Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Among The Dead.

Dead Among The Living

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 2 reviews

Frank's preparing himself for the worst

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-09 - Updated: 2012-08-09 - 1284 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

Something inside of me told me it was my time, it was like my body, was already shutting down, and we hadn’t even started yet, I knew I was going to die, but I wasn’t scared to die, we walked together, toward the horde, we only needed to battle through to the front doors of the building, but still even that seemed impossible, I felt my heart beat becoming uneven, switching between fast and slow, there was no denying I was scared of this situation, I want it to be quick though, when it does happen I want it to be quick so I don’t feel it, and so the others don’t have to suffer for too long, getting their hopes up that I have a chance, I hope Gerard and Mikey survive, after all this, they need each other, if we lost Mikey I think Gerard would just give himself to the horde, I love Gerard and I’d die for him, if I die saving him then that’s something worth doing, but I’m going to die happy knowing he loves me, and knowing that he knows I feel exactly the same. Whether there’s a heaven and a hell, or not I don’t care, to finally be at peace without having to fear for my life, I guess this is like my escape, my escape from this faithless, destructive world.

We approached the horde slowly, trying not to draw attention to ourselves, but the clicks and snaps of the guns being loaded echoed in the air around us, it was inevitable the zombie’s noticed and a few at a time they came running at us, I wasn’t really busy, the others took care of the first few when they were running at us with their guns, but because I only have a baseball bat, I’d have to be pretty close to be able to kill them, so I waited until there were too many for one of them to handle and I’d be there Violently swinging my bat against its head, watching at the stale blood spat from its mouth and it collapsed onto the floor, it seemed pretty easy at first, Brendon being his cocky self even said “We might get through this” and right on cue the majority of the horde came running toward us, I looked to my right to see Gerard and Mikey, who were standing together about five metres away from me, I turned my head to see Bob, Ray and Brendon to my left about and equal distance away, I was on my own, and the horde no more than three meters in front of us, I didn’t have time to run to Gerard and Mikey, the gun shots started ringing, and the screams and moans from the zombies surrounded us as well as their dead decaying flesh and the stench of rotting meat, it wasn’t pleasant, I felt like I was going to be sick, but I was literally fighting through it, so far it’s be okay, but the deeper you go the less you can see, and me being small, doesn’t help the fact that I have no idea which direction I’m meant to be going in anymore, I was listening out for signs of the others every now and again I heard a gunshot and sometimes I heard Gerard shouting for Mikey, that worried me, I don’t like the idea of Mikey being gone, but I assumed they were still alive because I hadn’t heard Gerard scream in horror, or cry out, and I was hoping it wasn’t going to happen.

we’d been here for about twenty five minutes now, battling and I was getting tired, like really tired, my limbs were aching and my eyes felt really heavy, I could barely keep them open, I still felt sick and my breathing started to hitch, I could feel my knees caving beneath me, and when I fell to the floor I shielded myself the guitar on my back protecting from the zombies about to pounce, but none of them did…they just walked around me…like I didn’t exist at all, I forced myself to stand up, still clutching my bat tightly, I spun on the spot, they weren’t attacking me, but they were attacking the others, I pushed my way through the seemingly harmless zombies and found Gerard and Mikey near the building “Frank! Bob, Ray and Brendon are already inside, Gerard and I didn’t want to leave you out here alone.” Mikey shouted over the noises of the horde and gun shots from Gerard “Thanks, But they aren’t attacking me, they just…avoid me.” I muttered, Mikey’s eyes widened in shock which then turned to confusion “Why’s that? Do you know?” I shook my head, I assumed Gerard couldn’t hear us over the gun shot but Mikey shrugged “Oh well, it’s probably nothing, maybe you’re just too small for them to notice” he joked and smiled at me, he tugged on his brothers shirt and we made our way toward safety.

As we made our way toward the doors to the building which was now merely meters away, a gun shot rang, Mikey and I looked to Gerard who shrugged “It wasn’t me…” we all looked toward the white building and began to run, pushing the last few zombie’s out of the way viciously, we entered the building and there was an eerie silence, alarms were going off in my mind that there was something wrong, another shot rang out from a room down the hall, Gerard gestured for us to stay here and he walked toward the room slowly, when he got there Mikey and I could hear muffled voices “Ray! What the fuck did you just do?” Gerard sounded shocked and slightly disgusted “He was infected, the antidote doesn’t exist, he had to” I heard Bob’s voice reassuring him, Mikey and I started to walk toward the room, we got to the door way and on the floor surrounded in a scarlet liquid was Brendon two shots to the head, the bite on his arm visible, I felt my stomach churn, I thought I was about to be sick until I felt Gerard place his hands on my shoulders and then he pulled me into a tight hug, he pulled away and his face came level to mine “I’m sorry…” he whispered, his lips came closer to mine to give me a sympathetic kiss, but I pushed him away before he could “No. No don’t kiss me.” I stated quickly, I was panicking, Gerard looked at me hurt, but then concern flooded his eyes the others approached me concerned “Frank, are you okay?” Gerard muttered I shook my head I could feel my body start to heat up, I looked Gerard in the eye and I ran out of the room and down the corridor, I didn’t know where I was running, I just knew I needed to get my head round this, I knew what was going to happen to me, I’m not afraid to die, I’m afraid of losing Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob, I’m scared they won’t do it, I’m scared they won’t let me do it, I’m scared they won’t realise what’s happening to me...


AN- hope you enjoyed it guys! there should be another update pretty soon, Rates and reviews would be great - xoxo BitterLoveBlackHeart
Sign up to rate and review this story