Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

Sex Day

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

“It’s nice to finally meet Smiley’s reason to stay clean.” Stay clean?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-08-09 - Updated: 2012-08-10 - 2508 words

0Unrated
After letting Marcelino hit it two more times in the shower we finally got out and got dressed in my room. “Babe, you have ugly clothes in there. Just pick something out and we’ll go to the Lloyd Center so I can get you some cuter ones.” Marcelino said as he put his shirt back on.
“Ouch! So, you’re telling me I’ve been going round in ugly clothes!?” I asked in mock offense.
“Yes.” He giggled and grabbed a little sun dress for me to wear. “Here,” he handed it to me and then handed me some little flats. I put all of them on and grabbed my purse. “And remind me to buy you a new purse.” He pointed at my black bag.
“Why? It’s cute! And black goes with everything!” I say.
“No, it doesn’t. And that thing is so tacky.” He laughed and we headed down to the car. “Let me drive so you can put your make-up on.” I tossed him the keys and we got in the car.
Once leaving the driveway I turned on some music and pulled down the visor. I put on some eyeliner and mascara only. “Is that it?” Ruben asked.
“Yeah, why?” I put away my make-up.
“What about some powder and eye shadow?”
“I don’t have it with me.” I shrugged and we just jammed out to the music till we reached our destination.
We parked and crossed the street hand-in-hand. “Okay, where to first?” I asked.
“Victoria’s Secret.” Marcelino laughed and pulled me inside. Once there I looked around at all the lingerie. “No offense, but your undergarments scream grandma status.” He laughed.
“How rude!” I hit him.
“What? I’m just being honest.” He said and started looking at some thongs. “What is your size?”
“38C.” I say.
“Nice!” Marcelino looked at my breasts hungrily and then at me. “I’ve gotta appreciate good knockers, babe.” I just giggled and went to look at some of the panties on display.
“What about these? They’re cute.” I picked up some lime green lace underwear.
“Yeah, but not the color.” Marcelino came over and whispered in my ear, “And those are for girls whose kitties are Brazilian, which I know, yours is not.” I gaped and smacked him on the stomach. “And I like it that way.” He licked my earlobe.
“Stop.” I whispered harshly and pushed him away. He was way horny today. I put the panties back and go to look at the bras. “Oh! Cute!” I say as I spot me a hot pink bra that unclips from the front. “Easy access, babe.” I hold it up for Ruben to see. I notice a few girls look over at me as I say it, but I could care less.
“Ooo! I like that one.” He smiles and brings over a small mesh bag to put it in.
“Are there matching underwear?” He asks and I find them. He put them in the basket and we walk around to find more. I stop at a corset top. It was baby blue with cream lace and ribbons down the front. “That one’s nice.” Marcelino says from behind me.
“Yeah, but could I pull it off?” I ask, tilting my head and imagining myself in it.
“Well, try it on and we’ll find out.” He finds my size and hands it to me and gives me a little nudge towards the dressing rooms.
I ask the female clerk for a room and she gladly opens one for me. I go in and slip into the corset. I look in the mirror. I look totally hot! But I didn’t want Ruben to see it so I slipped out of it and went back out. “Did it fit?” He asked. I nodded. “Why didn’t you come out?” He asked.
“’Cause I didn’t want you to see it.” I smiled and put it in the bag.
“Oh, so you’re gonna torture me now?” He followed me while I went to look for more. I laughed and nodded.
“You know it.” I looked for a little while longer. I picked out two thongs with matching bras and then we got out of there. Marcelino paid for everything, which was really expensive. I had cash on me and my debit card and was about to pay when he told me to put it away. But I know he isn’t employed, so I was wondering where he got the extra cash from. I kept that question to myself, for now. I didn’t want to start anything in the store.
We headed for Forever XXI. There Marcelino picked out clothes for me to try on. But we only ended up buying five miniskirts, three tops and some stripped socks that I begged for because they were so cute. Next, we hit Macy’s. There Marcelino bought me some jean shorts, Arizona jeans that made my “ass look good”, as he put it, two rompers, and four purses. But all this shopping for me made me want to buy him something. I went to look in the men’s section and found nothing he would look good in or like. I decided to look elsewhere instead. I know he really likes to watch sports, so I’ll just look in Champs Sports for something for him. But I know he wouldn’t let me go in there if he knew I was going to buy something for him, because it was my day to get pampered.
From Macy’s we headed to H&M. It was packed with lots of men and women. “It’s really crowded in here.” I told Marcelino.
“I know, but it’s gonna be bikini season soon and you need a bikini.” He said as he held my hand and led me to the rack of bikinis.
“But I already have a swimsuit.”
“A blue one piece does not suite your sexy body.” He said. I just blushed.
We started looking through the bikinis until I found the perfect one. A small pink bandeau top with the strings in the middle so you can tie it in the back of your neck and yellow, blue and black leaf prints, and for the bottoms, same print with bows on each side. “What about this one, babe?” I held it up to show him.
“That’s hot.” He smiled and we went to go pay just to get out of the crowd. But on our way out of the store a medium built guy stopped Ruben.
“Que onda, Smiley?” The guy said. I noted both of his muscular arms covered in tattoos. He was wearing tan Dickies that were creased to perfection, and a tight black wife beater. He wore a black rosary and blue Cortez Nike’s. He was definitely gang affiliated. But how did he know Smiley?
“Nada. No mas aqui con mi novia.” He pulled me over to greet this man. “Raquel, this is Ghost. Ghost, this my girl Raquel.” He shook my hand.
“It’s nice to finally meet Smiley’s reason to stay clean.” Stay clean?
“And it’s nice to meet one of his friends.” I smiled, but in the back of my mind I had so many questions that I would have to ask Marcelino later.
“I’ll see you around, carnal. Needa get back to the hyna before she don’t let me hit it tonight.” Ghost said.
“Aight,” Marcelino and him did a handshake and we parted ways.
I didn’t ask anything. I just carried on to the next store, DEB. They had some really cute clothes. I got some tube tops, two pairs of capris, and five pairs of pumps. “Now, we need some more shoes.” Marcelino said.
“But I already have a lot to carry.” I whined.
“I’ll carry this.” He took all the bags from my right hand. “We got four hands, remember?” He smiled and we walked to the Lady’s Foot Locker where Ruben had me try on just about every pair of Nike’s, Jordan’s and Adidas until he decided which ones were a yes and which were a total no. Finally, we went to the food court and got some Chinese. Which I offered to pay for, but Marcelino insisted.
“Hey, babe?” I ask.
“Yeah?” He slurped up his chow mien.
“Can we make one more stop?”
“Where?” He looked up at me.
“Champs. I wanna get a jersey for my dad.” I lied.
“Okay,” He nodded and we finished up our Chinese to head the Champs before leaving. Once walking in, I spot Ghost again. “Hey, babe. I’ll be right back.” I nod as I watch Ruben walk towards him. I just act normal and go to check out some Blazers jerseys, since my dad likes the Blazers, and I have to convince Marcelino that I’m not buying anything for him.
I’m looking at the hats and jerseys when I hear whispers. I glance to see who it is, and I spot Marcelino and Ghost talking. Ghost nods and they both bump fists. Ruben heads back to me and I resume looking at the jerseys. “Which one do you think my dad will like better?” I ask.
“Um, the white one ‘cause it means home.” He says. I nod and grab it. Then, Ruben’s cell starts ringing. “Oh, babe, I have to take this.” I nod again and let him walk out of the store to answer his phone. This is the perfect opportunity for me to get him those new Jordan’s he was eyeing when we got in the store. I asked the clerk for a size eleven and then paid for everything. I walked out with my bags just as Marcelino hung up his phone.
“Who was that?” I ask.
“My mom.” He puts his phone in his pocket. “She was just wondering where I was.”
“Didn’t you tell her you were going out before you left?” I asked.
“Yeah, but she just checks up on me every once in a while.” He explains.
“Oh, well, at least she cares.” I smile.
“Yeah,” he says. “Are we done now?” I nod and we head back to the car. The bags take up the whole back seat.
“Did we buy enough?” I asked as I get into the passenger seat.
“Well, I care about my girl.” Marcelino says as he starts the car. We head back to my house in silence.
Once we get back to my house, both Marcelino and I take in bags so we don’t have to make a second trip. Soon, my bed is filled with shopping bags. I start taking everything out and hanging it up or folding it to put them away in my drawers. While doing that, Marcelino comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me. He rests his chin on my shoulder and asks, “So, are you going to try on some of your new clothes for me?” I knew exactly what clothes he was referring to.
“Hmmm, maybe later.” I say.
“But I want you now.” He whispers hotly in my ear. I smile.
“What is this? A sex day?” I ask. We’ve had sex at least three times today.
“Yes,” He laughs and starts kissing my neck.
“Okay, no.” I shrug him off.
“Okay, pues. I’ll give your pussy a rest.” He smiles and goes back to sit on the bed and kicks off his shoes, which reminded me of the shoes I bought him.
“Oh!” I go to the bags on my bed and find the shoes. “Here,” I hand the box to him.
“I told you not to buy me anything, baby.” He tries to push the box away.
“I know, but I had to get ‘em. Just take ‘em!” I push the box into his lap. He sighs and opens the box.
“Oh, damn!” He grinned, and so did I. “These are sick!” He took out all the paper from inside and tried them on. “Babe, I love ‘em!” He pulled me down on the bed. “Thank you.” He kissed me. He looked at them again, “Do you know how expensive these things are?”
“Yes,” I looked him in the eye. “And it was worth every penny.” I kissed him and we spent a good ten minutes just kissing and cuddling. Then, Ghost popped into my head. I pulled away and looked Marcelino in the eyes. “What did Ghost mean when he said you were staying clean for me?” I asked. I felt him tense under my hands.
“Well,” Marcelino cleared his throat, “I have stopped drinking and smoking for you. I don’t want to do that anymore. Being with you has made me realize that I don’t need to be drunk or high to have fun and have a good time.” He said. But I could tell he was hiding something. But I didn’t want to push it. When he feels ready he will tell me. I don’t want to start an argument that takes away from our mood right now. I just smile.
“I’m happy for you.” I kiss him lightly. “And thank you.” I kiss him again.
“Anything for you, amor.” He whispered and gently pushed my hair out of my face. “I’m hungry.”
“Again?” I ask. He just nods. “Okay, let’s see what we have.” I get up and pull him up as well. We jog down to the kitchen. “Is there anything specific you want?” I ask opening up the fridge.
“Waffles?” I nod and get out the batter. I start mixing it and pour some into the steaming waffle maker. I make a good ten waffles before I run out of batter and clean up. I then whip up some eggs and cut up some fresh fruit. All the while Marcelino watches me in fascination from where he sits as the island. I prepare eat plate neatly and then pour two tall glasses of cold milk. “Okay, babe.” I hand him his plate and he digs into it. This kid can really eat. I just slowly pull out a stool across from him and start to eat. I see him reach for more waffles and more syrup. By the time I’m done he has eaten three servings. “How can you eat so much?” I ask as I put my plate in the sink.
“How can you eat so little?” He shoots back. He kisses me and I can taste syrup. “Okay, booboo, I gotta get going. My mom’s expecting me before eight.” He hugs me and then heads to door.
“Okay, bye. Love you!” I yell as he is out the door.
“Love you, too!” I hear before he closes the door. I just go back upstairs and unpack the rest of my new clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story