Categories > Celebrities > Whose Line is it Anyway?

Yo, hoe

by Datdatdat 2 reviews

Gerard is a ninja. Frank is an assassin. They're mortal enemies. Pirates and Templars are involved.

Category: Whose Line is it Anyway? - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-20 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 473 words

0Cliche
He looked around the sea of faces in the dark room, before calling the meeting to order. His thin long fingers, gently tapped the fork against the knife before telling everyone to quiet down.

He dark haired man sighed in frustrated manor before sitting at the head of table. He slicked his hand through his long ebony hair debating on if he should cut it. "Ninja Squad, Yellow, Team Four. I call the meeting to order." Everyone took their seats at the long mahogany table. Pausing their conversations. 

The tall ebony haired man, looked around the room. Making contact with everyone before making the announcements. "As you all know, we've been at war with those darn Assassins for years." Everyone nodded, mutters of agreements flying across the room. "People thinking ninjas and assassins are the same thing!" The man scoffed.

 The others in the room, offered 'yeahs' in agreements. "They don't even find us good enough to have a proper rivalry with. They're too tied up with Templars." He mocked sarcastically. More 'yeahs' flew across the room. 

The man took a sip of his glass, surveying everyone in the room. "Today is the day we say NAH MOTHA FUCKA." He slammed his drink down on the table. The people looked questioningly at the sudden gangsterism but went with it anyway. "We see one of those Assassins on a job we say 'back the fuck up! You better stay on that side of the street mother fucker! I'll knock you out.'" Around the room people were looking at each other awkwardly now. 

One girl, a shy blonde girl, with medium length fair and green hazel eyes raised her hand. The man nodded his approval, granting her permission to speak. "I thought this meeting was about us being hired to find the sudden outbrake of missing kids in that one area of Europe?" She spoke shyly. 

He nodded. Taking a sip from his glass than placing it down. "Oh that case. I had the file, but I threw it on the ground. The cops can't buy me. They can go pay someone else with their corporation money."  She cocked her eyebrow. "You do realize the only competition we have is the Assassins." He waved it off. "They only kill." A brown haired man spoke up. "No, they can get information too. They'd do that job." Everyone glared at the leader now. Running through his mind was 'holy shit, holy shit' on loop. But he kept his deminor calm. "I'll get us the job back. That shit is easy peasy, pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie mother fucker. Meeting adjourned." Everyone got up quickly, shuffling the hell out of there, leaving the head alone. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." Shit isn't holy "Oh my god.. God?" Hell no mother fucker. You been on speaker phone. "What?"
Sign up to rate and review this story