Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Dare You

Bad Feeling

by killjoy247 2 reviews

Time to party!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-17 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 2718 words

4Exciting
"Come on Aph, it's gonna be the biggest party of the school year," said my insane purple haired best friend Janice, who is currently inside my narrow closet, looking for the 'perfect outfit' for me to wear. She's the best. I love her big hazel eyes and her lips. I'm a sucker for lips.

"I don't want to go. Do you have any idea who's gonna be there!,"I said as I panicked.

Don't get me wrong, I really do want to go to that party, but not while the people that torment me everyday and make my life a living hell are there. Ah my tormentors, the football players of my school, Mister Gerard Way, Ronnie Radke, Ashley Purdy, and most importantly Mister Andy Biersack. He's the most important, because me, being the stupid girl that I am, like him. How cliché right? The high school out cast falling in love with one of the most popular football players in the school, that has every girl drooling over him, and wanting to get in his pants. But sadly my friends I'm one of those people. Sigh.Yes, yes I know it is very sad, but I can't help myself. He so sexy and dreamy that you just want to kidnap him, tie him down in your basement, and suck on his....whoa, getting out of topic here. Sorry about that. He should be cursed for being so damn sexy with his beautiful pale face, thick biteable lips, and amazing ice blue eye. Oh god, I love his eyes. I just wish he can notice and like me for who I am and not be suck a prick.

"Uh, everyone!," she yelled in excitement, throwing my clothes she had in her hand everywhere in the process.

"Come on I just clean and not just everyone, Gerard, Ashley, Ronnie, Andy,any of these names ringing the bell up there?," I tapped her head to make sure she had something in there. Just like suspected, she's a bad egg.

"You honestly think they're gonna spot us out of the hundreds of people that are gonna be there " Sometimes I wonder what goes through her head.

"Yes! We can be in the wrong place at the wrong time " I started panicking again just thinking about it.

"Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll take my brother " Really?

"Really? Your brother. As in your five year old brother?" Something wrong with this girl.

"Hey! He might be little, but he's a hell of a fighter "

"And by fighter you mean biting, scratching, and pretending to be a dinosaur?"

"Yes, taught him myself, watch what I'm gonna teach him when he turns ten. Rawr baby " she smirked. Me knowing who she is, I don't even want to know, because I know it's something disturbing.

"Oh god, please don't tell me I don't want to know, plus I can do all that myself " I covered my ears just in case she says it.

"Don't worry it's gonna be a surprise. This is perfect! " she yelled in victory as she ran out of my closet.

"Well what is it your gonna make me wear?" Please don't let be something slutty.

"This," She took out a tank top and a mini skirt.

"Do I look like a prostitute to you? It looks like I'm about to go work a corner "

"Fine wear.... this " she took out my tight single strap black fitted dress.

"Nooooo " She really wants me to work the corners.

"Nope you're wearing it, that way you can show off those sexy curves. Believe me if I were a guy, I'd be running my hand all over you " she winked as she squeezed the air as if there were a pair of boobs. Did I mention she bisexual? I still love her though. Even when I saw her making out with my sister..., Crystal...., on my bed...., I still love her.

"Fine, but if I get raped it's all your fault " I grabbed the dress and walked into my bathroom.

"Oh believe me sweetie, no ones raping you but me " I hear her say from the other side of the door. Well here goes nothing.

__________________________________________________


"Done! " yelled Janice as she finished putting on make up. She's the make up artist and she's really good at it too. She works for a few modeling agencies when ever they need a extra person. And me on the other hand do nothing, because I have no special talents. Sad face. We finished getting ready and are currently wait for our best guy friend, Mikey Way. I know what you're thinking, why does he have the same last name as Gerard?

Well the answer for that is, because Drum Roll... they're brothers! Gasp. BROTHERS! Yes, but Mikey is two years younger. I get it, it's weird to be friends with the brother of your tormentor. He's the complete opposite of his brother. He's smart and clean, while Gerard is..well...stupid and a pig. He's caring and kind. Gerard's is a asshole and one of the meanest people ever. I think there isn't anyone who can top him. If there is, let me know. They can have a mean off. Is that even possible? I'll make it possible. The biggest difference between is that Mikey's gay. Yes, gay.

Mikey parked in my drive way and rolled down the window. "How much for a night?" he winked, waving at us to come over. Looks like he's looking for some fun tonight.

"Very smooth Mikey " I rolled my eyes. I knew I was gonna look like a prostitute.

"Sorry babe, I don't eat dick " said Janice as she entered the car, as I jumped in the back seat.

"And I don't eat vagina, that is gross " he said in disgust .

"Mikey do I look like a prostitute? "

"No, you look beautiful as always hon " he said as he started driving.

"Do I look like a prostitute?" asked Janice as she fixed her boobs.

"No comment "

"Asshole"

"Are you sure? I feel too...exposed " I looked down at myself. Damn Janice.

"I'm sure baby girl, all the boys are gonna be checking you out. I'm even considering going bi for you " He's such a gay flirt.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're my friend " I hugged him along with the drivers seat.

"We're here! " he yelled in excitement. Damn we got here to soon.

"Drive me back home. I don't want to be here " I said as I started panicking. If you haven't gotten the hint I panic too much.

"Nope, we're here so you are going in even if I have to drag you in. I will so you have no choice " said Janice. By the sound of her voice I knew she was being serious. She literally dragged me once to meet Billie Joe Armstrong.


"I don't want to meet him, I'm too scared! " I yelled as I tried to grab on to something while she was dragging me by my legs.

"NO! This is a once in a life time opportunity and you are not gonna back out on this! " she yelled as she kept dragging me.

"Nooo! " I held on to the light post.

I eventually did meet him, but only up to the point when he said hi to me, because I passed out. That earned me getting mouth to mouth by Billie. Fuck yeah! Thumbs up. It was magical. I got out the car with shaky legs. I get nervous too easily.

"Don't worry it's gonna be fine hon, you have us " said Mikey as he rested his arm on my shoulder. We made out way in the house and let me tell you, this shit is packed. Strobe lights everywhere, a disco ball which is weird, glow in the dark balloons, a D.J., everything. Everything was glow in the dark. The reason for the party: it's Kimberly's birthday. Kimberly is a cheerleader and the only decent cheerleader that actually gets along with everyone, even is outcast. We talk all the time in math class. We actually got sent to the principals office for talking tomuch after being told too many times to be quiet. We're bad asses like that.

"Hey you guys, glad you can make it! " yelled Kimberly as she approached us. She's really pretty. She has a body of a model, if they were allowed to have boobs and ass. Light brown hair that brings out her big light green eyes. A perfect smile, with lips like Angelina Jolie. If I were bi or a lesbian I would so hit that. She's so innocent. It's adorable.

"Glad to be here, thanks for inviting us!" I yelled to over power the music.

"My pleasure, I wasn't going to not invite you. You guys are my friends " she smiled. I would kill for a smile like hers.

"And thanks for being our friend, you're the only good cheerleader in this school. Possibly the whole world, and may I say you look sexy as fuck tonight " said Janice winking. Oh fuck she's flirting. This might not seem like flirting, but I've known her long enough to know when she flirts with someone. Janice has been in love with her since middle school. She would tell me about her fantasies with Kimberly. They are very disturbing.

"Thank you! I love your outfit Aphrodite, your name suits you "

"What you mean?"

"You look like the Greek goddess Aphrodite " she smiled as she winked back. This is why I love talking to her. She's a flirt without even trying or meaning it.

"Oh stop! I'm blushing! Anyways thanks again "

"Anytime, have fun! " and with that she left.

"What the fuck bro?!" yelled Janice angrily.

"What?" What's her problem? Bitch is on her period.

"You were flirting with my girl! "

"No I wasn't, that's how we play around."

"Oh, um I'm gonna go get us some drinks," she said as she left. I looked around and noticed Mikey was gone. Where the fuck did he go? He was right here. I looked around more and saw him making out with his boyfriend, Jayy Von Monroe. Let me tell you if Jayy wasn't gay he would be in my basement along with Andy.Jayy is about 6'1", big adorable brown eyes,but he wears some awesome colorful contacts sometime, and nice thick lips. Like I said ,I'm a sucker for lips. He has tattoos on his arms, chest, and neck. Also has piercings, such as snake bites, nose piercing, bridge piercing, one under his eye, and Mikey told me he recently got a piercing on his...um..yeah. If you guess penis then yes. I looked around more and my eyes rested on Andy, who was laughing with his friend and along side his girlfriend, Scout. She has bright orange hair and green eyes. She's a bitch. I wish he wasn't suck a dick to people. Especially me, because I love him. I'm guessing he noticed I was staring at him, because he turned to look at me. As soon as that happened I looked away. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

Where is Janice? I need her! I stood there awkwardly for a good two minutes, waiting for Janice, when I suddenly felt someones arms wrap around my waist. "Hey there sugar, what are you doing here all alone?" I felt a ice cold shiver run down my spine as I recognized Gerard's voice. Damn. I knew I shouldn't have come. I knew that voice anywhere.

"What the fuck? Let me go!" I yelled, struggling to loose from his grip. I'm defiantly gonna get raped tonight.

"I don't think that's gonna happen darling. Just watching you showing off this hot body of yours is driving me crazy. We are going to have fun tonight weather you like it or not " His grip on my waist got tighter.

"Let her go you fucker!" yelled Janice as she came to my rescue. Where is Mikey when you need him to control his brother.

"She's mine for tonight. Go find your own homo!" he yelled as he tightened his grip even more. I'ma die being man handled. Great way to go. He did not just call her that! Oh he is gonna get it! Snap.

"Okay I was gonna deal with you the easy way, but now I guess I'm not" she said. That is when ladies and gentlemen, all hell broke loose. Right after she said that, she threw herself at Gerard. Throwing in punches and kicks. Face. Stomach. Balls. Balls. Balls. Balls. Face. Stomach. Back. She can fuck a bitch up. The whole time I was cheering her on, but Ashley just had to get in it and pull her off him.

"Let go of her!" I yelled, desperately trying to pull Janice out of his grip. Ashley laughed evilly at my fail attempts trying to free my friend. He's lucky he is a strong fucker. Next thing I know I am being grabbed by my waist and pulled back.

"Let go of me Gerard!" I yelled as I kick my legs in the air.

"Look Aphrodite, I suggest you stop trying to get away, because I think we both know you're not gonna win " Oh shit that not Gerard. I turned my head to see my...well...grabber and saw no other than Andy.

"Andy please let me go! Can for once you assholes leave us alone?!" I yelled still trying to loosen my grip.

"She right you guys, we should let them go.....In the pool! " suggested Andy. Really? Now you see why is stupid for me to love him!

"Nonononono! Please!" I cried. Just then Mikey appeared. Please rescue us. Please rescue us.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What the fuck is going on here?!" he yelled as he pushed pass the crowd.

"Come on you guys! To the pool!" said Ashley as he started walking toward the back door.

"Mikey help!" I yelled, reaching out my hand. Andy kept a tight grip around my waist. I swear if I get out of this alive I'm going to have bruises. We were carried outside and were put in front of the pool.

"You guys seriously, leave them the fuck alone! Gerard for the love of Christ tell them to stop!" yelled Mikey, pulling on Gerard arm. Gerard pushed Mikey away, causing him to fall.

"Give me one good reason why I should," said Gerard as he got a hold of Janice and was holding her right in front of the pool.

"Because they are my friends and you are my brother. If you were the good brother you tell everyone in our family you are you would do let them go! " he yelled, anger rushing through every inch of his body.

"Not good enough" and with that, he threw her in the pool and stood over Mikey," Well guess what, I don't give a flying fuck if you're my brother. To me you're nothing but a fag" said Gerard before he walked toward Andy and I. "Well Andy, throw her in," Gerard said with a big grin on his face.

"My pleasure" said Andy. He turned me around, smiled at me, and pushed me in. When I hit the water, it felt like someone had thrown me in a pool of ice. I hate cold water. I pushed myself up with my feet and took a deep breath. I don't know how to swim, so guess what I did? Yes, started freaking out and I was also thrown in the middle of the pool in the deep end.

"Help! I can't swim!" I yelled as I desperately tried to keep my head above the water. I went under the water and heard Janice yelled, but couldn't make out what she said. I kept kicking and moving my arms rapidly, but nothing was working and I was running out of breath. I gave up once I was out of breath. Guess death is coming early for me.



Hi Everyone,

This is my new story that's been on my head for sometime now. I really hope you guys liked it. I worked pretty hard on this story and had help from my friend. Thanks for reading. Please R&R I would REALLY appreciate it :)!!
Sign up to rate and review this story