Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

Mikeys_Glasses

by tmbfucks 1 review

Sorry it took so long!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-08-18 - Updated: 2012-08-18 - 853 words

0Unrated
Finally. Time to see my best friend.

'Mum, I'm going now.' I shouted from the front door.

'Have a nice time honey. Be back in time for dinner.' She said. I closed the door and made my way to Mikey Way's house.

I rang the doorbell.

'Finally. Hey Anna.' He said pulling me into a hug.

'Hi Mikes. God. It's freezing.' I complained.

'You better come in then.' He said. 'We're playing a game. So you better be ready.' Mikey said.

'What game?' I asked.

'Portal 2!' He said. I love that game. He put it in the Xbox and we took it in turns to get out of the room.

'Put the box over there!' I said pointing at the screen.

'Over where?' He asked putting his glasses further up his nose.

'For fuck sake! Gimme!' I said snatching the control out of his hand. I moved some of my choppy, short, dark brown hair out of my light blue eyes, and put the box to where I knew it should go.

'How did I not see that?' Mikey asked.

'Cause you're stupid.' I joked.

'Excuse me Miss Carlisle, I think you'll find I'm quite smart. I bet I can make my Sims die more painfully than yours!' He said.

'You're on Mr Way.' I said. We raced to his room and turned on his computer. It started to rain outside. I didn't think much of it though.

'You know what's particularly evil? My Sim is pregnant. I don't like the dad though, and she's really spoilt, so it's for the best I think.' Mikey said. I giggled. He ended up killing his Sim by placing overlapping rugs all around her, then launching a rocket. I don't know how he did it, but everyone in the room ended up dying. However, I'm still going to win.

'Okay, that was very good, no denying it, but I'll still win.' I said.

'Oh yeah? How?' Mikey asked.

'It may take a while, but I'm going to make my Sim get the Guinea Pig disease.' I answered. He looked absolutely baffled.

'What the hell is that?' He asked.

'Basically, you get a Guinea Pig, don't take care of it, and then when you handle it, the thing will bite and infect you resulting in a slow, painful death.' I answered.

'How come I've never heard of it?' He asked.

'Because it's rare, and I looked it up.' I replied. I made a Sim. He was called Horatio, and wore a poncho.

'He's like a Mexican version of Gee.' Mikey said. I laughed. His brother, Gerard, wore ponchos sometimes. We laughed at how ridiculous he looked. I heard a noise. I gasped. Outside, the rain was heavier, and there was lightning. I ran to Mikey's bed and shook underneath the covers. 'Anna, are you okay?' He asked rubbing my back from on top of the duvet.

'No. I'm scared of thunder.' I confessed.

'Sh. It's alright. Here. I'll stay here with you.' Mikey said. He joined me underneath the covers and hugged me. I cried on his shoulder. He started kissing my tears away. I looked at him, and we both knew it was coming. He placed his soft, moist, warm lips on mine. It was magical. I felt butterflies in my tummy. He pulled away though.

'Wow. I never thought I'd actually like thunder.' I said. We giggled. I kissed him again.

'So, does that make us boyfriend or girlfriend now?' Mikey asked.

'Sure. If you want to be.' I answered. He smiled and nodded his head.

'I'd love to be.' He said. I smiled too, and he planted another kiss on my lips.

About an hour later, we were back at the computer, and I managed to kill my Sim in a painful way.

'Fine, you win. But, you've got to admit, I am quite clever.' Mikey said.

'Yeah. You're pretty smart. And just plain pretty too.' I joked. He smiled and hugged me. 'Can you walk me home?' I asked.

'Course I will.' He answered. We put on our coats and shoes, and walked to my house holding hands.

'I wish you could join us for dinner, but my whole family's going to be there. I don't want you going through that pain.' I said. He smiled.

'I wish I didn't have to leave you, but I'll see you tomorrow though.' He said. I smiled.

'Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow.' I said. He gave me one last kiss. It was perfect, and it was raining too.

'Bye beautiful.' He said.

'Goodbye gorgeous.' I said back. I walked into my house and sighed. I have the best boyfriend ever.

Hi! I'm so sorry this took so long! I just couldn't be bothered to do them for a while. XD Anyway, I hope you like it and that it's what you had in mind! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story