically take care of me.

“Ready to face the press?” Ari asked as we calmed down a bit. I nodded, against my own will.

“Skyler Gray, how does it feel to be winning a place in Team Canada’s Summer Olympics, in London!?” The same blonde fake tanned reporter bellowed out at me, shoving the mic in my face.

“It’s... Wonderful. But overwhelming knowing your world is about to revolve around horses, and these cameras are a bit.. close to say the least.” I told her, and she got the message and backed up a bit.

“I’m so proud of my horse, and my coach has been a big impact on my life, and without her I wouldn’t be here.” I Knew there was someone else I should but shouldn’t thank before my heart got to out of order with all this emotion..

“I’d also like to thank the Way’s.. Although they may or may not even see this, or hate me.. But I have to thank them for driving me to lessons and watching every show when my parents couldn’t. And speaking of my parents, a big fuck you to you.” I raised my middle finger and gave a big smile, walking back to the car. The press left me alone after that, giving me all the space once they got their answers. But no doubt they were taking pictures of me loading up my horse, talking to Ari and celebrating, but I didn’t care at this point.

I was given a team canada jacket, and (this was a fucking lot for me) “starter” cash for training and shit like that. Ari, Speed and I went out to dinner to celebrate, and most likely were going clubbing since it was a Friday. Yes, Ari and I go clubbing with a middle aged women. And between us, she got the party started since I was awkward and Ari was taken.

It was gonna be a good night.

Mikey’s POV


“Skyler Gray, how does it feel to be winning a place in Team Canada’s Summer Olympics, in London!?” The reporter asked a girl who looked so much like...

“GERARD!” I called to my Dark haired brother, who was now almost to the point of stripping his girlfriend near his bunk as they exchanged spit.

“Gerard and company!” I yelled again, he finally looked up from his girlfriend, and glared at me from where he was standing. Don’t get me wrong, I love Nicola Falls, his most recent girlfriend, but their violent personalities were never meant to clash. She was a great, trustworthy person, but when two ‘wrongs’ and violent pasts clash, it doesn’t make a right. And between his drinking and her depression, neither of them had a solid rock to lean on from each other.

“Get the fuck over here!” I snapped, pausing the T.V as gerard and the others walked over, wondering why I was crazy about the news. Anna, who was laying against my shoulder, just had a shocked look on her face. I rewinded the story, and we all watched in silence.

“Team Canada has their final member. She had the fastest time, and will participate in all events, including dressage, jumping, and cross country! Her name is Skyler Gray, a 25 year old Canadian born here in Canada, but moved to America for a short time before coming back in her adult-hood. Here is her speech after making record time in jumping. She lives here, in the small town of High Prairie, Alberta.”

“Skyler Gray, how does it feel to be winning a place in Team Canada’s Summer Olympics, in London!?” A reporter asked, shoving the mic in her face.


“It’s... Wonderful. But overwhelming knowing your world is about to revolve around horses, and these cameras are a bit.. close to say the least.” She boldly told the reporter, who promptly backed up.

“I’m so proud of my horse, and my coach has been a big impact on my life, and without her I wouldn’t be here,” She hesitated, fidgeting her hands, “I’d also like to thank the Way’s.. Although they may or may not even see this, or hate me.. But I have to thank them for driving me to lessons and watching every show when my parents couldn’t. And speaking of my parents, a big BLEEP you, to you.” She announced, giving the camera what looked like a middle finger.

As the stories carried on, I quickly shut off the TV and let us all process the news.
Sign up to rate and review this story