Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 8

by xFuRiEx 3 reviews

Hold on to your knickers, Frankie boy, because I’m coming for you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 3101 words

1Exciting
Oh yeah! Another update! And an extra long one at that! Thank you so much for the reviews and ratings! I really appreciate it. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

*

Brittany

It was early Saturday morning and the sun was actually shining brightly for once. It was really nice, giving me the perfect opportunity to pull on a brown pair of shorts with a black tank top that emphasized all my curves in all the right places. Dab a little make-up here and there, add a little eyeliner, and pull my hair up into a high pony tail and viola.

Just as I was on my way out I could hear my family having breakfast in the kitchen. Gerard was laughing loudly at something Mikey said and Mom and Dad were commenting on whatever it was. To be honest, I was surprised that either of my brothers was even up. It was only a little after nine and normally they’d only be up around noon, especially Gerard.

I stepped out of the house and walked up the street. The sun was shining down brightly and several of our neighbors were working in their gardens; pulling out weeds, watering the plants and everything else they didn’t have time for during the week or when it’s raining half the time.

“Good morning, Brittany!” and elderly woman greeted me warmly.

“Hey, Mrs. Jones,” I waved in response.

“Lovely day, isn’t it?”

I nodded smiling, “Very. Have a nice day, Ma’am!”

As well as my parents raised me, I still wasn’t planning on keeping the old lady company all day long. She had her own grandchildren to do that.

I was on my way to Kasey’s house which was only a few houses over from ours. It was a little further than Frank’s house. I looked up as I realized this just in time to stop across from Frank’s house. I haven’t been over there since I was a little girl, but I’m sure his mother would still recognize me and let me in. Frank would probably kill me as soon as I cross the threshold though. He could be so grumpy at times. Oh well, there was no rest for the wicked so I might as well pay the guitarist a quick visit even if it was just to piss him off.

My knuckles connected with the wooden door a few times and I waited for someone to answer the door. After a few minutes when someone still didn’t show up, I turned the doorknob and found that it was open.

“Hello?” I called out as I stepped inside the house and closed the door behind me.

I could hear music coming from the direction of the kitchen and I figured that it was probably Mrs. Iero, because I doubt that Frank was a huge Nat King Cole fan. If I remembered correctly, Frank’s bedroom was on the second floor. By the time I reached the top of the stairs I could hear the shower and smiled evilly to myself. Hold on to your knickers, Frankie boy, because I’m coming for you.

I quietly opened the bathroom door, stepping inside the steam filled room. Frank wasn’t even singing or humming to himself. The only sound in the room was the water splattering down from the showerhead and into the bathtub. I snuck closer and without waiting another second, ripped open the shower curtain. Frank jumped in shock and stared at me wide-eyed. He obviously didn’t know which parts to cover and which parts not.

“Good morning, Frank,” I grinned broadly staring at every inch of his body.

It’s not like I haven’t seen it before, though I’d never admit how hot he was. Wet strands of hair clung to his perfectly shaped face, some longer tangles of dark hair reaching down to his jaw. Water drops ran down his toned torso and I had to make an effort to control my breathing. Yeah, maybe this guy could stir up things in places that I wasn’t even aware of, but he was still Frank.

“Fuck, Brittany. You just scared the shit out of me,” he said relieved. “Don’t you knock? And what are you doing here anyway?”

I thought about my answer for a split second then said, “You don’t lock any of your doors. The front door was open and so was the bathroom door. I literally just walked in of my own accord. Not even your mother noticed me sneak into the house, though she seemed kind of caught up in singing along to the radio,” I finished with a giggle.

“That still doesn’t explain what you’re doing here,” the guitarist pointed out, leaning slightly out from under the water to talk to me.

“I just wanted to drop by and say hi,” was my innocent reply.

I noticed a change of emotion in his eyes and then he smirked. It wasn’t a look that I liked or trusted, but before I could react, Frank had already grabbed my arm and was pulling me into the shower with him.

“Frank!” I shrieked, struggling against him, but he was too strong and had me under the water in no time. “No, I’m…in my clothes.”

Thank goodness I wasn’t wearing white. That would’ve been embarrassing.

He laughed heartily at my reaction, his hands resting on my shoulders to keep me from getting back out.

“You’re such an ass,” I said accusingly as his hazel eyes stared deep into mine, the sparkle in them evident.

A knock on the door drew our attention away from one another.

“Frank, are you okay?”

It was his mom.

“Yeah, Mom, I’m fine,” Frank called back, still smiling at me.

“Okay, because I thought I heard screaming.”

I had to cover my mouth with my hands to keep my giggles from escaping.

“Uhm… There was a spider,” the male hurriedly lied. “But it’s gone now. I’m fine.”

“Aw, you scream like a girl,” I snickered after his mom left.

“Shut up,” the guitarist said smiling. “That was you.”

“Oh, really?” I asked more quietly, feeling my heartbeat increasing rapidly as he kept staring at me.

What was he seeing and what was he thinking? Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall by Frank’s body, his lips greedily claiming mine. I could definitely get used to this.

I enjoyed fighting with Frank. It was fun seeing him get pissed off. I loved getting under his skin and I was good at it. I wouldn’t ever want to change that, but lately these moments we were having were just as much fun. Frank was a great kisser and well, a great everything really. His hands were rough on my skin yet gentle. They were guitarist’s hands. His skin seemed to burn under my finger tips. I loved the way his hair felt between my fingers or the way he would shiver whenever I dragged my nails down his back. I loved the look of lust in his eyes and the pleasure that was written all over his face. It’s very rarely that I got to see him like this. Since we were in the shower I couldn’t even tell the difference between drops of water and drops of sweat running down his face. I was the one doing this to him. I was the one turning him on. What I probably loved most was the memory of a breathless Frank lying next to me with his messy hair in his face after we had sex for the first time. This time was a close second though. His face was buried in the crook of my neck and he clung onto my shoulders as if for dear life. Frank was mine. I had to bite down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming out his name as I reached my peak. However, it wasn’t just over. Frank kissed me deeply for a long time after we were done and then finally turned off the water.

It was crazy how one moment you could hate someone with every fiber of your being and the next you could just screw each other’s brains out. That’s all we were doing. This wasn’t love. It was simply need, lust. The hate just made it so much better.

“Oh yeah, no one is going to wonder where I’ve been,” I muttered as Frank wrapped a towel around me and rubbed his hands up and down my arms a few times.

“It’s a hot day outside and you decided to jump into someone’s pool without their consent,” he said smartly.

“That could actually work,” I conceded.

“Of course,” he grinned smugly. “I’m just awesome like that.”

With that, he opened the bathroom door and checked the hallway.

“My mom’s still downstairs. Come on.”

We hurried into his bedroom and he shut the door, locking it.

“You know, you showing up in my shower was quiet a nice surprise,” Frank stated, turning to me and placing his hands on my waist. “You should do it more often.”

“We’re not in a relationship, Frank otherwise I probably would’ve.”

He shrugged and nodded his head, “I know, but I’m just saying.”

“If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought that you liked me,” I noted.

“You wish.”

I looked at him curiously and gently pushed him away.

“No, you wish.”

Frank rolled his eyes, “Here we go again. It’s always about you, isn’t it? You just can’t get over yourself.”

“You like me, don’t you?” I countered.

“Damn it, Brittany!” he grumbled. “Why the fuck would you even ask me that? You know how I feel about you.”

“Do I?”

“Yes, you’re a bitch and as you prove that day after day after day, I don’t think anything is about to change not your attitude nor the way we act towards each other.”

My jaw was clenched tight at his statement. I realized that it was nothing but the truth, but I still didn’t like hearing it.

“Every time we even begin to get along even just a little bit you have to do something to ruin it. Now can we just get dressed so you can go?” he said, walking over to his bed where his clothes were laid out.

“Why bother putting on clothes?” I questioned. “You know I’ll just rip them off again soon,” I smirked, remembering that I had some power over the dark-haired male which I could use to ease the tension between us and I pushed him down on the bed, crawling on top of him. “Admit it, you can’t stay mad at me,” I smirked, leaning down to connect our lips.

*

“Shh,” Frank said, placing a finger to his lips as we snuck down the stairs careful not to let his mother see us.

Unfortunately it was a near impossible task as both of us were too busy giggling to be quiet. We just reached to bottom when we heard his mother coming from the kitchen.

“Frank?”

“Shit!” his eyes grew wide and I immediately dove behind a couch standing a few feet away.

“It is you,” his mother said, entering the room. “Are you on your way out?”

“I’m heading over to Gerard’s.”

I peeked from behind the couch and saw his mom looking around the room suspiciously, but since I was well out of sight, she couldn’t see me and she simply nodded, turning around and leaving.

“I’ll see you later when you get back.”

“Yeah, bye, Mom,” Frank responded before looking at me with an ear to ear grin.

I was just about to get up from behind the couch when suddenly Mrs. Iero turned around again. I hurriedly dropped down on the ground again, managing to hit my head against the side of the couch, biting back a curse.

“Frank, are you okay?” his mother asked, sounding worried.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” he hurriedly replied.

“I don’t know. You seem to be acting strange today,” the woman stated suspiciously.

“Mom, strange is my middle name. You should know that by now. Really, you have nothing to
worry about,” he assured her and she nodded, leaving the room.

I finally came out from behind the couch, rubbing my forehead.

“Are you okay?” he asked amused.

“I hit my head.”

Frank started laughing and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the front door.

*

I practically fell through Kasey’s bedroom door, dropping down on her bed. She looked up from the magazine she was reading and frowned deeply.

“Get your wet butt off of my bed!”

I slid down the side and landed hard on my ass.

“Ow!”

“What the hell?” Kasey demanded. “Where were you? You were supposed to be here an hour ago and why do you sound like you just ran a mile?”

“Because I did,” I breathed unable to suppress a giggle at how crazy Frank and I were.

We were sneaking around like teenagers. I had an excuse, but he didn’t. He was supposed to be a grown-up. Then again, it was Frank.

“And why the hell are you wet?” she asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

I looked up at her innocently, pushing a wet strand of hair behind my ear and decided to go with Frank’s lie.

“It’s a hot day and I jumped into the Jones’ pool without their consent.”

“You mean that green pond in their backyard?” she asked skeptically.

“Uhm…”

“Where are you really coming from?” the raven-haired girl asked curiously, sitting up and leaning over the side of the bed to look at me properly.

I scrambled to my feet and shrugged, “I honestly just went for a swim.”

“Honestly, Brittany? Who do you think you’re talking to?” she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

I gulped, realizing that no matter what lie I told her, she wasn’t going to believe me.

“I came from the Iero house.”

“Frank Iero? What were you doing there?”

A sudden response entered my mind and I just went with it. “I had to drop off something from my mom, but then Frank was being an asshole and that’s why I’m drenched to the bone.”
Kasey stared at me for a few seconds before shaking her head, “You two really hate each other, don’t you?”

“You have no idea,” I replied, sighing in relief.

Kasey went back to reading her magazine and I just looked around her room. I’ve been in here a million times before. It might as well have been my own bedroom. Then again, the two of us have been friends since middle school. We were as close as my brother and Frank were.

Why the hell does every thought I have lately come back to Frank Iero? I was still trying to figure that out when Kasey suddenly spoke up again.

“You know they say that there’s a fine line between love and hate.”

“What?” I asked confused.

“What are you not telling me?” she countered with a question of her own. “And don’t even try
to bullshit your way out of this, because you know that I can see right through it.”
I opened my mouth to start explaining, but she cut me short, “Your explanation better contain Frank Iero or I’ll smack you.”

“What?”

“I know this has something to do with him so anything else you tell me will just be a lie.”

My eyes grew wide at how perceptive she was.

“That’s not fair,” I scowled.

“You’ve done a lot worse to me now get on with it. I don’t have all day.”

“Aren’t we demanding,” I grumbled. “Fine. You know that Frank is a part of my brother’s band. Well, Gerard asked us to try and get along, but you know me and Frank. We try, but we can’t stand each other. Even his dad told us to grow up. It was so embarrassing. Anyway, we’ve been talking and trying to figure out a way to stay out of each other’s way, because that’s the only way we’ll stop fighting.”

I almost felt bad for lying, but she would flip out if I told her the truth.

“So you’re working together?”

“No, just planning how to stay out of each other’s way,” I repeated.

“Really?”

“Damn it, why do you have to be such a pain in my ass?” I demanded annoyed and the girl chuckled. “I told you that I wanted the truth.”

“I… I…” Kasey was right, no matter what I told her now, she’d know exactly when I’m lying.
“Frank and I had sex,” I finally blurted out.

“What??”

“I know!” I shrieked, burying my hands in my hair. “I don’t know why. It just happened!”

“You slept with Frank? I thought you hated each other?”

“We do! We do,” I stated definitely.

“But then why…”

“It only happened once, I swear!” I practically yelled, feeling the need to defend myself even though that was a lie.

“Brittany!”

“What?” I asked, calming down.

“What are you doing?” the raven-haired teen wanted to know. “You shouldn’t be doing this. You and Frank hate each other and this thing that you have going on, whatever it may be, is only going to end disastrously. You know that.”

I sighed deeply, falling down on her bed.

“I know, but Kasey,” I started, rolling onto my side and looking at her pleadingly. I let out another before continuing. “I don’t know what this is, but you’re right. You are absolutely right. This can’t under any circumstances continue. The next time I see Frank, I’m going to tell him that whatever happened this morning was the last time. It can’t ever happen again.”

“You just came from Frank’s?? And you guys… Why are you wet?” she asked confused.

“Frank has a kind of rough way of inviting a person in to join him for a shower…”

“Brittany, no!!! Over share!” she exclaimed horrified, making me laugh heartily.
Sign up to rate and review this story