Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Dare You

Have You Right Where I Want You

by killjoy247 3 reviews

Andy and Aph spend some time together ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-25 - 2056 words

2Funny
"Look ,all I'm saying is probably he is starting to like you," said Janice as we walked to school. How can she say that? She's seen what he has done to me in the past four years. If only I could read his mind. I bet if I ever did read his mind it would be filled with sex, drugs, girl, food, and well sex. Let face it, we know how the guys mind work. But we love the fact they don't know how we work. Which in small words, is pretty awesome. We are the eighth wonder of the world. High five for that.

"Then I was right, he's on drugs"

"Seriously dude, stop thinking about the negatives. Just give him one chance and if he does something bad, I'll bet the shit out of him. You know I can, remember Jeremy?"

"Of course I remember Jeremy" Jeremy was Janice ex boyfriend. They dated for a few weeks then humiliated her in front of everyone, but she got him back the same way. She made her cousin, Megan, move to our school. The fact that she was so pretty she can make any girl go lesbian, made Jeremy fall for her. Which surprisingly worked and when the moment came, she humiliated in front of everyone. I got to admit, it was a awesome plan, her family's the best. They don't give a shit about anything anyone does and are the funniest people I've meet. Basically just like the family of the girl from the movie Easy A. Awesome family right.

"Just give him one chance, please, for me. I have a good feeling about this!" What she's asking me to do is like asking me to choose between life and death. But we have to take a risk once in a while.

"Fine, but you also have to do something" Death come for me now!

"What?"

"Start talking more to Kimberly and ask her out when the moment comes"

"What?! No. That's gonna be impossible. You know she's straight"

"You're sexy. You can make her gay"

"I hate you"

"Love you too"

"Hi Aphrodite! How are you doing today?," asked Andy as he appeared out of the nowhere.

"Well I'm gonna go do what us Janices do, see you later"And with that, she left and left me alone. Great.

"Um, fine and you?"

"Amazing now since I saw your pretty face"I blushed madly.

"Aren't you a gentlemen?"

"Only to the ones who deserve it, I was wondering if maybe later you want to go out to park or something, so I can get to know you better" Fuck yeah you sexy bitch!

"I'll think about it"

"Aw, come on. I want a definite answer"

"And you did and I said later" Before I walked away he pulled me by my arm and held me closer to him. He was so close I can smell his breath. Mint and cigarettes.

"If you don't give me a yes or no answer I won't let you leave" Just the sound of his low seductive voice made me almost jizz in my pants.

"Fine! Yes I will go with you"

"Good. Bye" He kissed my cheek and walked away. I have to fuck him one day.

________________________________________________________

No. No. No. No. NO! What do I wear? I HAVE NOTHING! I threw everything around my room looking for the perfect outfit. I couldn't find anything. I need to look good for Andy. He NEEDS to be mine. ALL MINE!

"Hey Aph What's with all the mess?" asked my sister Crystal. Crystal is what you call the irresponsible, does whatever she wants, and still cool type of sister. She goes out with the weirdest, disrespectful guys. This one time, one of the guys she was dating tried to kiss me. KISS ME. She didn't believe me at first, but he tried to do it again and she saw that time. Crystal is a red head, natural of course, with dark green awesome eyes, which by the way are so amazing, semi-thin lips, and a cute button nose. She reminds me of my mom every time I look at her. She looks like her.

"I'm trying to look for the perfect outfit for me to wear for my walk in the park with Andy"

"Andy? You mean the Andy you drool over everyday and want to 'ride his rollercoaster' twenty-four seven Andy?"She's such a perv.

"Yes! He invited me to go on a walk with him in the park and talk"

"So a date?

"No, well..I guess. I don't know"

"You can borrow some of my clothes"

"You have clothes of a five cent an hour hooker. No offence"

"Offended, but you gotta admit I look good. Just dress like yourself. There's no reason for you to change"

"But it's Andy motherfucking Biersack. The guy who was my best friend. The guy I oh so desperately want to do so hard"

"Look at the way you're dressed right now. If he didn't care about what you wear today, then he sure as hell not gonna care what you wear now" For a person who is a bad influence, she gives good advise and thoughts.

"You're right. Do you know where dad is?" I haven't seen him since the day of the party.

"He's been working late non-stop, because the company is working on a huge project"

"Oh. I miss him"

"Anyways, I came to tell you Brendon is coming over"

"Brendon?"

"Yeah"

"You're so fucking stupid you know that" Brendon was or I guess now is, Crystal boyfriend. I hate him so much. Reason: He hit Crystal. Not a hit, like a slap in the face. I mean he punched her like she was a fucking man. After I heard he punched her, the Hulk inside of me was released. I forced Crystal to drive me to his house, followed by Janice with a bat. Once that fucker opened the door we let our inner Hulks out. Did we leave him bad? Of course not. I mean sure when we were finished with him he looked like Chucky after he was blown up. Was he blown up. I don't know. He did go to jail. Brendon has big brown eyes, dark brown hair, and thick lips. The bad thing is, dad doesn't know that happened. He's just lucky I like his lips, if not he would be died.

"How am I stupid?"

"Do I need to remind you he beat the shit out of you?!"

"But he said he was sorry. He's changed a lot since he went to jail. Honest"

"Sorry is not enough Chris. He hit you and that is something that shall remain unforgiven. But if you want to stay with him fine, but when he hits you again don't say I didn't tell you so" That's what all guys say. They say they change or there gonna change, but they never do. Him changing is bullshit.

"Fine and if Andy turns his back on you, don't come crying to me" She stormed out.

"That's why I have Janice for!"



_________________________________________________________

I sat on my couch nervously waiting for Andy. What if he doesn't come? What if he got into a accident? What if Knock Knock. He's here! I ran to the door, fix myself quickly, and opened the door.

"Hi Aphrodite. I brought you flowers" He hand me the flowers and this time they were pink lilies. They were beautiful.

"Thank you. They're beautiful. Come in for I can put them in a vase" We walked in and I showed him to the living room. Vase. Vase. Vase. Vase. Ah vase.

"Who gave you those flowers?!" yelled Crystal in my ear. I screamed and nearly dropped the vase.

"Don't scare me like that! And if you must know Andy did"

"How? I don't see him"

"Are you okay? I heard screaming" he said as he ran in.

"Yeah I'm fine. This bitch scared me" I elbowed her in h the ribs.

"Now I see why you love him so much" What the fuck?!

"What?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. She drools over you all the time and wants to fuck you so hard"

"No I don't. Get out of here!"

"Pay back bitch!" She yelled as she ran away in victory.

"Awkward. Shall we go" he said as he held out his hand.

_______________________________________________________

"You didn't!," yelled Andy in disbelief.

"I did I swear. He kept pushing me and I got tired of it and I pushed him if the boat, but the sad part is that he couldn't swim"

"Neither can you"

"So? He's a guy it's different"

"You know, you are the complete opposite if what I thought you were"

"What did you think of me?"

"Someone who was shy, smart, and over all very innocent" I stared at him when he said innocent. Did he mine mind innocent or virgin innocent?

"So I'm talkative, dumb, and non innocent?"

"No. You're crazy, in a good way, you're smarter than I expected, and over all the most beautiful person I've ever meet" Hearing the words coming out of his mouth made me think maybe Janice was right. Maybe he does like me.

"Well thank you, but why now? Why not before?" That's been bothering me since he started talking to me. Why would he all of a sudden start liking me out of the blue.

"Remember when I pushed you in the pool?"

"Yes"

"When I saw you were drowning I couldn't help but to think that if I lost you, I wouldn't have another reason to keep living. Which is one of the main reason I saved you. I'm also very sorry about pushing you in I shouldn't have"

"That was so sweet. Now I'm glad you saved pushed me into the pool if not I would've never seen this side of you"

"I wouldn't have noticed how much I need you to move on" He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and lowered my head to make sure he didn't see me. I know I'm over reacting, but I sure you would be doing the same thing so stop judging. He put his hand under my chin and made me look into his eyes. I can stare at them all day. I love how the sun make his eyes twinkle like a star in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. Hehe. I got so lost in his stare that I didn't realise he was leaning, getting closer. Oh my god! It's happening. It's really happening! I rapped my arms around his neck and also started leaning in. We are just a few inches away. His lips are just about..

"Hey Andy!". FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Who ruined this perfect moment. I turned around and saw Ashley walking towards us. NO! NO! NO! Andy let me go and gave Ashley a high five.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" asked Andy.

"I was bored, so I just came to chill here for a while and you?" Andy turned around, looked at me and back at Ashley.

"Oh! Hi Aphrodite. Sorry for interrupting" I waved at him.

"Nah it'd cool"

"Okay see you two love birds later" He winked at Andy and left. Is he gay?

"Sorry about"

"No it's fine. I should probably get home already. It's getting late and I need to finish my homework"

"Right. let's take you home"

__________________________________________

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow" said Andy as he walked me to my door step.

"Yeah and thanks for taking me to the park and the ice cream. I had fun"

"I did too. I'm glad I finally decided to talk to you"

"So am I" He leaned in and kissed my cheek and my hand.

"Bye"

"Bye"

[Andy's Pov]

"Bye" said Aphrodite before she walked into her house. I got to admit I had fun hanging out with her today. She's way different than I expected. I would go out with her. As I made my way home my phone started to vibrate. The caller I.D. read Ronnie.

"Hey what's up" I asked as I answered.

"Ash told me you were with Aphrodite today. What's the news?"

"Lets just say I have her wrapped around my finger"
Sign up to rate and review this story