Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

The Fan Fiction

by atomickilljoy 2 reviews

Spencer and Jennifer discover Fan fiction.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 837 words

0Unrated
NO I'M NOT DISSING RYDONS OR JONCERS! I don't like reading them, but they're OK. Enjoy!

"Awww look at the cat it's doing human stuff! Silly cat! You're not a human!"
"Spencee, shut the fuck up I'm trying to watch some PewDiePie" Brendon said
"BRENDON SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THE FUCKING CATS!"
"No! AHHHHHHHHH DAMN STOP YELLING "BARRELS"!" Brendon screamed
"Shut up Brendon and watch the damn video!" Jennifer,who was next to Brendon, said.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why you interrupted Barbie Island Adventures for a gaming person" Brendon said, smugly.
"Shut up, Brendon. PewDie is pretty hot. All you have is Barbie"
"He's probably gay."
"He has a girlfriend."
"Barbie has a boyfriend"
"PewDiePie beats Barbie ANYDAY"
"She'll just get Ken"
"He'll get Stephano"
"...Touche"
"Brendon, go watch Barbie" Spencer said
"You're damn right I will" Brendon said, as he walked from the basement, where they were watching videos, to the living room, to watch Barbie Island Adventures.
Jennifer closed her laptop and joined Spencer.
After an hour of googling random shit and laughing at the results, they came across a site named "FicWad"
"Is this a porn site?" Spencer said
"I don't know but click it anyways!" Jennifer said
Spencer clicked it and saw categories.
"It's a fan fiction site" Spencer mumbled
They saw the celebrities category, and decided to check it out. They saw a section that said"Panic! At The Disco"
They clicked on the first story that read"RYDON" in the description.
"What the fuck is Rydon?"Jennifer asked
"No idea" Spencer said
They read the first paragraph or so. It seemed like a normal exchange of conversation between Ryan and Brendon, so we kept on reading. Then something weird happened.
"'Cool Ryan' Brendon said.-" Spencer read
"It seems pretty normal" Jennifer said
"'Fuck it Brendon! I love you! Let's fuck'- OHMYGOD" Spencer exclaimed
"OHGOD" Jennifer screamed
They read on a bit more to see if it was just a joke. Nope. They just read more excruciating details of the best friends sexing each other up. Spencer closed every window on his computer, deleted his history, and stashed his laptop where he would not see it. Spencer sat back down next Jennifer, and stared blankly at her. She stared back at him. They both burst into tears at the same time. They hugged each other tightly.
"OHHHHHHHHGODDDD" Jennifer wailed
"I know, I know. WHYYYYYYYYY?! " Spencer screamed.
"SPENCER MAKE IT BETTER!"
"I CAN'T!"
They both hugged and wailed for an hour or so.

Meanwhile in the living room

"That was an awesome episode!" Brendon exclaimed
"Please just shut up!" Jon said
"Yeah dude. It's ANNOYING" Ryan said
"Wait..." Jon paused "Do you hear that?"
"..Yep I hear it. It sounds like...SEX! SEXY SEX!" Ryan said
"It's coming from downstairs. Is anyone downstairs?" Jon asked
Brendon's face turned pale then 7 different shades of red.
"Spencer and Jennifer"
They all gasped. They all got up and went downstairs. They walked slowly. When they made it halfway down, Brendon ran the rest of the way and screamed
"HOW COULD YOU?!"
Only to be greeted by the sight of Spencer and Jennifer, hugging, and crying. Ryan soon joined him and screamed "ABSTINENCE"
Spencer and Jennifer didn't look up. They knew better than to look at them after reading something as "disturbing" as they had read.
"What's wrong?" Brendon said, reaching out to Jennifer
Spencer hit his hand away and hugged Jennifer even tighter than before. He pointed to where he had hid his laptop, then buried his head in Jennifer's shoulders.
"I don't like the way they're holding each other" Brendon said as he opened the laptop. "What do you want me to see?"
"Fi-FicWad" he sobbed
Brendon looked up FicWad, with Ryan and Jon looking behind him. They clicked on Celebrities, the most appealing category. They clicked On Panic! At The Disco, and clicked on the first story. They read, and after 2 paragraphs, they closed the window, deleted the history, and hid the laptop. They all started crying.
"I UNDERSTAND IF YOU NEVER WANT TO HAVE SEX AGAIN" Brendon wailed
"I DO WANT TO! I JUST..I...I NEED TIMMMMEEEEE" Jennifer wailed.
And after 5 hours, of everyone crying, they stopped and everything went back to normal.
Until the next day.
"Hey Jenn!" Spencer called. He was happy everything was normal again, and had gotten a stronger bond with Jennifer.
"Yes, Spence?" She replied, going to Spencer and sitting next to him.
"Wanna google random shit?
"Did you even have to ask?"
They googled stuff for an hour, until they came across a site named "FanWorks"
"Is this a porn site?" Spencer said
"I don't know but click it anyways!" Jennifer said
Spencer clicked it and saw categories.
"It's a fan fiction site" Spencer mumbled
They saw the celebrities category, and decided to check it out. They saw a section that said"Panic! At The Disco" They clicked it.
"Hey, what the hell is a 'Joncer'?" Jennifer asked
"No idea. Let's see!"
Sign up to rate and review this story