Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Change of Heart

Headaches and aspirin

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

Just so you guys know, it's now going to be in random P.O.V's

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-14 - 802 words

0Unrated
~~Kayla's P.O.V~~

I woke up with what I think is a hammer in my head. I groaned. I don't usually drink. Definitely not this much, but I've never been so sad. Dad walked into my room.

'Hi Kayla. I got you some aspirin.' He said. He put a glass of water and two tablets on my bedside table.

'I feel like shit.' I said.

'You were the one who decided to drink.' He told me. I gulped down the tablets.

'I couldn't help it. I hate Rory. I hate what he did. I just want it all to stop.' I said.

'I hate him too sweetie.' He said.

'I need answers, and he's the only one who can give them to me.' I said. I began crying.

'No way. I know you want answers, but you are not going anywhere near him. That's final.' He said.

'Then I'm going to Mazy's.' I said. I pushed him out of my room, got dressed, picked up my bag and went to her house. I didn't need to knock. I just walked straight in and woke her up.

'Hot chocolate please mummy.' She said beginning to wake up, then she noticed me.

'What the fuck?' I asked.

'Nothing. What's up?' She asked me.

'Everything. I need to find Rory. I need him for answers, and dad's not letting me go. Fuck him! He wasn't there for me like mum was.' I answered angrily.

'He did his best. Why do you need Rory anyway?' She asked.

'I just do.' I said. I never told anyone this before. Not even mum. But Rory used to say that he needed to give me something when I was older. I don't know what it was, but I think it would put my mind at rest. I also need explanations as to why he did what he did.

'Well, your dad said no. I mean, what are you gonna do? Run away? You don't know where he is.' She told me. That was a brilliant idea.

'I should run away. I don't know where he is, but I've met his parents. I know where they live. I could ask them. But I need someone to go with me.' I said hinting that I need her to take me.

'Uh uh. No way. No! I'm not going to drive you to some maniacs house who hurt you Kayla.

'I just need some answers. I don't think we'll be gone for too long anyway.' She said.

'Where are you going? And you're not going anywhere without me.' West said.

'We're not going anywhere.' Mazy said going into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

'Yes we are. If West says yes, he can come with us. Please. I need this. I need closure.' I said talking through the door.

'Fine, but he'll think it's a bad idea.' She warned. I turned to face West.

'Basically, I want to see Rory and ask him why he did what he did.' I said missing out the other part.

'Well, if you've got someone with you and you know you'll be safe, I don't see why you shouldn't, but it might really hurt you to find out the truth.' He said. Mazy came out of the bathroom.

'It's still a no.' She said.

'You lied!' I gasped.

'It's for your own good.' She told me.

'West you've always wanted to be a bouncer...' I began.

'No I haven't. I never did.' He said.

'That's not the point. Get her to drive us there somehow.' I told him.

'Mazy, you promised. For her sake, just do it.' West said.

'Fuck sake. Fine!' She grumbled. She grabbed the car keys. 'Address?' She asked.

'12 Marlon Way.' I answered.

'Why are you so desperate to know?' West asked. We sat next to each other in the back.

'I just am. I don't know why.' I lied. West looked me up and down then stared out the window. It's like he could tell I was lying.

'Are you sure his parents are still there?' Mazy asked.

'Positive. They never wanted to leave. Whenever I was there they looked at me as if I was some sort of demon though. Probably because I was a child that wasn't their precious son's, but they still treated me well.' I answered. Hopefully I'll now know why he did it.

A really short chapter, I know, but if I made it any longer everyone would've died of boredom. XD Incase you didn't know, new story! ----> http://ficwad.com/story/199032 Rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story