Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 35

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank spends the day being romantic with Gerard.. well it is valentines day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 714 words

0Unrated
Gerard's p.o.v
I've noticed a change in frank.. since he has been seeing the psychiatrist he has been more happy and talkative and he hasn't been self harming since he started them so i think he is starting to get better. i decide to surprise him tomorrow as it is valentines day... i go out and buy roses and candles and horror films and an extra something that he will never expect but i finally think its time. i get home and see that frank is back from his appointment so i quickly go upstairs and hide my surprises until tomorrow and go back downstairs. ' hi baby' he says cheerfully and pulls me down on to the couch next to him, i laugh and wrap my arms around him and put on Shaun of the dean and cuddle up with him, soon enough he falls asleep and i look down at him and realise that no one else in the world could make me feel like he does and i love him so much.. he has his arms outstretched and i can see the scars of his self hatred and i can see that they are starting to fade away. i let my eyes droop close and fall asleep with the love of my life. ' (dream) im in a black room with a window.. i walk over to the window and see the people i love all dead outside in the street.. i cant stand the sight and throw myself out the window (end of dream)' i wake up with a start and i can still feel the feeling of falling.. i check the time and realise that i have a couple of hours until Frankie would wake up so i gently get up off the couch as not to wake him and go and get the surprises out from under the bed and get them ready... i gently pull the rose petals of the flowers and sprinkle them on the black satin bed and then i close the curtains and light the candles and stack the films next to the TV so that they're ready for when we want them.. then i pull out the last surprise and place it beside the bed. i hear footsteps climbing the stairs so i wait behind the door and watch as Frankie walks in and looks for me.. i jump out behind him and wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck, he squeals in surprise and turns around to face me and gently kisses my lips ' happy valentines day baby' he whispers and i kiss him on his nose.. ' turn around baby' i say and he turns around and his eyes go wide when he spots the roses and candles and films.. 'this is your present baby, we are gonna spend the whole day cuddled up with each other' i tell him and he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me onto the rose covered bed and puts the lost boys on and we cuddle up.. i look over to beside the bed where the surprise is and reach out my arm and get it... i sit up shakily then stand up ' are you OK baby?' frank asks me worriedly and comes to stand next to me, i turn around and go down on one knee and open the surprise ' Frank Iero, would you do me the honour of becoming my husband, i love you so much baby and i want to spend the rest of my life with you?' i look up at frank and see that he has tears in his eyes and he nods ' yes Gerard I'll be your husband as long as you'll be mine' and with that he kneels down too and pulls out a box and opens it ' marry me Gerard, be mine forever' i look at him and feel the tears slipping out of my eyes ' yes baby i will' and with that we put the rings on each others fingers and i pull his head towards mine and crash my lips to his and pull him towards the bed.. hmm this day could get interesting...

please rate and review xx
Sign up to rate and review this story