Categories > Original > Horror

Sharing Is Caring, My Dear

by RetardedBabySharks 0 reviews

He cared way too much for the people that cared way too little. In the end, he cracked. Rated PG-13 for violence, language, and death.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-05 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 1819 words - Complete

0Unrated


Sharing is Caring, My Dear



It all started with an innocent invitation. Nothing special, just a simple piece of paper with printed text. Three people recived aforementioned invitation, none of which exactly friends with the host of the get together, but none of them suspecting his plans.
The host of said 'party', if it would even qualify as such, was a very forgiving man, but that said could hold a grudge if the situation called. And it did, in his mind at least. He smiled to himself as he saw the offenders approaching through a second story window. Oh god, this was going to be too much fun. He trotted down the stairs, chuckling quietly as he opened the door before the bell rang. "Hi there! I've been expecting you; right on time! Let's get started!"
The other boys exchanged confused glances as the stepped inside. Last two of them had checked, they hated each other, and the other didn't even know him.
"Come in, come in!" he laughed, motioning for them to follow. They hesitantly did as he asked, the last shutting the door behind him. As three pairs of eyes darted about, the fourth was darkening with twisted anticipation for what was to come. "Simon, Axel, Benny, follow me."
"Um... why're we here, exactly?" asked the shortest of the group, eyeing the host curiously. Who the hell was this guy? Why the fuck were they in his house?
"Because I wanted to meet you all! On good terms." he looked back at them with a tainted smile as he led them into the living room. "Take a seat, please." he waved a hand to the couches, and the three sat hesitantly. "As you all know, I'm Owen." he grinned at them. "Annnndd there's something you don't know."
"Oh?" snorted Benny, more intrested in why he actually wasted his time to come to this damned thing and fucking Axel. And that Simon kid didn't look bad... Maybe he'd get him later. Whatever.
Axel sighed and looked from Owen to Benny to Simon with disinterest. This was pretty boring.
Simon watched Owen with narrowed eyes. Owen. He'd heard that name before. But where...?
"I've brought you here to have a bit of... Fun." he laughed a bit crazily. Benny's eyes shifted to him.
"Like... A foursome?" he mumbled, suddenly very interested in the conversation. Owen laughed.
"Quite possibly the opposite." he chuckled. Benny gave a bored sigh, tapping his foot impatiently.
"Well, what then?" Axel asked, sounding more than a little irritated. He wasn't fond of Owen, and the same went both ways.
"Why don't you come see?" Owen grinned at them. Axel snorted and crossed his arms.
"Why don't you just fucking tell us?" Owen shrugged, moving to close the sliding doors that separated the livingroom from the rest of the house.
"Alright, I'll just have to show you." he gave a twisted smile and slid a hand into his back pocket. "But I can't say you'll like the answer to that question."
Benny rolled his eyes. "You say that like it's a threat." Owen turned to them with the same smile and slipped an army knife from his pocket. He advanced slowly.
"What if it is?" he laughed, flicking it open behind his back. Benny laughed sarcastically.
"As if you could ever hurt me." Owen smiled back. Simon saw the glint of a blade as he walked slowly.
"Whoa, what the hell are you-" he started, jumping up as the door opened and Owen pounced on Benny, tearing into him with the knife.
"Hey, Owe- Holy fuck!" another male stepped in as Owen ran the knife through Benny's throat, blood spattering his face and upper torso. He turned to the other with a sadistic, crazed grin and wild eyes.
"Hello, Jared. So nice of you to join us." he laughed insanely, like one of those creepy ass doll things that freak everyone out. Jared didn't know whether to be frightened that one of his best friends was practically straddling a twitching, blood spurting corpse and holding a knife or happy because he just got to watch one of the people he hated most had just been murdered in cold blood, so he chose the latter.
"Holy shit! Is Benny dead?!" Jared asked, voice flooding with... Excitement? Axel stared at Benny's body, from the glazed eyes to the blood dripping down his torso, mouth open in a silent scream. He had drops of the blood on him, staining his shirt and trailing down his arm. He looked at Jared, eyes a mixture of anger, horror, terror, and pain.
"Why are you fucking happy?!" he screamed. Simon stared on in silent horror. This guy was fucking insane! He belonged in an asylum! Or prison! Or a loonybin! Just... Fucking physco! He looked between Jared and Owen for a minute before it clicked. Owen. Jared's ex. They guy he'd dumped him for. And then dumped less than a month later. Wow. A goddamned crazy.
"I fucking hated that whore!" Jared laughed. Axel looked at him with disbelief.
"But he just died!"
"I know! That's the awesome part!"
"You motherfuck-" Axel growled, begining to get up and launch himself at Jared. Owen chuckled and in turn leaped onto Axel.
"You talk too much." he commented, plunging the blade into his shoulder. Axel let out a howl of pain. Owen giggled softly, dragging the blade down slowly. "I hate you the most. So I'll kill you slowly."
"Wait, what the fuck? Stop it! No! Not him!" Jared exclaimed, tears brimming his eyes. This was a dream turned nightmare. He watched, unable to do anything out of fear. Blood sprayed out as Owen laughed in a crazed manner, stabbing at random. "What the hell, Owen?! Stop it!"
He ignored Jared, getting bored with his 'game' and sending the blade into the upper right side of Axel's chest, sliding it in to the hilt. He chuckled as blood gushed from the wound once he removed the knife and smiled at the awful gurgling noises he was making, windpipe cut from one of the stabs. He wouldn't make it.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jared shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. Owen turned and smiled.
"They're all going to die." he laughed maniaclly, and Jared's eyes opened wider. Oh god no...
"Don't you dare fucking touch him!" Jared screamed, voice cracking as Owen stood and walked slowly over to Simon, who coward against the couch, trembling. Jared willed himself to move, but he could barely take a steady step. "I'll call the fucking cops! Don't do it!" Owen shook his head slightly, sitting over Simon with one leg on either side and the knife against the tender skin of his throat.
"Oh Simon." Owen smiled gently at him. "It's too bad you have to go, too. He really liked you." Simon let out an audible gasp, adam's apple bobbing against the warm, scarlet stained steel.
"Stop it, Owen!" Jared shouted again, on the verge of breaking down completely. Owen's smile fell, eyes looking hollowed out and somewhat broken.
"You did this." he whispered. "All of it."
"What the fuck do you mean 'I did this'?! I just saw you do it! Now get off him and let him go!" Jared shouted.
"I can't. You need to feel this pain. Then you'll understand." he whispered, pushing the blade lightly. A thin stream of red trickled down Simon's neck, and he shivered at the feeling, at those blank eyes staring into his own. "Every time. Every single time, I wasn't as important. I loved you, and yet they were still more important. Even that one, the one that crushed you. Even though he wasn't there for you. Even though he cast you away for that whore. I wasn't even second best. And you didn't even fucking know them." he pressed the blade a bit deeper. "Every time, it wasn't a joke. Every 'I love you'. Even before we were dating. Everything about you, I loved. Sure, I had my own ways of showing it, but I did. But the more it became about them, the more bitter I became. When you were jealous of Nick and I, I was so goddamned happy. I can't even explain how happy I was. Happy that you were jealous for once. Then it just made me worse because you were jealous of me. Not of him." his eyes flickered up a spark of emotion before it was smothered. Jared stood there, open mouthed. Owen was killing people over this? Something so stupid and petty? That could have been fixed with a simple conversation? Jesus, talk about extremes...
"Just stop." Jared said quietly, voice begging. "Don't hurt him anymore." Owen gave a single noted laugh.
"And I'm still second best to you. That's why I gave up. I just stopped. I refused to love you. It's harder than it sounds, but I did it. I blocked that feeling entirely. Along with a few others, but what does that matter? Love, compassion, morale... Who needs them when you can kill?" Owen smiled once again, driving the knife in deep as possible. Simon let out a quiet scream that was instantly cut off. Jared crumpled to his knees.
"You're a fucking physcopath!" he shouted, sobbing. "You fucking killed him and you're fucking smiling! You killed them both and you're still smiling!" Owen smiled at him, dropping then knife and kneeling next to him. He put a blood soaked hand to his cheek and forced him to look into his eyes.
"Because they were always first." he whispered, giving that emotionless half grin. "Now I am."
Jared pushed him away. "You're fucking insane!"
"Am I?" he cocked his head. "Oh well. That's alright. Because in a way, you are, too."
"I'm not the fucking murderer here!" he screamed in his face.
"But you managed to create one. What does that say about you?" Owen crooned, and Jared stared at him like he had six heads.
"How the fuck did I created a goddamned monster?!" he shouted.
"You didn't listen at all, did you?" Owen sighed softly. "I suppose it shouldn't surprise me..."
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?!" he hissed. "I always fucking listened! You're the one that didn't listen!"
"That's not how it felt." Owen shrugged. "It felt like everything I said went in one ear and then out the other."
"That's you!" he pointed. "You fucking physco!"
"Because I'm the one that repeatedly did the few things you asked me not to." Owen chuckled. Jared winced at that. Such a below the belt hit.
"Fuck you." he growled. "You're insane."
"Whatever." he smiled, waving him off. "It'd be best if you leave now." Jared, still sobbing, scrambled to his feet and raced away, straight out the door. Owen stood and watched him leave from the window. "Stupid him... Stupid me..."
Sign up to rate and review this story