Categories > Original > Humor

The Midnight Beast

by AlexLovesTMB 0 reviews

The Midnight Beast - This story is set in their apartment building from their TV show. So yeah, that's all I have to say really. Enjoy.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-05 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 517 words

0Unrated
I couldn't believe I had finally moved out of my mum's house and into a flat with my two best friends Lauren and Rebecca.
We had added everything we needed to, to the tiny place we now lived in, and unfortunately one of us had to sleep on the couch... This person turned out to be me. Oh well, I'd pretty much been in worse sleeping places... And yes, this did mean I was a bit of a slut.
Rebecca always spent time writing music and listening to other people's songs. She was pretty good at what she did to be honest but she never did anything with her songs, they just stayed written and sat in a notebook she'd had forever.
Lauren... was an addict... when it came to her Xbox. She would play it all day and all night, and it was all you could ever hear. Oh well, we all put up with each other's annoying little habits so none of us really cared.
We spent most of the day doing nothing until someone came to the door and I went to get it. It turned out to be some random guy in skinny jeans and a leather jacket... He looked like he's just been picked out of a boyband or something.
"Urm, who are you and what are you doing at my door?" I glared at him and he looked at me weirdly.
"I'm your neighbour... my friends are too. We were just wondering if you guys wanted to come round later or something?" I looked behind me to see if I could get the attention of either Lauren or Rebecca but failed.
"Well I will, but I don't know if I'll get Lauren off her Xbox, or Rebecca away from her songwriting..." He suddenly seemed interested.
"Well, I have a friend who's obsessed with his Xbox too, and a different friend who loves songwriting... And they're my flat mates... Maybe I could get them to come round here and we can just chill in your place?" He looked really hopeful.
"Alright fine. Come round in about an hour." He nodded and walked off. I turned my attention to the girls. "RIGHT YOU TWO! Get your asses into your rooms and get ready! We have guys coming over!"
Rebecca went straight into her room and got quickly changed but I practically had to drag Lauren into her room and away from her games... She was such a child.
Rebecca walked out like an ambassador for Lazy Oaf, and Lauren was like an ambassador for Disturbed Clothing... I, on the other hand, just looked like a bit of a slut. Oh well, I had nothing to hide.
When the guys came round, one of the guys (Dru) ended up spending all night completing Resident Evil for Lauren since she was REALLY stuck. Another one (Stefan) ended up helping Rebecca with one of her songs and spent all night doing that. I just did something in traditional Alex fashion... I ended up in the bed of Ashley (the guy who originally came to the door).
Sign up to rate and review this story